SASS Wire Forum

Need some prayers/good thoughts

My Susie was diagnosed with kidney cancer a month or so ago. it's only stage one and not a particularly aggressive type. She is scheduled for surgery on monday. She will lose the left kidney and uriter, plus and small area of her bladder. doc feels it will be a one and done, no chemo or radiation. The other problem that showed is a dark spot on her pancreas. that will be addressed after she heals from the kidney surgery. doc's aren't overly concerned yet, but do want a look-see anyway. Any prayers/good thoughts are wanted during this situation:(:blush:

Almighty Lord, Physician of souls and bodies, You humble and lift up, You reprimand and heal, visit Susie with your mercy for she is suffering. Stretch forth Your arm which is so full of healing and health, and cure her, raising her from her bed and pain. Reprove the spirit of weakness which is in her and drive far from her pain, wounds, chills, fever and weakness. If she has sins or transgressions, loosen, remit and forgive them in Your love for mankind. O Lord, have compassion on Your creation, in Christ Jesus our Lord, with whom You are blessed, together with Your all holy, good and life-giving Spirit, now and ever and unto ages of ages.

I will be standing up on my Prayer Bones for her and for you both!

Well, we got through it. had to be there at 5:30 this morning. She went to surgery at around 8. Done around 11:30 and in her room about 2:15. Doc is pretty confidant he got it all. She was still pretty out of it when I left:blush:

6 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Thanks for the update, Buck.  

Be sure to take care of yourself while you're taking care of her.  Don't burn yourself out.

Agreed.

Archived