SASS Wire Forum

TV show, “Bones” and Cowboy Action Shooting

Nickel City Dude

According to the previews in about 3 week the TV show “Bones” is going to have an episode that is centered around cowboy shooting. It may not be SASS but it sure looks like something very much like it. The previews show the stars of the show in cowboy clothing and the male lead is shown shooting a six gun very fast. Might be worth DVRing the show. I know that I will.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from what I've seen on Facebook Fredrick jackson Turner has a part in it, as do others...

from what I've seen on Facebook Fredrick jackson Turner has a part in it, as do others...

Yep, FJT and a bunch of other SoCal pards are in it as is Shotgun Boogie from Germany. It looks like they really had a lot of fun making that show.

What I found.

BRENNAN AND BOOTH GO UNDERCOVER AND A CASE HITS CLOSE TO HOME ON THE ALL-NEW TWO-HOUR FALL FINALE OF “BONES” THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, ON FOX

Sara Rue (“Rules of Engagement”), Gil Darnell (“Reign”) Guest-Star

To solve a murder, Brennan and Booth go undercover at an Old West-style shooting competition, while Angela and Hodgins discuss the future of their family and Cam gets close with photographer Sebastian Kohl (guest star Gil Darnell). Then, the team investigates the murder of a police officer that sends shockwaves through both the Jeffersonian and FBI teams. Behavioral analyst Leslie Green (guest star Sara Rue) is assigned to work with Booth on the investigation and lends her professional assessments on who the cop killer could be, while Cam must make some decisions in her personal life and the entire team re-evaluates what is truly important to them in the all-new “The Cowboy in the Contest / The Doom in the Boom” two-hour Fall Finale of BONES airing Thursday, Dec. 10 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-1109/10) (TV-14; D, L, V) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer discretion is advised. [VIEWER’S NOTE: SLEEPY HOLLOW is preempted tonight.]

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Boyd as FBI Special Agent James Aubrey

Guest Cast - Episode 1109: Gil Darnell as Sebastian Kohl; Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick, Eddie Shin as Jim Chou, Sarah Lafleur as Franny Nicholson, Andy Milder as Glen Carter, Michael Reilly Burke as Luke Nicholson, Patrick Cox as Beau Macintosh and Skyler Vallo as Rose Magnusen

- See more at: http://www.fox.com/content/clone-of-bones-120315-8pm#sthash.LIYq2FX4.dpuf

Saw the coming attraction the other day. My wife has been watching Bones for a long tine. I just started last year. Catching up on past seasons. I enjoy it. :)

Haven't watched it for a year or so.

>Cam gets close with photographer Sebastian Kohl<

What happened to the Muslim squintern that was the love of Cam's life?

He went back to Iran to see his dying brother and there were all sorts of problems. Then she went over to help out with a case (one of the problems). Then they came back and then they split up, Can't recall why. Affairs of the heart and such. ;)

Be glad the character of Temperence Brennan was changed for the TV show. Read some of the books, and in them she was a whiney #$%&* who supported gun control. Nothing like the ass kicker Emily plays. I quit reading the books and just watch the TV show.

Somebody please remind me when it gets closer to airing. I don't normally watch the show and my DVR doesn't list shows that far in advance.

Angus

+1

Preview shows one fellow fanning ... ain't SASS legal ... that's hollywood for ya ...

The guy fanning was the FBI guy - and he ain't got not gun-sense anyway.

When "Wildside Wanda" (that's what it sounded to me that she said she was) drew that L/H gun, looked like she kinda broke the 170 a little. Like, maybe, she swept everyone behind her.

By the way - is she pregnant again, or has she not lost the baby fat (that kid's two, three years old now, right?), or was that just a REALLY BAD costume choice? There in the saloon it looks like she's carrying about 30 extra pounds.

I am not near brave enough to comment on a woman's weight, other than to say, "You look fantastic, dear!"

That was the Cowboys new president in one scene.

When "Wildside Wanda" (that's what it sounded to me that she said she was) drew that L/H gun, looked like she kinda broke the 170 a little. Like, maybe, she swept everyone behind her.

I think she said "Wildcard Wanda..."

My hearing's not so great, but I did replay it a number of times.

Now ~ let's see how long it takes for someone to pick up that alias after the show airs. :)

I am not near brave enough to comment on a woman's weight, other than to say, "You look fantastic, dear!"

And here we have proof once again that Bama is younger, smarter and better lookin' than me!! :P

I think she said "Wildcard Wanda..."

My hearing's not so great, but I did replay it a number of times.

Now ~ let's see how long it takes for someone to pick up that alias after the show airs. :)

I've not watched a full episode in quite a bit of time but I believe she'e used "Wanda" as an undercover alias at least once before - when they went undercover as gamblers or some-such.

Archived