SASS Wire Forum

Shootin' on July 4th?

I can't think of too many things that are more patriotic than going to a cowboy shoot on the 4th! Tusco Long Riders is shooting, 5 stages so we'll get done early enough for everyone to do they're other 4th celebrations!

Happy Independence Day everyone! :FlagAm:B)

Yup, I'll make the 2 hour drive up to shoot 6 stages with the Cheyenne Regulators. They're providing burgers and dogs and such after the match. I'm hoping everyone else will be where they need to be and the traffic won't be too bad on the way home.

Ozark Posse of Cassville, Mo will be shooting.

Lakewood Marshalls are shooting their last scheduled match at the range we have had for 11 years and giving it a good Warthog Match send off with full house loads, BP and otherwise. No other matches are scheduled this year as we will be moving to a new range. This will be a great July 4th match!

Rev

Too busy. July 4th parade and then manning the VFW booth at the Pick & Hoe festival in Dove Creek. Gonna be a long hot day. But fun. :D:FlagAm:

The Escondido Bandidos will shoot six stages and then retire to the club house for burgers and dogs and an ice cream social. YeeHawww.

Wartrace for me. Won't get to shoot the match, but it's Blue Boy's birthday and he'll be 96 years old. Possibly the oldest shooter in S.A.S.S.

R.U.C.U.S. up here in Renton has a shoot Sat and Sun, but alas no one is allowed to take the 4th of July off at work and its my regularly scheduled work day

Headed to Tusco - only 45 minute drive each way. Then headed to grandson's FIRST birthday party. It don't get no better.

No, unfortunately. I hope to get much work done finishing the massive project that has been cleaning my garage, so I can finish cleaning my basement. I need room for some of the things that have been stored in the basement after it flooded with the rain, and I'm getting rid of a whole lot of stuff we no longer need.

Oh, then I hope to be able to repair my guncart until I can figure out a better design, and partake in other hobbies more easily, such as modeling and trying to better myself at guitar.

I do hope to go on a bike ride with my oldest daughter in the morning, though.

Archived