SASS Wire Forum

Would we really do this to Israel?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/191966#.VPRxaZ0o4ic

Trying to verify the authenticity of the story - boy there's a lot of spin these days...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

HE would if he could.

Nothing this guy does would surprise me anymore.

That's what happens when you give a community activist/ward boss the keys to the entire US arsenal. He will listen to anybody with an opinion, including that nutbag LB.

Yeah I saw that. I think it's probably bs.

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, March 2, 2015 - rude and political
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, March 2, 2015 - rude and political

To rule out the veracity of this story is a mistake. Not knowing the details of the story should leave us on alert for more information rather than simply dismissing it. No one would be surprised if Bracko did this, but it would cause instant retaliation against him here. Israel has carried out such a surgical strike on islamic nuclear capability in the past. Israel will protect itself with its own nuclear and conventional weapons. Bracko will never get Israel to disarm or enter into ANY treaty brokered by Bracko or the fool, Kerry, who couldn't negotiate his way out of a parking ticket without offering up his house in exchange.

Even Obama knows that it would be political suicide.

Yeah I saw that. I think it's probably bs.

Hope so....have seen it on some major news outlets to so I'm just concerned....I just can imagine that America would even threaten Israel in any kind of sense.

GG

We have very few friends. Why mess with one of them?

^^^^ Especially one so strategically located.

The current government might not be great friends with them, but there are a lot of military relationships... That... Make it very hard for me to believe this would become a reality.

That said, I've spent quite a bit of time in Arab countries in the past 10+ years, and most people would be amazed at the propaganda that the Arab nations swallow whole when it comes to Israel. Like, some of the men I've spoken to recently blame Israel for ISIS. Vaguely suggesting that ISIS is secretly backed by them, to create unrest in their nations.

And Iran just happens to be on a list of nations that has sworn to wipe Israel from the world map.

So, this article is from a Kuwaiti news outlet?

It's propaganda.

But that isn't to say our current admin is doing a fraction of what it should for our friends in Israel.

Bill Oriely on Fox has said there Is no proof that obama is a muslim. Well didn't that simpleton ever here of circumstantial evidence? People have been convicted in our courts on that!!!!!!!!

I dint think we should just disregard that story, I don't think we know all obama is doing to destroy our great country

If still in uniform I'm another soldier who would never bear arms against Israel.

AND, I would be willing to BLEED for Israel .... as well of course for my country.

...crosscut hardy

Obama and his administration have been trying to distance the U.S. from Israel since he took office. It's been one slight after another. We have very few friends in the Middle East. I hope Obama does not succeed in destroying this long relationship.

Less than 2 years to go. I hope we can make it.

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, March 2, 2015 - Rude
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, March 2, 2015 - Rude

Bill Oriely on Fox has said there Is no proof that obama is a muslim. Well didn't that simpleton ever here of circumstantial evidence? People have been convicted in our courts on that!!!!!!!!

I dint think we should just disregard that story, I don't think we know all obama is doing to destroy our great country

+1. Every move the puke has made has weakened America and Israel and emboldened the mudslimes

When is the Jewish community going to get vocal? I think it's really time and I'm certain the majority of us would join in.

Many in the Jewish community are probably very conflicted right now. They are predominantly Democrats.

Even Obama knows that it would be political suicide.

Personally UB, I don't think he cares. While I tend to agree that this particular story is likely bogus, the last few weeks have convinced me that he feels empowered, that he can make and discard law as he sees fit, and there is no one with the power or will to stop him.

But that's just my personal opinion, which is worth what ya paid for it! :D

Check out Christians united for Israel for any information, I didn't see it, but like others have said we been hammering on Israel for years. They ARE our only friends in the middle east, not to mention Gods chosen people. They have blessed the world with their medical and technical skills( that cell phone you use is one). God will bless those who bless Israel,( its in the Bible ) and I think thats why we have all these problems and disasters is because we are trying to distance ourselfs away from God and Israel.

I hope President Obama understands that if Iran is allowed to go nuclear, and threatens or carries out an attack on Israel, Israel will respond and turn Iran into a "trinitite parking lot". And they won't need to use aircraft to do it! I find it interesting that when "Joshua fit the battle of Jericho and the walls came a'tumblin' down!" the Israeli longrange rocket is called "The Jericho"! Somehow, I don't think its warhead is simply high explosive. Let us hope Iran can be stopped from developing nukes, because they have ICBM launch capability. (Whether they have solved the re-entry problem or not, they probably would soon have it! That would give them the capability of strike the U.S.!)

Personally UB, I don't think he cares. While I tend to agree that this particular story is likely bogus, the last few weeks have convinced me that he feels empowered, that he can make and discard law as he sees fit, and there is no one with the power or will to stop him.

But that's just my personal opinion, which is worth what ya paid for it! :D

Bingo! We have a winner!!!

Archived