SASS Wire Forum

That Nasty Word Strikes Again, C*(&^%$

Calamity Kris

I would like to petition for prayers for my dear friend Maria. She was just diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer. I wish I was back home to be able to help her. She helped me a lot when I was sick.

Thanks,

CK

Linn, my calling is screaming, if you've got the time........

I'm sorry to hear of your friend's illness. I will keep her and you in my thoughts and meditations.

Prayers up for Mrs Maria for a complete healing.If she need to talk let me know.My wife has had it two times breast cancer.She is cancer free for the third year.

Yeah! Prayers from here too!!

Prayers up for Mrs Maria for a complete healing.If she need to talk let me know.My wife has had it two times breast cancer.She is cancer free for the third year.

Thanks. I'm one year cancer free. She gave me a ride to chemo one session and stayed with me until Uno got home.

Uno called a little while ago to tell me we might have to help his dog Booker cross the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon. Man, I hate living out here alone.

Miz CK,

You are never alone. You have GOD and all us cowboys and cowgirls, just a click away.

Hugs and prayers and kisses if Missy Maria likes em.

Thanks. I'm one year cancer free. She gave me a ride to chemo one session and stayed with me until Uno got home.

Uno called a little while ago to tell me we might have to help his dog Booker cross the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon. Man, I hate living out here alone.

[[[[ HUGS KRIS ]]]]

LORD GOD, please oh please hear our cries, chase this disease from Maria's body, that would be our will Lord, lift her up whole again, give her Drs wisdom and give her the courage and peace that she will need to get thru this, most of all Lord, may your will be done in her life, we plead for these things in Jesus's precious holy name, amen and amen

I would like to petition for prayers for my dear friend Maria. She was just diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer. I wish I was back home to be able to help her. She helped me a lot when I was sick.

Thanks,

CK

Linn, my calling is screaming, if you've got the time........

Prayers up on eagles wings for Maria.

Thanks everyone. You have no idea how much this means to me.

You better believe I will pass along the good thoughts and prayers.

Kris, dear heart, I am ashamed I only now saw this thread!

You bet your bottom dollar I'll stand up on my Prayer Bones for her and for you too as well!

ALWAYS have time for you!

Archived