SASS Wire Forum

Most beautiful woman in the World

Ace_of_Hearts

Today it was proclaimed that Beyonce was the most beautiful woman in the world.

My guess is that the men of cowboy action will have a different opinion.

SO

Other that your wife - Gentlemen - Who do you believe to be the most beautiful woman in the world?

My vote - Megan Kelly -

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.

As far as Beyonce being the most beautiful woman in the world, it is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In this case, the beholder is blind in one eye & can't see out the other. Good grief, another case of politically correct pandering. BS if you ask me.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

A tie between a young Elizabeth Taylor, Phoebe Cates (red bikini, Fast Times at Ridgemont High...mercy!), and Angie Dickinson.

Oh my, the dreams I will have tonite... :D

Gwinneth Paltrow

Terri Hatcher

Jessica Alba

Heck, I can think of any number of women more beautiful than Beyonce. She ain't bad lookin', BUT.......c'mon people!!!?!?! :lol:

Barbara Eden, the nose twitchy Genie.

Ol' #4

It might sound corny, but my mother is in her 90's... and there is not a prettier woman around.

Snakebite

Miss Allie Mo probably.

Growing up{?) I really had the hots for Natalie Wood.

+1 :wub:

Howdy,

I have worked at a university for several decades and have seen many

breathtaking young wimmin at the age of 18-22.

I just have no idea of how to compare a sweedish blonde beauty to

a meditranian dark haired one.

And then just to mix it up Ann Margaret comes along.

And how about Halle Berry?

Jackie Kennedy vs Marilyn Monroe? Ask John Kennedy on that one....

Elvis was married to a beauty and cheated.

I would pick .....

Taylor Swift.

Best

CR

didnt see that comin dija?

I agree

Allie Mo - melts you with her smile

Huge +1... beauty has more to do with style, grace, personality, depth and character for me. :wub:

Now if we're talking "pretty" well, when I first saw Angelina Jolie I had serious adolescent issues.... but I think I'd rather stick a sharp pencil in my eye when considering more than her looks.

Plus, she doesn't shoot and Allie Mo does! MUAH!

Dawn Wells (Maryanne from Gilligan's Island) :wub:

Olivia Newton John

Annette Benning

Charlie, have you seen any of these women lately? Dawn Wells is 74 yrs old!

I dont know guys, saying any one woman is the most beautiful woman in the world is kind of like saying "X" is the best beer in the world.

Really? Can you really pick between an ale and a stout? A pilsner and a lager? A wheat and a bock? Can you take all those wonderful, varied, different possibilities and from that pick ONE thats better then all the other? And if you could would the choice be the same next week, next month, next year?

So you pick Harp lager as the most most beautiful, best beer in the world and you commit your whole heart and sole to Harp, singing its praises and convincing others your choice is correct. Then one day while crusing the beverage aisle that sixer of New Castle Brown Ale catches your eye.... :)

BTW, while I agree Taylor Swift is a very attractive young woman should I ever be in a position to give advice to someone considering having a relationship with her my advice would be to exercise caution. If things dont go well or end badly she's going to write a song about it. Two things will then happen, she will make a bazillion dollars and every country music fan will know how big a dumbass you are.

Archived