SASS Wire Forum

Most beautiful woman in the World

Ace_of_Hearts

Huge +1... beauty has more to do with style, grace, personality, depth and character for me. :wub:

+1000

While there are celebs that I find very physically attractive, Dana Delany, Virginia Madsen, Tiffani Thiessen, and others, true beauty can't be measured by just a photograph.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to watch Spin City just for Heather Locklear. :lol: Hands down, one of the classiest women to ever hit Hollywood.

I watch "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" over and over for the same reason, except it's Dolly Parton.

Ann Margaret was really something.

Carley Faulkes has me ready to switch to T-Mobile.

I will have to go 120 per cent with Allie Mo, as has been said, her smile, now most of you are picking movie stars and such, here we have a wonderful woman with a great smile, willing to help others out, Allie will not snub you like most of the others you have chosen, she is down to earth and a real woman, I could keep going on but you get the drift, oh by the way, heard she gives good hugs as well, can't say that about the women you pards have chosen, I'm sure they wouldn't and Allie will no matter what

Oh, by the way, have never met Allie, hope to in the future, but know people that have met her

All for now JD Trampas

Obviously nobdy here knows her, but I once worked at a furniture factory with a woman named Wendy, whom I still consider, hands down, to have the prettiest face of any woman I have ever known or seen on tv, in magazines, etc. No contest.

Among celebrities, I can't say definitively which is the most beautiful, but some that immediately come to mind are Angie Harmon (:wub:) , Megyn Kelly, Taylor Swift and Brandy Norwood.

Beyonce is certainly an attractive woman, but I can think of a dozen celebrity minorities, just off the head, who are far prettier. And her music stinks, too.

Many celebrity women known for their looks are WAY over-rated, in my opinion. Angelina Jolie? Really? I have met lots of ordinary everyday nobody women who are FAR more attractive than she, and many other celebrities.

I will have to go 120 per cent with Allie Mo, as has been said, her smile, now most of you are picking movie stars and such, here we have a wonderful woman with a great smile, willing to help others out, Allie will not snub you like most of the others you have chosen, she is down to earth and a real woman, I could keep going on but you get the drift, oh by the way, heard she gives good hugs as well, can't say that about the women you pards have chosen, I'm sure they wouldn't and Allie will no matter what

Oh, by the way, have never met Allie, hope to in the future, but know people that have met her

All for now JD Trampas

I agree with you 100% JD. I've not only met her; but shot with her at the US Open. She's the real deal.

In close second would be Jacqueline Bisset. Met her too.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

In my youth, it was Hedy Lamarr, Racquel Welch, and Ann-Margaret.

In recent years, Gong Li (Memoirs of a Geisha) can kung fu me anytime she wishes.

Alison Krauss...

Johnny (hope my wife doesn't read this) Tarr

Alison Krause is a very attractive woman but certainly not a classic beauty. But then someone just said, beauty is in the eye........

Alison Krause is a very attractive woman but certainly not a classic beauty. But then someone just said, beauty is in the eye........

royal barnes. Catherine Bell did a skin flick when she was much younger. She was a remarkable young woman in her all together.

My vote would be for Cindy Crawford.

using strictly western type shows;

Raquel Welch - hannie caulder

Angie Dickinson - Rio Bravo

Ann margaret - train robbers

Sherry lansing - Rio Lobo

capucine - North to Alaska (almost a western)

katherine Ross - Butch cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Hellfighters (not a western)

I dont know guys, saying any one woman is the most beautiful woman in the world is kind of like saying "X" is the best beer in the world.

Bingo!

As soon as she starts to sing, she is beyond a classic beauty. Way beyond. :lol:

I agree! Link

http://morgansmithonline.com/Home_Page.php

She looks MUCH better as a redhead, but ain't 'zactly the ugliest blond I've ever seen, either.

From her resume:

Special Skills: Baton twirling (multiple batons), belch on-command, stage combat, standard dialects

Ithink I'm in love :lol:

No doubt about it.

It is a tie for most gorgeous woman ever.

Sophia Loren and Raquel Welch, then and now.

Amarillo Rattler

You guys gotta stop pining over dead women and children. Marzia Prince Fitness is the new feminine....

You guys gotta stop pining over dead women and children. Marzia Prince Fitness is the new feminine....

WOW!! She looks exactly like my prom date! At least, as I recall.

But seriously, in her prime Ann- Margret was off the chart lovely, and talented, as well. She would get my vote.

I don't see many movies myself and I did like Diane Lane in Lonesome Dove, but she did do any shooting. I like gals that can shoot. I am closing my eyes and picturing a more than couple of our own gals as top of the looks department and good shooters too. I think I will vote for..........

Rocky Meadows

Thinking of that buckskin number and duelist shooting and well, you know. :)

I think Jennifer Aniston is purdy as a red heifer in a daisy patch.

Olen

YES YES AND YES.

Dang BK. That might just work.

Yes. I will take one of those.

Suzy Parker starred in Kiss Them for Me movie with Cary Grant and was The Model of the 1950's

Gene Tierney

Jaclyn Smith of Charlie's Angels

Faith Hill

A certain girl that I saw regularly in college but never had the guts to meet - she with the orange book bag.

Archived