SASS Wire Forum

What Are Your Plans After The End?

Badlands Beady

For those who haven't been paying attention, Doomsday occurs at 6 PM local time, this Saturday. I'm not kidding; check out CNN.

I'm a little conflicted, 'cause our first shoot of the season isn't until next weekend, and I don't know if I should ask for my registration to be refunded.

How 'bout the rest of you? How does this affect your plans?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who haven't been paying attention, Doomsday occurs at 6 PM local time, this Saturday. I'm not kidding; check out CNN.

I'm a little conflicted, 'cause our first shoot of the season isn't until next weekend, and I don't know if I should ask for my registration to be refunded.

It's not going to effect my plans whatsoever. As Far as I'm concerned it's all B.S.>

It's only the beginning of the end.....................we still have five months to party :excl::lol:

It's only the beginning of the end.....................we still have five months to party :excl::lol:

5 months?? Crap, I thought I had till December. This changes everything! :blink:

Well, they could have atleast waited till next Monday to tell us. That way, we wouldn't have to worry about it so much.

..........Widder

now where did I put my life jacket?

Wait a minute. I think Saturday is only the Rapture. No problem.

That should alleviate a lot of road congestion.

5 months?? Crap, I thought I had till December. This changes everything! :blink:

Bob the December date is 2012 so you would of had 19 more months

wait a second. the mayan thing, since they did not use the Gregorian calander, like we do, actually happened a little over 2 years ago. so we all been dead for awhile, didn't you all get the memo?

hud (does that make us all zombies?)

From CNN:

"May 21, 2011, according to loyal listeners of Family Radio, a Christian broadcasting network based in Oakland, California, will mark the Day of Rapture and the start of Judgment Day (which, they say, will last five months). "

Wow created the whole shebang in 7 days and takes 5 months to sort out the souls. I guess age slows down everyone.

Don't worry, the earth will still be here till October so there should be a good summer of shooting.

Cheers,

BJT

Bob the December date is 2012 so you would of had 19 more months

Hot Dang!

Dang, and I was gonna buy a new diesel truck this fall.....

Weel, I reckon we'll all be gonin' to End of Trail if true -_-

Sullivan John

Well my birthday was gonna be Sunday the 22nd. This spoils everything! :lol:

to answer some of the others:

Yes we are Zomibes (rule #2 the double tap)

Tin foil hats make your hair fall out or turn funny colors

Women and Whisky are not investments, they are however entertaining!

Guns are investments (and entertaining)

Invest in precious metals- Brass & Lead!

Hud wears purple socks.

For those of you going "home" after the match Saturday, please leave your guns and gear in my truck. The rest of you remember that PRRR shoots next Saturday. See ya there!

Olen

I'll be joining the post-Rapture looting. Is there anything that anyone here is really wanting? Let me know and I'll keep my eyes open.

Wait a minute. I think Saturday is only the Rapture. No problem.

That should alleviate a lot of road congestion.

Well, at least some of the congestion. The way I understand it the rest of the people will then have to deal with suddenly driverless cars. And planes :lol:

Well my birthday was gonna be Sunday the 22nd. This spoils everything! :lol:

to answer some of the others:

Yes we are Zomibes (rule #2 the double tap)

Tin foil hats make your hair fall out or turn funny colors

Women and Whisky are not investments, they are however entertaining!

Guns are investments (and entertaining)

Invest in precious metals- Brass & Lead!

Hud wears purple socks.

the best part of this is, the guy that "Predicted" this, also predicted the same thing in the 90s. he got it from his computer (see, they ARE evil) at least he aint a frenchman lookin into a bowl of SOUP.

hud (he of the purple sock)

I'll be joining the post-Rapture looting. Is there anything that anyone here is really wanting? Let me know and I'll keep my eyes open.

A pair of New Blackhawks, stainless, 4 5/8" bbls. :rolleyes:

Oh, and a new Bakial!!

wait a second. the mayan thing, since they did not use the Gregorian calander, like we do, actually happened a little over 2 years ago. so we all been dead for awhile, didn't you all get the memo?

hud (does that make us all zombies?)

My neighbor told me that if I ever get up in the morning and NOTHING HURTS, it's because I'm dead but have'nt found out about it yet!

I've had kind of a crappy month so far anyway.

Doomsday.....peeshaw.

BRING IT ON!!!

(sorry was my shouting too loud for you)

Waimea

:FlagAm:

I'm just gonna sit here and get stinky, rotten and become food for the critters....

Archived