SASS Wire Forum

Cowboys and Aliens

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

Just saw the Trailer for "Cowboys and Aliens" looks interesting...

Whose going to see it?

Cheyenne

ME!

If the movie is as good as the trailer, it will be well worth the $$$. I haven't been to the theater in a couple of years, but this one's got me interested enough that I think I will crack open the wallet for a look-see.

Dogmeat (Space Cowboy) Dad

Don't look bad at all. My wife is sure ready to see it....but we got a good wait, July 29th.

bb

Science fiction and a western, my two favorites. How could I pass that up?

"Science fiction and a western", AND buttered popcorn and drink. My 4 favorites. Count me in on this venture.

The trailer did look pretty interesting.

..........Widder

You bet ya!!! I noticed that John Wayne's grandson Brendan Wayne has a part as Deputy Lyle.

Chili Pepper Kid

I will. :lol:

Lots of big movie people behind it.

Lots of big name actors in it.

Grab a bucket of popcorn and sit back and enjoy it for what it is. :rolleyes:

Don't over think it. Just enjoy it. <_<

Cheyenne See it ,Heck a couple of years back we shot it,Capt. Morgan Rum put on his Cowboys V Aliens match,what a Hoot.Ya Ill have to ketch the movie, they must have heard about CMR's match and wanted to get in on the Fun. Adios Sgt. Jake

Got a friend that works at Lucas (Skywalker Sound) recording sound for films. I had him come out with a crew and recorded some black powder shots for this movie ...not sure if anything made it in. You might actually hear Lefty Eastman's guns in there some place along with my dad's.

-Nate

Hi CC,

I saw the trailer last night. I haven't been to a movie theater in years. However, if I were to make an exception, it would be a good choice. It has an interesting cast and Steven Spielberg I didn't see his part, probably directing or producing, which should ensure great entertainment.

Someone let us know how they liked it.

Regards,

AM

Absolutely! Favreau knows how to make a good movie, and I gotta support any decent Western that comes out to send the message to Hollywood: the people still want Westerns! Plus, it might be Harrison Ford's first good movie in years.

Uno and I saw the trailer for the first time when we saw "True Grit" with a group of our pards. We're interested in seeing it for sure. We'll probably just go by ourselves this time. We'll be waiting FOREVER if we wait for those Cowboys to arrange something........ :rolleyes:

Guest Possum Stu

I'll be there. No big expectations other than to be entertained. The trailer looked good, and I gotta believe coming from Jon Favreau that it'll be interesting.

Only if the club furnishes that handy dandy, fit on your wrist, spaceship killer.

Looks to me that it would be rather hard not to sweep your own knuckles with that thing.... and it does not look like it is single action or passes the rules checks for use in SASS :rolleyes::lol:

Archived