SASS Wire Forum

Dang it! I got that itch again.

Grizzly Dave

I know what you mean Grizzly, there is a gun show this week-end, plan on going to see what the itch will yield, the gun shops haven't yielded anything to me yet, there are some hopefuls, but not that big of a itch yet

All for now JD Trampas

I got something on sale on Ebay right now and it's doin' pretty good. 9 bids so far with 4+ days to go!

Soooo, sometime late next week...

A new Stoeger Coach Gun WILL BE MINE! Muuuhahahahahahhahahahaaaaaa! (rubs hands together diabolically).

I need to get serious and sell off some old toys I don't use any more. Then pay the rest of daughter Grizz's tuition for this semester, then maybe I can scratch my itch. I'd love to have a real nice browning or other quality SxS, but will probably settle for one of these.

Nope, I was pointing you toward the 87.

By the way, save that website. Check with him before you buy elsewhere. good man to do business with and good prices.

I need to get serious and sell off some old toys I don't use any more. Then pay the rest of daughter Grizz's tuition for this semester, then maybe I can scratch my itch. I'd love to have a real nice browning or other quality SxS, but will probably settle for one of these.

I would settle for one of those too! Nice!

I'm having to carry a gun at night when walking my dog due to a coyote moving into a farm behind me. Am currently carrying a 15 oz. S&W 642 Airweight. I am now rationalizing a 11.5 oz. S&W Scandium .357 at about $700. A $200 an ounce savings is well below the price of gold; a bargain! Thats my story.

http://ultona.110mb.com/Shotguns.htm

Picture #2

That will scratch an itch!!

Gotz me a '73 gettin' ready to come from him soon.

Great guy to do business with.

~EE Taft~

I got that itch too!

But I also got an itch for a new motorcycle (Gold Wing).

There are three guns on my short list (a non-SASS pistol, rifle, & shotgun).

If I get a new SASS gun it will be by trading an existing inventory item.

Talked to Momma and she is all for a Gold Wing - next January, after I save for a year.

Right now I am saving my gold until I make a decision one way or the other. I hate decisions like this.

Hi Grizzly again, as Noz said, save the web site, he is a good one to deal with, I picked up my second TTN from him, nice to talk to and when I did he pick the best of the bunch that he had at the time, transaction was smooth

All for now JD Trampas

I turned a friend of mine on to him and he bought a 66 from him

I work part time in a gun shop/range 2 days a week. Talk about itching! Dagnabbit I handle the darn things and I wind up wanting guns I never thought I'd want! Currently thinkin about that Montaldo, Then I'd hafta git another one and then start reloading .45 when I'm all set up fer .44-40. I keep talkin myself outta this!:blink:

We're sick!:lol:

I have had the itch ever sences my dad gave me a Crack Shot at age 6...Got my Daughter out of school 3 years ago and she is doing well so the $$$ I would slip her when the wife was not looking I get to keep now :rolleyes:

I scratched the hell out of it last year...4 hand guns..a sxs..a 92 and a AR...scratched it again last weekend :wub: and the itch is only getting worse :( ...It just don't feel right that all the guns I have had over the years I have never owned a 97 or anything in 45LC I plan on fixing that very soon!

Hi Grizz, :wub:

It wouldn't bother me as much as this dang poison oak. I was just getting over it and got it again yesterday. :angry:

Regards,

Allie

Allie when we finally meet remind me to tell you the story about a friend of mine, poison oak and a bottle of bleach :o

I bought one this week, but it was not "the" gun.. the one I wanted. You see to me guns are an investment, plus fun. They don't lose value, and I can shoot and blow stuff up.. lol. And pretend I live in the old west when things were simple..

...that's what Ms. Mary Matilda shoots.... in 20 gauge....

I know what you mean. Why is it that there's only "one more" that we just have to have?...and then there's another. Right now, I think I'm starting to get an itch for a Winchester 9422 in .22 magnum, if I can find one.

I was at Cabelas a couple of weeks ago looking to see what they had in the way of electronic ear muffs. Didn't find what I was looking for, but just for grins I walked past the used gun counter as I always do. There was like-new Colt 1911 Series 80 Govt. model at a decent price, so I made an offer to see what would happen. Lo and behold, we struck a deal which I surprised me. I've always wanted a 1911 and really wasn't ready to buy another gun, but I felt I couldn't let this one get away. Now the other dozen or so guns on my list will have to wait a bit longer!

My very first semi auto

I have to add that I am very blessed with a wonderful wife who encourages the occasional "itch scratching". She is a treasure. :wub:

Pack Saddle Slim Here ya go

Thanks, Grizz! You're a real pard. Of course, you probably won't be on my wife's "favorite list," but I still consider you a pard! :D

Archived