SASS Wire Forum

I give up!

Totes Magoats

They designate the number of yards rearward of the trap house that the shooter is firing from for pattern integrity.

So a 21 is rated for 21 yard handicap.

A 25 is for use from the 25 yard mark.

They should be labeled from 16 to 26; you simply have to sort them out and use them for whatever yardage you shoot.

And if you believe that; I have some Arizona oceanfront property that I'll sell you cheap.

I would assume it designates the molding press or die.  Just for tracking or qc reasons.

21 minutes ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

They designate the number of yards rearward of the trap house that the shooter is firing from for pattern integrity.

They should be labeled from 16 to 26; you simply have to sort them out and use them for whatever yardage you shoot.

And if you believe that; I have some Arizona oceanfront property that I'll sell you cheap.

I would assume it designates the molding press or die.  Just for tracking or qc reasons.

That was quality BS.  Totally had me.  I guess hook me up with one of those AZ beach lots haha...

3 hours ago, Half Deaf Hoss Deveraux said:

That was quality BS.  Totally had me.  I guess hook me up with one of those AZ beach lots haha...

Ya, me too! :lol:

7 hours ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

...And if you believe that; I have some Arizona oceanfront property that I'll sell you cheap....

Might be oceanfront soon enough :unsure:  How much?

On 12/26/2018 at 2:59 PM, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

I always thought that those numbers indicated how many reloads you could get out of each plastic wad.

Archived