SASS Wire Forum

Outlaw Bullets

Flanigan Flats

I recently posted on the wire inquiring about a source of quality cowboy bullets.  Waimea, proprietor of Outlaw Bullets contacted me and offered me free shipping to try his bullets.  To be honest once I visited his website and saw his fantastic prices, I was in with out the free shipping.  His prices are about half what I was paying from my local supplier before they closed up their factory here.  I placed a fairly large order.  I try to use the fall months to load all the cowboy ammunition my wife and I shoot in a year.  My wife’s uncle also joined in on the order.  So basically, I ordered enough bullets to keep three shooters going for a year.  I received first rate communication and service from Outlaw Bullets and Waimea.  The bullets are perfect and shoot flawlessly.  I did not need to adjust my press at all.  I will gladly recommend Outlaw Bullets and Waimea to all my pards going forward. Great product and better service.

Waimea and his Outlaw Bullets are the best deal around.  He travels all over the Southeast to matches and delivers for free.  I currently have about 12,000 of his bullets stacked up on my reloading bench right now.  I'm getting a little low.  I  hope I can make it till Spring.

Thank you all for the kind words.

What you should know is I feel like I have the best customers in the world.

Flanigan placed his order just before Comin' at Cha, TN State and NC State. So it was kind of a struggle for me to get him everything. He was very patient throughout even though it took a while longer than normal.

I have many other stories like this where people write a check or give me cash and say "Just get it to me when you can."

So I say THANK YOU TO THE BEST CUSTOMERS IN THE WORLD!

Waimea

Where I get my bullets. Just a heckofaniceguy.

1 hour ago, Rawhide Rio said:

Any leading problems?

I don't have any.:lol:

I have never had complaints from my customers.

Lower velocities (like Cowboys shoot) require softer lead to expand quicker to reduce blow by which causes leading.

Outlaw Bullets are 10-12 BHN.

Waimea

Great clean bullets. If I didn't have a Magma caster myself I'd be buying from Waimea. I still love a traditional lubed bullet for what we do. And his 110gr .38 is probably the best all around bullet design for the game. 

2 hours ago, Deuce Stevens SASS#55996 said:

Great clean bullets. If I didn't have a Magma caster myself I'd be buying from Waimea. I still love a traditional lubed bullet for what we do. And his 110gr .38 is probably the best all around bullet design for the game. 

High praise!!  And well deserved!!

10 hours ago, Deuce Stevens SASS#55996 said:

Thank you, Deuce.

High praise, indeed.

I am humbled.

Ok,  I was gonna wear my size 7 hat tomorrow but change of plan.

Get out the Hoss 10 gallon special.

:lol:

Waimea

On 11/14/2018 at 2:18 PM, Waimea said:

I don't have any.:lol:

I have never had complaints from my customers.

Lower velocities (like Cowboys shoot) require softer lead to expand quicker to reduce blow by which causes leading.

Outlaw Bullets are 10-12 BHN.

Waimea

Expect my order in the next day or two.

I've been using his bullets for years.  Outstanding Quality!

Well Boy's, I don't know...I bought 3 boxes of his dang bullets and  twas a dozen misses in there!! anin't buying no more. Fact is last time I saw him yakin, shakin hands and smilin at everyone (nuff ta make your gut hurt!!)… I snuck up behind um and stole two boxes hehe!! Not one miss in them boxes!!!!!!!! Hell I just "Shoot 'em like you stole 'em!"...cause I did HEHEHE.    Waimea...Connie shot a clean match at Lake County yesterday!! Dang Outlaws...see what you started :ph34r:

11 hours ago, Bad Hombre #23212 said:

Well Boy's, I don't know...I bought 3 boxes of his dang bullets and  twas a dozen misses in there!! anin't buying no more. Fact is last time I saw him yakin, shakin hands and smilin at everyone (nuff ta make your gut hurt!!)… I snuck up behind um and stole two boxes hehe!! Not one miss in them boxes!!!!!!!! Hell I just "Shoot 'em like you stole 'em!"...cause I did HEHEHE.    Waimea...Connie shot a clean match at Lake County yesterday!! Dang Outlaws...see what you started :ph34r:

I wondered where them 2 boxes went.

Gotta get a new slogan now.

Congratulations to Quicksdraw Connie, first CHAMPION Lady Outlaw from Florida. 

CLEAN MATCH!

3 hours ago, Trooper Ozzy said:

I am an Outlaw now. Ordered 1000 200 gr late Thursday night. Loaded 100 this afternoon. Old supplier had a Brinell of 18, These look softer, says 10-12. Might get less blowback in the action. Try them out Saturday. Thanks for the service Waimea. 

Please let us know about blowback and leading.

Others have reported very good results.

Lower velocities require softer bullets.

Thank you!

Waimea

Archived