SASS Wire Forum

Misty Moonshine?

Jim No Horse

I am on here pretty often but did I miss something with Misty? Is she still around? Jim

Yikes.....Jim

Edited by Jim No Horse

Thank you Deuce...Jim

Yes she is and good as gold to the ole Horse at EOT for the last two years....just wondering about her...Thanks Jim

Allie...thanks for the note...Misty answered so many questions thrown at her a few months back about changes in the structure of SASS and was so open and forth coming to the naysayers that she won my vote and support for her leadership. We are lucky to have her. That would be the case if I had never met her.

Also while I am handing out 'atta a girls' we are just as lucky to have you and a big thanks for all you do to keep this herd in line. God bless you both....Thanks Jim ..... Just the view from my saddle......

Edited by Jim No Horse

Allie...thanks for the note...Misty answered so many questions thrown at her a few months back about changes in the structure of SASS and was so open and forth coming to the naysayers that she won my vote and support for her leadership. We are lucky to have her. That would be the case if I had never met her.

Also while I am handing out 'atta a girls' we are just as lucky to have you and a big thanks for all you do to keep this herd in line. God bless you both....Thanks Jim ..... Just the view from my saddle......

I agree with Jim

Why would you ask that? This is how rumors start.

Geez, the guy just asked a question, why get so nasty with him? Jim's a great guy and meant no harm with this.

• Like 1

Geez, the guy just asked a question, why get so nasty with him? Jim's a great guy and meant no harm with this.

I'll leave it at that. No call for it.

Some of you guys seem to be awfuly thin skinned. Yes Jim may be a great guy and MEANT no harm. However, people remember original reports and headlines but never remember retractions or corrections. Read the original post. "Is she still around?" The ilnference is that she is no longer around, that she has left SASS. That is how rumors start. The question could have been asked a little differently. Words have consequences, choose them carefully. What is said in print often reads differently than if the same thing were said sitting around the campfire.

I agree with Jim

:wub: Thank you both so much.

PS Larson, tell Killer to bite you. :o;)

I am on here pretty often but did I miss something with Misty? Is she still around? Jim

Why would you ask that? This is how rumors start.

Some of you guys seem to be awfuly thin skinned. Yes Jim may be a great guy and MEANT no harm. However, people remember original reports and headlines but never remember retractions or corrections. Read the original post. "Is she still around?" The ilnference is that she is no longer around, that she has left SASS. That is how rumors start. The question could have been asked a little differently. Words have consequences, choose them carefully. What is said in print often reads differently than if the same thing were said sitting around the campfire.

The irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

I don't agree with anything you just said! That is how you interpreted his post, those of us that know Jim knew exactly what he meant! As far as my skin, anyone that knows me knows I have a very tough skin. I just thought I'd stick up for one of the good guys here!

Edited by Rye Miles #13621

Hey!

Enough Larson bashing already. We all adore Jim. I happen to be Larson's friend too and know him pretty well. He doesn't have a "malicious bone in his body." I'm certain he was trying to be helpful; however misguided. :o;) He knows when I'm kidding with him, especially when I mention Killer. :lol: Your comments could seem less jovial.

Regards,

Allie (AKA Killer's Nemesis) Mo

Hecky-darn!! I dint even get a chance to put in my own 2¢ worth!!!!

Hey!

Enough Larson bashing already. We all adore Jim. I happen to be Larson's friend too and know him pretty well. He doesn't have a "malicious bone in his body." I'm certain he was trying to be helpful; however misguided. :o;) He knows when I'm kidding with him, especially when I mention Killer. :lol: Your comments could seem less jovial.

Regards,

Allie (AKA Killer's Nemesis) Mo

Misguided is a good definition!! Larson bashing? How about Rye bashing??? I thought maybe I was your friend too! :)

Yes, Dear Rye, you are my friend! :wub: I never hold back from "real friends." ;)

Right, Larson!

;)

Well...at least I got my question answered...lol...Jim

Deuce, do you know what booth Misty will be at?? SASS isn't listed as an exhibitor this year? EMF, Cimarron??? I figured to stop by and say HI if I ran into her.

Jack today was setup day and I walked by the EMF booth and did not see any SASS presence, although nobody was there for me to ask. So I'm not sure where they'll be. I'd like to know myself, to go say hi but also because people stop by the Cimarron booth sometimes and ask us where SASS is.

Edited by Abilene, SASS # 27489

Dang it Possum...look what I started....and now you...you better be careful or I will come over there and shoot with ya'll...lol...Jim

Jack today was setup day and I walked by the EMF booth and did not see any SASS presence, although nobody was there for me to ask. So I'm not sure where they'll be. I'd like to know myself, to go say hi but also because people stop by the Cimarron booth sometimes and ask us where SASS is.

Saw Misty and Amber at the show today. SASS is not exhibiting this year.