SASS Wire Forum

Shout Out to Misty Moonshine

Korupt Karl

Misty, in your short time as CEO you've had to make some tough decisions.....and I was recently on the phone with a very good friend and we both agree that you didn't have to come out with all the explanations and answer all the questions nor listen to all the complaining....

But you did and that is the mark of a good leader. I have seen a lot of good things happening with SASS and like another post earlier, I am happy with SASS and it's leadership.

I would like to see others comments of support.....and if you are so inclined to be negative, there are other threads for you to do that on and please refrain from voicing it on my post.

Thanks in advance

KK

KK, I expect to echo your thoughts in person next time I see MIsty. That might be tomorrow if she shoots with the Buffalo Range Riders.

Her name just says it all, Awesom Woman! (I have an idea she may see a few faces on the targets at her next shoot! :blink: )

KK, I understand that Misty cancelled her trip to Range War because you were not going to be there ..... ;)

I think Misty is trying to be VERY reachable with ALL of the SASS members who have questions, suggestions, etc.....

I applaude her efforts.

..........Widder

She is and has been a positive force in SASS. I believe that it would be a benefit to all of us if she were to continue providing us with her leadership skills after the transition of SASS has been completed.

Snakebite

+1

I have to admit. Not that long ago. I had one foot out the door on SASS because

of the attitude at the top.

Was hoping and looking for another org to start up.

But Thanks to Misty for making changes. And changes in attitude at the

top level.

I came back, and have been for the most part happy with SASS and the new attitude

that they seem to be showing. I know she has probably had to do it dragging and pulling

some into it.

But she has been getting it done.

Misty, in your short time as CEO you've had to make some tough decisions.....and I was recently on the phone with a very good friend and we both agree that you didn't have to come out with all the explanations and answer all the questions nor listen to all the complaining....

But you did and that is the mark of a good leader. I have seen a lot of good things happening with SASS and like another post earlier, I am happy with SASS and it's leadership.

I would like to see others comments of support.....and if you are so inclined to be negative, there are other threads for you to do that on and please refrain from voicing it on my post.

Thanks in advance

KK

+1

Who would bother talking to you on the phone ya old reprobate!

Keep strokin, Lady. You're doing good!

Thanks Misty for doing such a great job. Lots of us appreciate you and all that you have done and are doing.

She is and has been a positive force in SASS. I believe that it would be a benefit to all of us if she were to continue providing us with her leadership skills after the transition of SASS has been completed.

Snakebite

+2

Cheatin'

Misty, There are a lot of people out here in SASS land who have your back and don't forget it. I've had the opportunity to talk and work with her at several SASS and NRA conventions. She is dedicated, hard working and committed to making SASS better than ever. You Go Girl!!! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Misty-Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you are contributing to SASS. My whole family is involved in SASS one way or another. Even the kids grandparents attend all the larger matches. We appreciate the positive changes occurring and know you are working in the best interest of the shooters. On behalf of the kids and myself, thank you.

Misty is not perfect of course, but she is doing a good job...

deleted and reposted below

Snakebite

+1

+1 with all already said, and I'll add that you are a great lady.

I had the opportunity to meet you three times at the conventions and GTR "1st European Regional" and I can say I met a nice and very kind lady, but a steel hand in a velvet glove when needed!

A breath of fresh air!!!😃 majority of people enjoy the fresh air, others have a hard time leaving the smog filled room! Haha but fresh air is what we need!!! Keep up the fabulous work Misty!!!!

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto to all the above and then some.

Keep up the good work Misty lots of folks behind you.

Misty,

Yer hair looks wonderful!!!

Keep the faith a what ya do!!

Ya are really appreciated and loved fur yer contributions and love fur the people, and this great sport a sass!!!!

Furball and co.

Did I mention yer hair looks nice???

Archived