SASS Wire Forum

101 good usages of P'Nut Butter

Widder, SASS #59054

cures poison Ivy. Yep, put alittle PNut Butter on some poison ivy and watch the vine start to die around October.

put a gob of it in the action of your 97, manipulate the action about 10,000 times, rinse out the PNut Butter and feel how much smoother the action feels.

pack an ingrown toenail with smooth PNut Butter for about a week, then cut the toe off.......PRESTO, no more ingrown toenail.

I can testify that #1 works.

Santa Fe River Stan can testify that #2 works!

Korupt Karl can testify the #3 works.

:D:D:D

..........Widder

put a gob of it in the action of your 97, manipulate the action about 10,000 times, rinse out the PNut Butter and feel how much smoother the action feels.

Widder, is that plain or crunchy peanut butter? And does it work on Marlins and 73s too?

Laz

Phantom: everynow and then, the PNut Butter needs alittle sprit of good ole WD40.

Santa Fe River Peter Pan also has a good point in that the crunchy is the best in the 97.

Korupt Karl just called me and said he was tooooo embarrassed to mention that it works well with Hemi-Roids also.

I didn't know that Roids came with a Hemi. I only thought they came with a V6 or small block V8.

..........Widder

Hemi-roids? Krazy Kajun was just tellin' me last week peanut butter relieves acid butt from eating too many hot peppers. But you know them Louisiana folks, some of' em are kinda weird.

These guys must have alot of explainin' to do when their wives wash their tighty whities.

Hemi-roids? Krazy Kajun was just tellin' me last week peanut butter relieves acid butt from eating too many hot peppers. But you know them Louisiana folks, some of' em are kinda weird.

These guys must have alot of explainin' to do when their wives wash their tighty whities.

Dang DDD...so much low hanging fruit here to work with...I'll take the obvious...I wondered why you told me you really liked hot peanut butter sandwiches.....that does explain a lot. Louisiana folks aren't weird...they are just misunderstood. Folks in Louisiana are in their own little world but that's ok, they know us there. Just wait till you have some peanut butter gumbo..lubes your gunz and bunz. ;) .

If you have a cold, eat lots of Pnut Butter and in a week you'll be back to normsl , but a little constipated....

Well,

Ifin you forgot your ear plugs, fill your ears with smooth Jif. Try it, you'll like it.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

P.S. Your dog will lick your ears clean as a whistle.

Cleans glass, too! Smear a goodly amount on a window or mirror, clean it off and Viola! the glass is SO much cleaner!

It'll quieten a barking dog.

No more window rattling in your son's car! Just pack a jar of p'nut butter into the subwoofer. Now he can turn it up as far as he wants and the windows will just stare back at him. Works 100% of the time.

Use it as dip and it'll multiply the amount of tater chips you have. Every time you dip a chip, it'll become 2 chips or more.

Place a small dab on the back of the TV Remote and your wife and children will leave it alone.

If you have 'lazy hair' and want it to spike it up real nice (and your local store no longer carries 'Butch') you can comb alittle into your hair for a good shiny 'spike' look.

..........Widder

I use it in my beverage when I'm drivin so's the booze don't splash out on the turns.

I've found that JIF is the best in the crunchy style for smoothin out a 97.

Damn, I'm getting hungry....gonna make a peanut butter and sweet pickle sandwich.....

see ya KK

The Geshia twins and I cover our bodies with it and make a sandwich....

Howdy Dirty Dan,

I think that's a felony in Chicago.

A real Chicago Hot Dog is an experience.

Now I gotta go to Portillos fer lunch.

Best

CR

I am so confused :wacko:

.....and your point is???

I take 1-2 peanut butter wraps to every shoot, that's how I use peanut butter, besides slipping it into competitors guns when thay taint lukiin, :o;):P

Ahhhhh, so YOU are the one that left PNut Butter finger prints on my rifle at the GA State. :o

KK will be getting revenge for me at The Siege. :D

BEWARE ! :ph34r:

..........Widder

Crunchy Jif and strawberry rhubarb jelly on a Ritz cracker makes you want to slap your momma.

Lucky

Mouse trap bait.

There is two kinds of meeces: greece meece and seed meece.

Take yer mouse trap and a punkin seed, run a needle and thread through the punkin seed and tie it to the tongue of the trap.

Do not set the trap beforehand or your language may become interesting.

Once you tie the punkin seed to the mouse trap tongue, add a dab of Peenie Bubber.

Some recommend bacon grease but good old Peenie Bubber works just fine.

Now you kin set the trap and set it delicate-like where the meeces runs.

Archived