SASS Wire Forum

101 good usages of P'Nut Butter

Widder, SASS #59054

Jiff Crunchy in shotgun shells.....................smooooooth doesn't have enough knock down power. Cheaper than lead.

Bonus.....it smells good

PS: The PB for Shyanne Culpepper stands for Peanut Butter ;):P:D:lol:

Yeah...but is it as good of a lubricant as the famed WD-40??????

:ph34r:

Yes, but not nearly as good as K-Y if it's an action over 40. :P;)

This xcon used peanut butter on the advice of his cell mates so the cameras in the store wouldn't see him when he broke into a store. The problem is that he didn't smear it over the camera lens he smeared it over his body and told the cops that they got no video evidence he was there

Yes, but not nearly as good as K-Y if it's an action over 40. :P;)

My stock in K-Y, WD40 and PNut Butter has risen since the creation of SASS and CAS.

Its the only way I can afford to buy guns and shoot all the time..... :D

..........Widder

On "Moderator" keyboards, a lil' P'butter keeps discussions open longer.

hmmm. to start the stage, gulp one heaping tablespoon of PB then the beep, you cant start shooting until you can speak clearly!

Wyatt, I hear you nede sum more smoothing dun on yer rifuls,,, Iwl brang a lil ectra fer yew!

Chawlit P-Nut Butter! That's right. Chawlit! Widder showed me how. Story is - after about a two year search I finally fount a Shorty 20 inch barreled Marlin Cowboy in 44-40. Well, I figgered the only one to work over this Marlin marvel would have to be Widder. Not only is Widder the Marlin Man, he's a great two fisted shooter, a neighbor, and good friend. I think he was reluctant at first to take on my prize, cause after all, I am a BLACKPOWDER SHOOTER. After I handed him the rifle he reached under his bench and dragged out what looked like a five gallon lard can. He opens the lid, reaches in and scoops out a big hand full of a dark brown gooey mess and slaps it right in the action! "What the heck is that," I yell. "and why are you smearing it on my new hard found Marlin rifle?" "Relax", says he. "It's chawklit p-nut butter, best thing for blackpowder shootin rifles."

Well, he commences to working the lever and after about 2 or 3 hundred cycles I could tell the action was really startin to smooth up some. "Come back next week", says he. And I did. In fact, I returned the following three weeks and he would repeat the process.The gun kept getting smoother and smoother at each visit. Then on the fourth trip Widder says,"Done!"

He was right , it's as smooth an action as I have ever handled!

Well i just had to have some of that chawklit p-nut butter but Widder says to me "Nope." "Not fer sale." "Find yer own."

So I set out on a quest for chawklit p-nut butter. I finally found some at Wally World in the p-nut butter aisle. I guess in a real pinch a feller could use Reese's P-nut butter cups but it has not come to that for me as yet.

Just a spoonful every once in a while keeps my rifle in top runnin order.

Thanks, Widder. Hope I didn't give away any secrets.

Like Widder says - I don't make this stuff up! Why would I?

LG

I like to sneak a dab of it under Widder's boots. He don't catch on, but walks slower for the rest of the day. All this time he thought it was just the dirt over here across the NC/TN state line. (It's also useful for distracting geisha girls).

Long Gulch,

I only use the Chawklit PB for the heathen BP shooters. Get it.....PB for BP.

Hugh: Yep, you had me thinkin that stuff was NC fertilizer. And it did distract those Geisha Twins, Ashia and Kadisha.

..........Widder

I like to sneak a dab of it under Widder's boots. He don't catch on, but walks slower for the rest of the day. All this time he thought it was just the dirt over here across the NC/TN state line. (It's also useful for distracting geisha girls).

The only diff for Widder is he'll feel funny....

• 2 weeks later...

I dint change et!!! That Evile WOMAN did,,, though I did enjoy the prack instigated by Wyatt!! and no, I'm not mad at EVILE.

hmmm. wish I knew moe bout puters!

YUP!! enjoyt et tremendously!

Archived