SASS Wire Forum

Earned my first Buckle

Key Hay

Got to order my first Championship Buckle from SASS. Won Regional Champion for B Western at the NW Regional Championship in Bend Oregon last weekend.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the folks who have been answering all greenhorn dumb questions here on the wire. It paid off. Thanks Pards!!!

Congrats to ya Key Hay!!! A well desired Buckle. See ya at Canby Saturday.

Big Iron Buster

Sorry Big. Headin to Charlotte to marry off the oldest daughter. You shootin Smokin Gunfight in the Badlands?

Well marrying off one of the young-ins is good enough reason to miss a match. Heading for Eldorado in Nevada then Bortertown in Tombstone,AZ gone end of Sept till end of Oct. See ya in November. And Congrats on the wedding best to the couple.

Big Iron Buster

Congrats Pard,

Ifn yer headed off Charlotte way keep a sharp eye out fer Eightbits,

he hangs out somewheres around thar.

Best Wishes and Party Hearty.

CR

Way to go Key Hay!! Congrats!

Thanks Capt. Hope to shoot with you and your youngin again at SC State Match.

That's quite a coup, Key Hay; congratulations. Also congrats to your daughter. Have you decided on a destination for your move?

When we get closer to end of next year. It's really wherever the job turns up but We like the 85 corridor from Greenville to Raleigh. SC or NC I'm good with.

I want to attend Manse's Revenge 2014. Maybe the new Son-in Law will be shooting by then

Congrats! !!!!! Now the other B western folks will come for you. Lol

Yea, Prussian Pete was startin to worry me. We went back and forth a couple times. He started shootin around the same time I did.

Good job! You've made rapid progress. Now sign up for Winter Range and see how you do against an even more competitive group of shooters.

Well Done!!

After I won my first one, I had to get another just to prove the first one wasn't a fluke!

As my older and wiser evil twin (Noz) once said, "I didn't care about winning anything until I actually won something!"

Congrats Key Hay! You B-western types provide awesome entertainment value at matches. :) (just like the movies... hmmm...)

See you at the next gunfight.

Thanks Fast, I think I've been watching you the longest (Helps that we shoot together). Being left handed it pays to watch a fast lefty.

• 1 month later...

Look what came in the mail yesterday!

BWesternNWRegionalChampion_zps1c27192c.jpg

Now I gotta figure out how to put it onto my holster belt. Belt is about an inch wider that the buckle loops.

Feels great don't it. I hope you keep feeling that great feeling every time you earn another

Feels great don't it. I hope you keep feeling that great feeling every time you earn another

Yea feels really good! I have another one coming for the State black powder shoot. It was a fantastic summer!!!

Yup know where you're coming from . I earned one in state and one in regionals this year. Kinda takes your breath away. I didn't win it overall like you but i still earned a buckle

Archived