SASS Wire Forum

Washington city councilman walks out on council meeting

Subdeacon Joe

Obviously, the councilman who walked out of chambers must now assume that citizens are legally carrying weapons in council chambers and on the streets of his fair city. I would suggest to the councilman that walked out that he resign his chair, move to and remain in a location where nobody can legally carry a firearm. This suggestion is for his own mental peace and well being.

Howdy:

Apparently the Councilman has mental problems. An unnatural fear of inanimate objects is a sign of mental difficulties and he should be treated for this condition. It is also a good bet that he could not pass the requirements to obtain a CCW having this mental condition. Perhaps he should resign his position as BQ suggested and take up an exciting career in the food service industry (Micky D's is always in need of an order taker).

STL Suomi

JMHO

From local city councils to the United States Senate the people in elected positions are trying to micro-manage the people rather than doing the jobs that they were elected to do.

If they won't do the jobs that they were elected to do they should go home and help elect someone who will do the job.

Blackfoot :angry:

Howdy:

Apparently the Councilman has mental problems. An unnatural fear of inanimate objects is a sign of mental difficulties and he should be treated for this condition. It is also a good bet that he could not pass the requirements to obtain a CCW having this mental condition. Perhaps he should resign his position as BQ suggested and take up an exciting career in the food service industry (Micky D's is always in need of an order taker).

STL Suomi

JMHO

Well I would hesitate to say that he has mental problems. That's what the gungrabbers say about us just because we own firearms. Rather, he is typical of the fearful and uninformed group of people who, due to ignorance, are frightened of every gun and every gun holder. Some of these folks can be educated, some can't. Good to see that the mayor and the majority of the council refuse to buy into the fear.

I'm sending this video to a lot of people. Thanks Joe! :)

Well I would hesitate to say that he has mental problems.

I won't. He's a dumbass. There I said it for ya UB. Hope ya feel better.

I'm willing to be your your voice of irrationality. Just say when.

:lol:

I won't. He's a dumbass. There I said it for ya UB. Hope ya feel better.

I'm willing to be your your voice of irrationality. Just say when.

:lol:/>

Never said he wasn't a dumbass. ;)

Well I would hesitate to say that he has mental problems. That's what the gungrabbers say about us just because we own firearms. Rather, he is typical of the fearful and uninformed group of people who, due to ignorance, are frightened of every gun and every gun holder. Some of these folks can be educated, some can't. Good to see that the mayor and the majority of the council refuse to buy into the fear.

I'm sending this video to a lot of people. Thanks Joe! :)/>

Gun grabbers ARE mental problems.

GG

Well, I am not an attorney, but I know a couple. Anyway, I ask the question, would not that councilman be guilty of malfeasance in office, according to the video and his pledge?

I applaud the Mayor on his actions.

Um.....respectfully....no comment.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kKpLhNiC8zg

I'll comment: that councilman is an a$$

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>

I just noticed something that I didn't see before. In review of the video, at 3:40 minutes into the video, there are three tiers of seating, two of folding hairs and what appears to be a bench in the third row. I counted at least 21 people in attendence. At 6.0 minutes into the film there are only a four or five in attendence with only 9 chairs. Either we are missing some of the proceedings, which is very possible, or somebody had reworked the video. Intersting to say the least.

I thought that perhaps since this is a town meeting that some folks had gone home. But that would not preclude the bench being removed. I guess I am more confused than usual.

Sadly, there are something like 80,000,000 gun owners and only abut 6,000,000 NRA members.

That in itself, tells the story about the gun owners and the current situation.

You may not like the NRA and have issues with them, but nobody has stepped forth with a

more comprehensive plan. If we don't get united in our position, we will be trampled under

by those that do not care nor understand.

For those that do not understand, there is a young generation out there that have been indoctrinated

with the notion that your ideas of the world are out dated and irrelevant.

Howdy:

STL Suomi

JMHO

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity" Sigmund Freud.

Nuff said.

I just noticed something that I didn't see before. In review of the video, at 3:40 minutes into the video, there are three tiers of seating, two of folding hairs and what appears to be a bench in the third row. I counted at least 21 people in attendence. At 6.0 minutes into the film there are only a four or five in attendence with only 9 chairs. Either we are missing some of the proceedings, which is very possible, or somebody had reworked the video. Intersting to say the least.

I thought that perhaps since this is a town meeting that some folks had gone home. But that would not preclude the bench being removed. I guess I am more confused than usual.

Ditto. :huh:

You are correct on the chairs, I had a look just to see if maybe it was a different bank of seating, but it is the same back wall.

While possible some seats were removed during a recess or some such after many folks left, it does strike as odd.

In our city council chambers the seats just stay there, no matter how many or few people are in attendance. Been there twice, once for full council, and once for building board or whatever you call it. Don't care much for speaking publicly like that, but sometimes ya gotta do what you gotta do. FWIW on both occasions the outcome was at least partially favorable for my view point.

+1. Very suspicious.

If you follow the link that Bear Saint Paw posted, you will see that this meeting went on for quite some time beyond the clip posted by the OP. If you go to the list of clips on the right side and watch them, you can see how the gallery diminished throughout the meeting. The public comment portion was early in the meeting and the mayors comments were at the end.

I must agree with whoever advised avoiding conspiracy accusations?

Just my observation.

SS

Aliens..............Aliens or BigFoot took those chairs...........It's a conspiracy! Damn, I hate when chairs go missing. Someone came in and stole all those chairs and the armed guy did nothing? See, the libs are right, guns don't even stop a chair thief.

Aliens..............Aliens or BigFoot took those chairs...........It's a conspiracy! Damn, I hate when chairs go missing. Someone came in and stole all those chairs and the armed guy did nothing? See, the libs are right, guns don't even stop a chair thief.

Perhaps he took took em to convert into weapons. :D

So he walks out ?

His "right" to do so.

SO let him go into Afghanistan, unarmed, tell the troops there, he hates guns and walked out of a meeting because of a CCW armed citizen, and see if he gets "protected" !

Much likely will because the troops there are brave and are not cowards like that SOB is.

IMHO.

Give the poor councilman a break. He had to leave.

He messed his pants when he found out the boy was packing. :D

Even seeing the longer version, which puts the CCW holders comments in context, the point that on member walked out in a snit over someone safely exercising his civil rights is valid. As are the comments by His Honor, the Mayor.

Archived