SASS Wire Forum

I need a new tag line, or not

Big Jake1001

In reading the Pet Peeve thread, I saw a couple of Pards that didn't like my "Just sayin" so it's history.

Now do I need a new one? Maybe just type and post without anything?

Big Jake

In reading the Pet Peeve thread, I saw a couple of Pards that didn't like my "Just sayin" so it's history.

Big Jake

I kinda liked it me own self, but do what you like

Just Sayin

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Say it's not so. I always kind of liked it. Hell, I wouldn't worry about. Keep saying it, it is your tag line. If you don't want to keep it, you could always use;

- And dats da name of dat tune.

- I pity the fool.

- Go ahead, make my day.

- Nanu, Nanu

- Klaatu barata nikto

- Just the facts maam

There is hundreds of others..........but they aren't yours.............just sayin.

Well, after a hour and a quarter on the Saloon Wire, I've got 5 people saying they liked it and keep it. I'll let it ride for a while longer and make a decision later.

Big(whats don't want to be a pet peeve)Jake

Jake, use it if you wanna, just cuz I said it annoys me don't mean you can't. I'm a big boy, I'll get over it :D

When it first came into common usage, Miz Grizz would use it all the time, ussually at the end of a nag or a dig "I really wish you'd rinse your plate off before you put it in the sink, just sayin'" and the tone of voice, or at least how I interpreted the tone of voice 'just sayin' really meant 'you stupid moron doo doo for brains man'

Now, I know she didn't mean that...all the time, but after a while it just took on that meaning to me. Just sayin'

Grizz

Watch yer top knot.

Big Jake....I like yur buy line !

If dat person dat don't like it, dey don't have to read it !!!!

Just sayin'.........:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jake, use it if you wanna, just cuz I said it annoys me don't mean you can't. I'm a big boy, I'll get over it :D

When it first came into common usage, Miz Grizz would use it all the time, ussually at the end of a nag or a dig "I really wish you'd rinse your plate off before you put it in the sink, just sayin'" and the tone of voice, or at least how I interpreted the tone of voice 'just sayin' really meant 'you stupid moron doo doo for brains man'

Now, I know she didn't mean that...all the time, but after a while it just took on that meaning to me. Just sayin'

Grizz

Watch yer top knot.

After reading this, I can understand why you didn't like it. I might go back to using it. Just sayin'

Big Jake

You can probably take heart in the fact that most of us on here are far enough out of the mainstream that we were never aware that it had come into commmon use. We all thought it was original with you.

Big Jake, I have always had a great respect for your posts because of your "Just Saying".....I think it speaks volumes of the man you are and the common-sensed assessment of the things most get their spurs tangled up over. JUST keep being yourself and keep SAYING what you do...... :rolleyes: Gracos Kid#71929

After reading this, I can understand why you didn't like it. I might go back to using it. Just sayin'

Big Jake

+ 1

( Just Sayin' )

WHY

I don't see anything wrong with your tag line at all, keep using it if you like it!

"howboutit'

Speaking of Tag Lines, I rather like the following and use them on Belle Alley.

Round here we know that fussin' & fightin' just takes time & energy away from sewin', shootin', & partyin'! - Coffee Em

We will party anytime & anywhere for any reason, & sometimes for no reason at all! - Tatted Lady

Benefit of the Doubt Goes to the Shooter - SASS Shooters Handbook

Living vicariously is better than not living at all - AM

Allie Mo, you are a seriously strange girl - Forty Rod

Queen of the SASS Wire - Capt. George Baylor

Don't worry, be happy - Bobby McFarrin

Jake... it's you. ;)

'Nuff said on that~! ^_^

OK ....OK....I got it. The road is not always smooth, there are some road apples you gotta watch out for. I have enough info to make the decision to go back to using it. Grizz gave me a good reason why and the other doesn't even know why, so I'm just sayin'

Big (whats not sorry) Jake

Big Jake

I think ya need to me you Jakes.. I love ya just like you are tag line and all.... Course you could add "just sayin" and "are you listenin"...lol

Hmm how about my new favorite from Dr. Who....

I need a SWAT team ready to mobilize, street level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, 12 jammy dodgers and a fez.

I really cant wait till I can use that as a starting line on a stage.

I must admit to finding it a bit bothersome on occasion, but I'm like Dave, don't change it on my account! If I tried to do things different to please others, I would stop being myself.

That's the view from between my horse's ears!

or

That's the view from my saddle...

or

That's my opinion and you're entitled to it...

OR... Just change it up every so often.

Grizz

Watch yer top knot.

Well, my wife usually just said, "you stupid doo doo for brains man," so I guess I'd be happy with "just sayin'." :lol:

Chick

Speaking of Tag Lines, I rather like the following and use them on Belle Alley.

Round here we know that fussin' & fightin' just takes time & energy away from sewin', shootin', & partyin'! - Coffee Em

We will party anytime & anywhere for any reason, & sometimes for no reason at all! - Tatted Lady

Benefit of the Doubt Goes to the Shooter - SASS Shooters Handbook

Living vicariously is better than not living at all - AM

Allie Mo, you are a seriously strange girl - Forty Rod

Queen of the SASS Wire - Capt. George Baylor

Don't worry, be happy - Bobby McFarrin

One more step towards fame: I'm a tag line.

Now if only I could be a crossword puzzle answer.....!

Thanks, Allie, you made my day. :D

Big Jake,

It's what ya say from the top to the bottom that's important to me. I like your posts. So many of us were not around when this fine sport started. Your tag line jus lets me know it's you and thar's nothin more to say. Keep it up.

Archived