SASS Wire Forum

Darn you @pat riot

Thanks @Cypress Sun I used to really like that song. Pretty sure I have heard it at least 30,000 times. I am skipping watching the Eagles video. The song is trying to bore through my skull as it is. 
A few years ago I had Hotel California boring into my skull for nearly 2 weeks. I just couldn’t get rid of it. I’ll pass on the Calypso version. ;)

Ever since you mentioned hearing Hotel California continuously in your head after hearing it recently, it's happened to me! " On a dark desert highway..."

Edited by Father Kit Cool Gun Garth
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Sounds like a new song thread :) 

Songs you cant get out of your head for the day :)

You Are Welcome

A Classic!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

• Like 1

"Don't worry, be happy!" :P

Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive, Uh Uh Uh Uh Stayin' Alivvvvvvvvvvvve...

Dang it, I thought I could get through it without hearing it in my head

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Number one song on my All Time Hate Parade.

Same here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Thanks @Cypress Sun I used to really like that song. Pretty sure I have heard it at least 30,000 times. I am skipping watching the Eagles video. The song is trying to bore through my skull as it is. 
A few years ago I had Hotel California boring into my skull for nearly 2 weeks. I just couldn’t get rid of it. I’ll pass on the Calypso version. ;)

Ever since you mentioned hearing Hotel California continuously in your head after hearing it recently, it's happened to me! " On a dark desert highway..."

Cool wind in my hair…

5 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Number one song on my All Time Hate Parade.

ME TOO!

• Like 1

On 3/19/2024 at 10:35 AM, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Sounds like a new song thread :) 

Songs you cant get out of your head for the day :)

You Are Welcome

At one time I began working on a parody to this about sippy cups 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Snip-it_1710853503853.thumb.jpg.8144ab2bb769080fe0433e906f203a7b.jpg

This song hits home hard for me. Brings tears to my eyes and makes my skin prickle   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Anything by Sheryl Crow....Egads, I hate her voice.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, DeaconKC said:

Anything by Sheryl Crow....Egads, I hate her voice.

I think you’re confusing goosebumps with skin crawling.

2 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Sounds like a great topic for another thread!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Absolutely the worse song of all times to get stuck in your head is that song Barney the purple dinosaur sings. If you have been around children much you’re already hearing it in your head and hating my guts…….  Your welcome

• Haha 1

Today's version of the Barney song is "Baby Shark...

• Haha 1

most of the earwigs ive had recently were from the last song on the radio as i turned it off , it happens frequently but then just as frequently lately its that i didnt catch all the words of the song and keep rerunning it and listening it till i get a good sense of what they are , might be my hearing that my wife complains of and then it might be distracted listening as there iis always multiple things happening at any moment in life in spite of what we might wish for , 

recent one is that country song "keep telling yourself im not cute" shes fu to listen to but i dont always catch the words as well as i should - ya i know go get my ears checked ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i will soon , but if they check out good it just means ive been tuning you and what your saying out so maybe its you thats the problem ??????????????????

Edited by watab kid

7 minutes ago, watab kid said:

most of the earwigs ive had recently were from the last song on the radio as i turned it off

That would happen to me as well. It was a bit perturbing, but what was worse was getting a stupid advertisement jingle stuck in in my head. 
Years ago in the LA area it seemed like every radio ad had to have some annoying catchy tune. One in particular that I despised seemed to be on every radio station. FM, AM, talk radio or music station, they all played the same ad frequently. I hated that ad. 

i think the ad companies/radio stations plan it that way - the jingle sticks , there are a couple local ones i hear all the time and yes , they do stick in your head and they do reoccur at obscure moments when you least expect them , the ad business have been perfecting this for years - they got it down to a science how to stick it in your ear and you repeat it over and over then share it with others as well , 

i do enjoy doweling on my country music tho , its rather fun getting all the lyrics right [or wrong - the rewrites in my head are fun too] sometimes they surprise me as to the content in reality , im not always as pleased as i was when i first heard it , but hey its all in the ear of those listening , 

9 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

That would happen to me as well. It was a bit perturbing, but what was worse was getting a stupid advertisement jingle stuck in in my head. 
Years ago in the LA area it seemed like every radio ad had to have some annoying catchy tune. One in particular that I despised seemed to be on every radio station. FM, AM, talk radio or music station, they all played the same ad frequently. I hated that ad. 

Which ad was that ?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Which ad was that ?

:lol: Nope! Ain’t gonna do it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

ohH You know you want too :)

Ma-na-ma-nah, doo doo da doodoo