SASS Wire Forum

Lost a Great Cowgirl ( Dynamite Deed )

Cypress Sun

Happy trails Deed

Oh my! My heart breaks for you Chance. Will be praying for you. I am really sad and don't know what to say. 

Deed was one of the best people that can be found. Fiercely loyal to friends and family.  A helleva great person to be with at the matches.  

I really appreciate her friendship and our many conversations over the years of CAS. One of a kind and a true champion.

Chance, my thoughts are with you during this time of sorrow. I really don't know what else do say.

so sorry to hear , i hate these posts , we loose too many every year , i suppose its the fact that most of us are older but it always makes me feel like i missed knowing someone i probably would have liked a lot , 

OMG!  Our deepest condolences go out to Chance and her family.  I am in shock.

Holly and I spent many an hour with her on the Derringer Sidematch at countless FL State matches from the Last Stand to the Ides.    I will never forget the year it snowed at Last Stand.  When Holly and I showed up (our kids in tow at the time) she was at registration bundled up so tight I could barely see who it was.  It was only about 40 degrees, but having just come south from the sub-teens it felt like summer to us.  Even through layers of clothes and gloves, she had a welcoming smile.  She was absolutely part of our extended SASS family.

Damn, just Damn...She will be missed.

• Like 1

So very sorry to hear this.  I greatly enjoyed shooting with Dynamite Deed—very competitive but able to enjoy herself.  Just fun to be around and always a hardworking posse member.  We’ll miss you, friend but won’t forget you.  My prayers for Chance, all her family and friends.