SASS Wire Forum

KENTUCKY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Cat A Tonic

Don’t forget!!  The world famous, (well, pretty well known anyway) POSSE TEN from the very last Smokeout In The Hills at Possum Trot is planning a Black Powder Reunion to be celebrated and conducted in conjunction with this match!!

Most of that original posse, along with a few honored guests have already begun making plans to attend!

There will be more information to follow and we wish to thank Copperhead, Catatonic, and the rest of the Ponderosa Pines crew, again and in advance, for their help in making this possible!!

Edited by Blackwater 53393
  • Like 4

Mailed the APP JAN 2nd.  I am a just glutton for punishment.

Edited by Frontier Lone Rider

I am sending in Creeks app today. How about a few others. I know Bo is lurking out there somewhere.

• Like 1

Finalized our schedule on the way to EOT! Gonna send my app in when I get home! 

Hugs!

Scarlett

• Like 4

I have heard from several members of Posse Ten who are planning on being there!!

We want Tn Tombstone to run the timer for us!!  :rolleyes: :lol:

I had an operation on my leg early enough that I will be fully mobile by KY State. But Im saving it for an excuse if I dont do well. And I know TN Tombstone will do an excellent job with the timer, for us all.

Imis

What did ever do to you all? I really do not deserve this honor. Second hand smoke kills. 

• Haha 2

On 2/25/2024 at 4:21 PM, Tn Tombstone said:

What did ever do to you all? I really do not deserve this honor. Second hand smoke kills. 

That noise you are hearing is just me rattling your cage!! :lol:

My buddy, Tombstone, really doesn’t like to time us Black Powder shooters!  Some of us sneak up on him now and then, just for fun!!

LOOKIN’ FORWARD TO SEEIN’ YA’ AT KY STATE!!

I dont mind timing BP, not sure I want a whole posse of Black but you never know what might happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

I dont mind timing BP, not sure I want a whole posse of Black but you never know what might happen.

One thing for sure, there won't be any mosquitoes or gnats flying around your head with all of that smoke.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Is there gonna be a posse dedicated to black powder?!?

• Like 1

Maybe they could run a "No Smoking Posse"!

I was drivin ' to a outer state BP shoot the other week & dang got lost ..ended driving through a little town called Kentucky...it's in the state of New South Wales Australia.. also got a 'Texas in Queensland...just a little bit of info..carry on

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

I was drivin ' to a outer state BP shoot the other week & dang got lost ..ended driving through a little town called Kentucky...it's in the state of New South Wales Australia.. also got a 'Texas in Queensland...just a little bit of info..carry on

PM, ol’ buddy, if you’re ever back on the top side, don’t miss a trip to Manchester, KY for the Black Gold Shootout or the Shootout In The Hills, (KY State Match)!!

I promise you that you won’t be disappointed!!

Them’s my family!!

• Like 3

As this match gets closer make your plans to attend. Looking like a fun match is shaping up.

I talked to Copperhead last night and offered to teach RO II, he jumped on it so this year at the KY State we will be offering RO II, if you want a refresher or to take it for the first time please let me know here so I can make sure to have enough material.

49 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

As this match gets closer make your plans to attend. Looking like a fun match is shaping up.

I talked to Copperhead last night and offered to teach RO II, he jumped on it so this year at the KY State we will be offering RO II, if you want a refresher or to take it for the first time please let me know here so I can make sure to have enough material.

Please add me to your R0 II list . Thanks for doing this!

I need an RO II refresher. See you there.

I’m planning on being there!!  

Posse Ten seems to be shaping up and whether or not I am able to shoot the whole match, I will be participating!!  Too soon to tell if the most recent round of medical procedures will have me on my feet, but we’ll see!!

Tombstone!! I would like to get the refresher on RO II!