SASS Wire Forum

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

I'm staying in Shelbyville and will be there tomorrow around noon.  My plans are to be at the range on Wednesday morning. 

If I only knew the address , seems that I have conflicting addresse,  probably on purpose because I'm so good ________.

Edited by Hells Comin
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

If I only knew the address , seems that I have conflicting addresse,  probably on purpose because I'm so good ________.

That or someone's scared you'll ask them to borrow money.:ph34r:

It's:

1486 Cortner Rd

Normandy TN

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

That's why I like to finish mid pack or below. They offered to pick me up at my dang hotel.:D

• Haha 4

Hells Comin, the campground is in Shelbyville too. If you want to drop by we are sitting at

790 Whitthorne Street. Drop by and visit a while if you get out. There are only three or four of us today but most will be rolling in tomorrow..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Hells Comin, the campground is in Shelbyville too. If you want to drop by we are sitting at

790 Whitthorne Street. Drop by and visit a while if you get out. There are only three or four of us today but most will be rolling in tomorrow..

Looks like we will be neighbors that's where I'm staying. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

Here's a google maps link to the range:  https://maps.app.goo.gl/kSa9q3CizBHiu2Dc8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

You don’t  need an address, just find the nearest Dairy Queen in Shelbyville and wait for TW to drive through so you can follow him to the range…

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

You don’t  need an address, just find the nearest Dairy Queen in Shelbyville and wait for TW to drive through so you can follow him to the range…

Well, it just depends on what category you are shooting in.  If you are shooting duelist he'll give you directions to the nearest chicken processing plant. 

Kajun

• Haha 6

Just got my transport to the range confirmed for Friday morning by TW. He said Tyson's has a live chicken truckload that runs past my Hotel every morning and for me to flag the driver down and tell him TW sent me. He said I might have to ride in the back. WTH TW? We all know the back is for your dooliest competition. I'm a dang Outlaw and should be riding shotgun. 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Hells Comin said:

I shoot my best in the Rain not the humidity. 

Hells Comin 

This morning the weather forecast said the humidity is going to be in the comfortable range for the next few days.. Right now it’s great only 42%.

Randy

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

I heard there is a warrant issued for TW in TX. There was a 1 legged chicken spotted in Lockhart and HC told the authorities that he saw TW in the vicinity

kR

It wasn't just a chicken with a missing part.

They also found a couple male Possums that had a missing part..... :lol:

..........Widder

• Haha 5

KK, I think I saw a few ducks on your lake this morning....Just saying

Hells Comin and Chicken George at the campground. That is starting to sound like a small party, now I just wonder if those pesky kids are going to show up.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Tn Tombstone said:

KK, I think I saw a few ducks on your lake this morning....Just saying

Hells Comin and Chicken George at the campground. That is starting to sound like a small party, now I just wonder if those pesky kids are going to show up.

Yup the kids are here at the campground. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Red Knee has threatened me before.   Somehow, I get the gut feeling that

with Sheriff Chicken George and his Posse of sharp shooters, camping out with Texas's top Deputy,

Hell's Comin.......... I might have another 'bounty' on my head by the

Oklahoma Tornado.

Well, all I can say is..... ' don't place your bet too soon... Pilgrims'.   ;)

EDIT:  I hope to drift into the Range midday before I head over

to Bell Buckle where I'm staying.

Slick McClade should be at Bell Buckle around 6ish.

I'l see most of Y'all on Thursday.    

..........Widder

Edited by Widder, SASS #59054
  • Like 3

I met the family yesterday, what a wonderful group.

I was talking more about the pesky kids we call Sidekick and his sidekick Lefty or is it Lefty and his sidekick Sidekick. Cant remember, seems like a lot of Crown disappears when they are around.

Seem TN State is a pretty good draw this year, last night the folks at the campground came from Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Georgia, and Kid Rich dropped by for a short visit so another for Arizona. Glad Dixie and Reno showed up last night so TN would be represented.

Lets see how this goes starting tonight.

• Like 5

Well Badlands Bob wife Brisket was admitted to the hospital last night with some respiratory issues so we are going home so that he can look after her. We will miss what is surely to be a great match and also the comradery of a group of like minded folks. Ya’ll watch out for TW, he may zig instead of zagging. I packed some “Kajun Koncoction” to administer to the poor soul to get his mind right but alas I will not be there….so ya’ll are on your own. We’ll see ya’ll later down the road. 

Kajun

• Sad 9

22 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Well Badlands Bob wife Brisket was admitted to the hospital last night with some respiratory issues so we are going home so that he can look after her. We will miss what is surely to be a great match and also the comradery of a group of like minded folks. Ya’ll watch out for TW, he may zig instead of zagging. I packed some “Kajun Koncoction” to administer to the poor soul to get his mind right but alas I will not be there….so ya’ll are on your own. We’ll see ya’ll later down the road. 

Kajun

So sorry to hear that, but good decision to go home.  Family trumps all.  See you at SER?

Hi Bob, so sorry to about Brisket. You take good care of her! We'll be praying for her. You guys will be missed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Setting inside stage 1 with a nice breeze - pretty darn nice.

No need taking any pictures,  because they won't do them justice. 

They are big and close this is going to be a fun and super fast match. This is my first time here and it is a beautiful range. Can't wait to get started. 

Hells Comin 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

Setting inside stage 1 with a nice breeze - pretty darn nice.

No need taking any pictures,  because they won't do them justice. 

They are big and close this is going to be a fun and super fast match. This is my first time here and it is a beautiful range. Can't wait to get started. 

Hells Comin 

Enjoy it while you can. Widder is on the way, if he ever finishes this Chinese food he's working on.

He's been petting the Enchantress since he left Knoxville.

Edited by Tennessee williams
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Enjoy it while you can. Widder is on the way, if he ever finishes this Chinese food he's working on.

He's been petting the Enchantress since he left Knoxville.

Thanks for the warning I'm leaving 

• Haha 4

Spent several hours down at Wartrace today!! 

I’m jealous as heck that I ain’t able ta’ shoot the match, but I got to see a bunch of old friends and had a great time!!

Y’all are in for a really great time!!

• Like 5

This has nothing in particular to do with anything, but I scored the best accommodations you could!

An AirBnB 5 minutes from the range. Closest I’ve ever stayed to a match without being on the range! 
Complete accident. Just wanted someplace near Wartrace. Turns out it was on the same road as the range.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

This has nothing in particular to do with anything, but I scored the best accommodations you could!

An AirBnB 5 minutes from the range. Closest I’ve ever stayed to a match without being on the range! 
Complete accident. Just wanted someplace near Wartrace. Turns out it was on the same road as the range.

Old farmhouse at the four way stop by the train tracks??

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Old farmhouse at the four way stop by the train tracks??

No

Fox Quarry Farm

House & Barn up on a hill. Barn has a room remodeled to a suite. Nice accommodations, AWESOME location!

Edited by Tell Sackett SASS 18436
  • Like 3

Shot stages 1-6 today they were well written, big, close and fast. The weather was good today but not so sure about tomorrow.

Tennessee William is the posse (3) Marshall he seems to be smart and well mannered regardless of what Widder says.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4