SASS Wire Forum

New JEDI GF: Bingo Montana

Widder, SASS #59054

Bingo Montana is now JEDI GF #345.

Bingo is a Frontier Cartridge GF in Virginia and has a very impressive resume

ROI and ROII certified

2021 & 2023 VA State Black Powder Shootout FC GF winner (clean match in 2021)

2022 & 2023 VA State FC GF Champion. (2022 clean match)

2023  NC State FC GF winner (1st place and clean match)

He has served as Asst Match Director for the Cavalier Cowboys.

He TO's, run matches, helps in set-up and tear down, and write stages for matches.

The JEDI Council is proud to have Bingo in the JEDI ranks.

And SASS should be proud to have members that involve themselves with good work ethics and support.

..........Widder

Congratulations!  A stellar addition to the ranks!!

What an EXCELLENT selection!! @Bingo Montana is a super nice person, great ambassador for SASS and Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter and a great Match official!  I know Bingo and know that he’d LOVE to have y’all come shoot with him at the Virginia State Match Labor Day Weekend, 2024!

Big Big Hugs!

Scarlett

Thank you @Widder, SASS #59054, @Creeker, SASS #43022, @Mister Badly, @Little Iron Lucille, @Blackwater 53393, @Renegade Roper, @Griff, @Jackalope, @Sam Sackett, @Scarlett, @Sarge, @Uncle Ethan # 94321 !

I have had a lot of great support and mentors over the last few years and can't thank them and the SASS family enough.  So many people do so much for this game it would be impossible to recognize them all.  

Hope to see many of you at the 2024 VA State Championship Match next year!

Also, good thing y'all gave him  # 345. He needs things simple and in sequence when shooting :)

10 hours ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

Also, good thing y'all gave him  # 345. He needs things simple and in sequence when shooting :)

Hey @Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme I resemble that comment :blink:.  Head over to my Bingo Montana YouTube channel where you can find my favorite video of myself, "Buffer Overrun" where I can't count past 1, let alone make it to 3, 4, or 5!  So while rare, there is truth to your comment.

14 minutes ago, Bingo Montana said:

Hey!  I resemble that comment :blink:.  Head over to my Bingo Montana YouTube channel where you can find my favorite video of myself, "Buffer Overrun" where I can't count past 1, let alone make it to 3, 4, or 5!  So while rare, there is truth to your comment.

Yeah. I've seen that one before. The good part is you can regroup with a simple reboot from the TO. Me, I'm in need of a whole new hard disc install when that happens. :lol:

8 hours ago, Dakota Rambler said:

Great, now I have to refer to you as “master”!?!:lol:

Congrats buddy, you deserve it Mr Jedi gunfighter Montana!

-padawan sith squawgrip shooter Dakota

Thank you @Dakota Rambler!  Master Jedi is reserved for the likes of Walker Colt and Lassiter, so just call me Bingo, and please never call me late for dinner! :lol:  I still can't shoot a 10 second stage like you can! 

See you this weekend at WP.

17 hours ago, Yankee, SASS #266 said:

Congratulation to Bingo.. It was a pleasure to shoot with him at the NC State Championship

Yankee

Thank you @Yankee, SASS #266, had a great time shooting with you and the entire Posse #2 at NC State Championship!

Archived