SASS Wire Forum

Yevgeny Prigozhin bites the dust…

Like NOBODY saw this coming!!<_< :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Well his name did ? No proof of dirt nap .

Plausible, but I kinda doubt it as his ego wouldn’t have allowed him to stay hidden for long. Perhaps Putin had already disposed of and this was a great way to get rid of some others. Reports are that some top lieutenants were aboard. 

Not sure, but am I better off not knowing who this is?

If she/he’s as douchebag I really don’t need to know who he/she is. 

27 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I’m thinking the plane was carrying the whole leadership of the Wagner Group.

If it was, that sure wasn't good planning.

Pentagon can't confirm that a missile brought it down.  Possibility of a bomb onboard.  Anyway, no definitive proof that he was on board.  Of course, he could have been disposed of otherwise, and this was a way to get the rest of the Wagner top command.  If you are really into speculation, maybe he found some other way to escape to somewhere else, and faked being on board.  Be really nice if he is gone, regardless.  Would be even better if Putin was gone, but that doesn't appear likely at this time.

Not sure I trust what the Puzzle Palace PIO people are spouting.  They keep saying the Ukrainians are failing to break out because they are attacking at three different points instead of concentrating on a single point.  Gen. (ret) Jack Keene, said on Fox that concentrating all you forces at a single point allows the enemy to counter with all his forces. Keene pointed out that Patton attacked along three fronts at Metz, and it took him several weeks, but  eventually broke through the German lines of defence.  Keene also said we should have gotten Ukraine the F-16's much earlier!  A USAF reserve outfit is training Ukrainian pilots and maintainers on the F-16.  I wonder if the MiG's and SU's Ukraine now has, have centered joysticks, whereas the -16 has a sidestick controller, which might take some getting used to.  

Archived