SASS Wire Forum

I guess I'm living in the past

Alpo

I found a empty package of this in the gutter by my mailbox. I picked it up to throw it away, and was reading it.

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS??

It's a little tube made of some sort of palm leaf, and it's made for packing full of marijuana. For people that are either too stupid to figure out how to roll a joint, or too lonely not to have a friend that can roll it for them.

https://kingpalm.com/product/mini-70mm-3-pack-palm-cones/

$1.15 each for pre-rolled rolling papers. Wow.

Never having rolled one, I would need instructions. ;)

I'm with Bob. When I took my pre-employment Polygraph for the Sheriff's Dept. I told them I had never even tried Pot.

Apparently the guy didn't believe me so he asked me again during the test. Still negative. He actually turned off the machine and said "Really? Really, really?" Apparently he rarely comes across this during testing. Nowadays most places probably don't even ask, being legal in so many places. Still difficult for me to get used to.

Legal throughout Canada, I started using vaporized CBD at the behest of a Doctor friend to give me some pain relief for my knees.

Works for few hours, but I find it harsh on my throat.

Federal government even places an Excise Tax on it.

Never thought at nearly 80 I'd use the stuff.

9 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Legal throughout Canada, I started using vaporized CBD at the behest of a Doctor friend to give me some pain relief for my knees.

Works for few hours, but I find it harsh on my throat.

Federal government even places an Excise Tax on it.

Never thought at nearly 80 I'd use the stuff.

Try using CBD topical oil. Once it became legal in TX my wife started using it for pain. It helped her a lot.

On 12/31/2022 at 5:01 PM, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Never having rolled one, I would need instructions. ;)

id need the friend that could roll it for me - but none of my friends would know how 

"I guess I'm living in the past" says a guy at a place dedicated to shooting guns from the Old West and dressing like people from the the mid to late 1800's. Who'da thunk it?

On 1/4/2023 at 12:41 PM, Sedalia Dave said:

THAT is the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time.

Of course, when I showed it to Mrs. Doc she laughed, commented on the talent it took, then said she was glad it wasn't out when we were in college because it would be playing in every fraternity. She then asked how the heck I found it.

1 hour ago, DocWard said:

THAT is the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time.

Of course, when I showed it to Mrs. Doc she laughed, commented on the talent it took, then said she was glad it wasn't out when we were in college because it would be playing in every fraternity. She then asked how the heck I found it.

55 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

That is hilarious. Thanks Dave!

I don't remember what I was watching but it came up as a suggested video. As soon as It started I remembered this thread.

Archived