SASS Wire Forum

It's Almost Friday Humor Thread

Subdeacon Joe

She was admired for sweetness and kindness to all.

One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint

sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea.

As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a cut-glass bowl

sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water. In the water floated, of all things,

a condom! When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat.

The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater,

but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist.

"Miss Beatrice", he said, "I wonder if you would tell me about this?"

pointing to the bowl. "Oh, yes" she replied, "isn't it wonderful?

I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package

on the ground. The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet and that

it would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter!".

• Haha 5

Last night I went to a Christmas party, had a few drinks, followed by a few more drinks, followed by a few shots and was pretty well "lit". That's when I decided to take a cab home.

Sure enough, there was a DUI checkpoint on the way home, and since it was a cab, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was both a great relief and a surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't even know where I got it from and, now that it is in the garage, I don't know what the heck to do with it!!

Be safe and plan ahead this holiday season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

Last night I went to a Christmas party, had a few drinks, followed by a few more drinks, followed by a few shots and was pretty well "lit". That's when I decided to take a cab home.

Sure enough, there was a DUI checkpoint on the way home, and since it was a cab, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was both a great relief and a surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't even know where I got it from and, now that it is in the garage, I don't know what the heck to do with it!!

Be safe and plan ahead this holiday season.

I did that once with a bus. It didn't work out as well as I had hoped. BTW, hanging Christmas lights on a bus does NOT hide the bus.

• Haha 6

Remember that this week will be Reformation Day when Martin Luther nailed his 95 Reeses to the door of the church in Wittenberg. Why he wanted to waste candy I don't know but apparently kids came by at night wearing masks and stole the candy thus starting the tradition of Halloween.
May be an image of 1 person

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4