SASS Wire Forum

It's Almost Friday Humor Thread

Subdeacon Joe

37 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Not lazy.  Just don't want to read a former girlfriend's phone number.

According to the internet, she's in Oklahoma. 

You don't want to rile a woman from OK!

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Brazos John said:

Unless you're ADHD, OCD, or one of the other pleasures of modern life.

You read it, memorized it, and saved it to a file.  

And rearranged it into a math problem to use all the numbers. I do that with my odometer.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

M3wwgWs.jpg

I would have failed that class. Wouldn’t have heard a thing…………..

Sam Sackett 

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I had two built about like that.  One in 7th & 8th grades, one at a different school in 9th.  Both schools were Catholic schools.

Sister Yowza, and Sister Hubba Hubba?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

....... we didn't have teachers like that ........  :(

I had a math teacher in 7th grade that was, if not better. The boys paid attention in class.:):wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Alpo said:

humor 1681762577592.png

While the screen writer says she died from HIV/AIDS, the original author says otherwise. In the book’s sequel, it states she contracted Hepatitis C, which was also unknown during that time period. That also further explains how her child and Forrest remain HIV free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Boudreaux was a Cajun highlander from Rapides Parish in central Louisiana who was born and raised a Baptist . Each Friday night after work, he would fire up his outdoor grill and cook a venison steak.

Now, as a point of interest, all of Boudreaux's neighbors were Catholic and as such were forbidden to eat meat on Fridays.

The delicious aroma from the grilled venison steaks was causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that they finally talked to their priest. The priest came to visit Boudreaux and suggested that Boudreaux convert to Catholicism. Boudreaux agreed. After several classes and much study, Boudreaux attended Mass to be confirmed. As the priest sprinkled holy water over Boudreaux he said, "You were born a Baptist and raised a Baptist, but now you are a Catholic."

Boudreaux's neighbors were greatly relieved until the next Friday night arrived and the wonderful aroma of grilled venison again filled the air. The priest was called by some of his angry parishioners and told of Boudreaux'’s actions . The priest assured the callers that he would be there immediately. When he got there he rushed into Boudreaux's yard clutching a rosary. He was prepared to scold Boudreaux for what he was doing but what he saw and heard made him stop in amazement. There at the grill stood Boudreaux. He was clutching a small bottle of water, which he carefully sprinkled over the sizzling meat as he chanted: "You wuz born a deer, and you wuz raised a deer, but now you are a catfish."

• Haha 8