Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

SE Regional "Ambush at Cavern Cove" 2021


Barkeep Casey

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Buck D. Law, SASS #62183 said:

Chad. 

Doesn't Chad work for Dominion Voting Systems?

 

Kajun

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/24/2021 at 8:07 PM, Buck D. Law, SASS #62183 said:

Unfortunately it appears that it is accurate that our tabulations for Trail Driver (fastest state in the region) were indeed inaccurate. Getting another banner, ten pins and shot glasses is the easy part of attempting to correct this. The ability to announce at the banquet that Florida won is the part that is impossible to correct. I offer my most sincere apologies to both Florida and to Georgia for the error.  

Captain Bill Burt, guess I don’t have to update my resume after all. ;-)

 

Dutch

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Dutch Coroner said:

Captain Bill Burt, guess I don’t have to update my resume after all. ;-)

 

Dutch

That is correct sir!

 

Florida did it again! 

 

Stan aka Thirsty Stan who needs a shot!

 

If I'm not driving.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for such a really fun video! Pew pew on!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got my first buckle at this match this year. No videos though.:D. I shot my rifle from the hip both days and only missed 2 out of 100 rounds with it. Had a great time. 

IMG_20211110_161919862_HDR.jpg

Edited by Mister Badly
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

I got my first buckle at this match this year. No videos though.:D. I shot my rifle from the hip both days and only missed 2 out of 100 rounds with it. Had a great time. 

IMG_20211110_161919862_HDR.jpg

It really fries my taters to see you scoundrels not aiming and still hitting when I'm aiming and ain't hitting.:P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shirttail and I received a really nice card and Cedar box with our aliases on it today from the Ambush folks. It is the True Grit award in honor of Ironhorse Jim. We are grateful and honored to be the recipients of this award. Thanks to all of the Cowboys from the SE Regional. It is an honor to receive this award.

Kid Rich and Shirttail Bess

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Kid Rich said:

Shirttail and I received a really nice card and Cedar box with our aliases on it today from the Ambush folks. It is the True Grit award in honor of Ironhorse Jim. We are grateful and honored to be the recipients of this award. Thanks to all of the Cowboys from the SE Regional. It is an honor to receive this award.

Kid Rich and Shirttail Bess

Y'all are the bomb Kid!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Y'all are the bomb Kid!

Well he did bomb the place with chicken feet! 
 

Kajun

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.