Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Ba-Dump Tissssh - Memes


Pat Riot

Recommended Posts

52 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

             Snip-it_1713271688442.jpg.ec398e050375ae8ea4143b2476a6b72f.jpg

Yeah I've been trying to figure that one out. I think it is either

 

Life is unfair because his big floppy boobies are out where everyone can see them while hers are covered up

 

Or

 

Life is unfair because a guy that looks like that has got a good looking girl

 

Pretty sure it's one or the other

 

Just thought of another one

 

She's thinking life is unfair because his are bigger than hers

Edited by Alpo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Buckshot Bob

    5358

  • Pat Riot

    2824

  • Alpo

    2572

  • Subdeacon Joe

    1889

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Yeah I've been trying to figure that one out. I think it is either

 

Life is unfair because his big floppy boobies are out where everyone can see them while hers are covered up

 

Or

 

Life is unfair because a guy that looks like that has got a good looking girl

 

Pretty sure it's one or the other

 

Just thought of another one

 

She's thinking life is unfair because his are bigger than hers

I’m thinking the last one , but that’s the good thing about memes it’s whatever works for you.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.d93fc155541c73a9d97a55b12c745912.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I first saw it I did not realize that was shadow cast by the holes in the table top. I thought he was actually wearing fishnet stockings.

 

I was thinking that whether or not he gets a sunburn, he still has some explaining to do.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like the Hiltonia, Ga. officer that stopped me many years ago.   But I can't see the earrings the Hiltonia guy had in both ears......

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

main-qimg-fbff24a76fb73588e2e5a59a07560ec1.png.25600a5975acbc6cc02bb05ac153a4d9.png

 

I dunno, obese cop chasing a punk with his pants around his ankles. Probably be a sight to see and even better video.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Alpo said:

meme exciting.png

 

I've seen some real gruesome pictures of copper thieves that were killed trying to steal wire/etc. One was a picture of someone that screwed up at a utility power substation. There was about 1/2 of him left, the rest was just a black chunk of ash and charcoal with a pair of large bolt cutters in it. Hard to feel sorry for a thief.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

 

I've seen some real gruesome pictures of copper thieves that were killed trying to steal wire/etc. One was a picture of someone that screwed up at a utility power substation. There was about 1/2 of him left, the rest was just a black chunk of ash and charcoal with a pair of large bolt cutters in it. Hard to feel sorry for a thief.

I was at a Mine Safety Training one time where they showed a video of a guy over in India that was going to ride up on top of a train. He stood up and grabbed the electric power line. There was a "ZZZT!", a puff of smoke and he just collapsed, DRT. It used to be available on youtube, but I don't know if it still is.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I was at a Mine Safety Training one time where they showed a video of a guy over in India that was going to ride up on top of a train. He stood up and grabbed the electric power line. There was a "ZZZT!", a puff of smoke and he just collapsed, DRT. It used to be available on youtube, but I don't know if it still is.

 

The guys I felt sorry for was a video of some Chinese guys that were pushing multi-tiered scaffolding around on some type of loading dock and pushed it into some high voltage overhead power lines. It hooked them up and they couldn't release their grip, one guy was actually able to get away from it. It was a multi-minute video, watching them fry and catch on fire was hard to watch but I made the guys watch it. A video like that makes the employees think about what they're doing and to be situational aware of their surroundings...I doubt it's something they'll ever forget. I know I didn't.

Edited by Cypress Sun
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I was at a Mine Safety Training one time where they showed a video of a guy over in India that was going to ride up on top of a train. He stood up and grabbed the electric power line. There was a "ZZZT!", a puff of smoke and he just collapsed, DRT. It used to be available on youtube, but I don't know if it still is.

 

I've seen that one.  It was disturbing....  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I borrowed one from the power co. once to show my phone cable guys. They weren't amused before breakfast, but it got the message across. It showed a power guy working in a bucket on a pole and a bright white flash. The resulting arc went down the lines like sine wave lightning. It even followed drops and gutters on the houses starting them on fire. The lineman passed away after a week in the hospital and I can't even describe what the pix of him in the hospital looked like. Beware of power lines.

Edited by Eyesa Horg
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

pic1.jpg

 

That's how I know it's time for bed or a nap

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494 said:

:ph34r:  

 

roy.thumb.jpeg.aaf6de4f474b4e6570f0c4f4bed904d5.jpeg


OK... I'm missing something.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some politician, or possibly she was a judge. She was being interviewed and she was asked if so and so was a man or a woman. She replied that she was not a biologist, so she could not make that decision.

 

So Roy Orbison wrote the song about a pretty woman - not a pretty he-or-she, or a pretty they-them - 60 years ago and he wasn't a biologist.

 

I'm assuming that that is the reference being made.

 

 

Added. She was a supreme court nominee. 2 minutes and 40 seconds into this clip the senator asked her to define woman and she said she could not because she was not a biologist.

 

 

Edited by Alpo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.