SASS Wire Forum

Oblivious

Subdeacon Joe

36 minutes ago, Doc Nelson #19958 said:

Bill O'Rilley (sp?) called them "oblivions" oblivious morons. Kind of sums up politicians as well.

They do seeme to have reached a high level of obliviosity.

1 hour ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

And left the scene:blink::rolleyes::blush:

When I started learning to drive, my Father told me "If you're going to have an accident, try to make sure you involve the one that created the situation"

2 hours ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

And left the scene:blink::rolleyes::blush:

Several years back I stalled just on the downside of the hump on the bridge. 

Guy comes over the hump, sees me, hits the brakes and does not hit me. Another guy comes over the hump and rearends him.

All three of us go down to the bottom of the bridge and the law is called.

I told the cop that it was my fault - that me being stalled and sitting still was the cause of the crash.

Cop asked if I'd been hit. No.

THEN LEAVE. YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED IN THIS ACCIDENT.

Ooooookay.

Wanna talk oblivious?

Gary, the dark haired guy, is hetero. Dillon, the blond, is most decidedly not. Gary and Dillon have been friends for many years. Dillon has a serious lust going for Gary - or at least for his butt.

Gary doesn't have a clue.

Dillon is an actor, and they are talking about his latest "still in production" movie.

1544698075-sdb20181213.png

5 hours ago, Chantry said:

Huh, a post about Connecticut drivers

I actually had a car come over the Gold Star Bridge in New London and met me on the entrance ramp. I was on a motorcycle. She stopped to politely tell me I was going the wrong way! She made it all the way over from the Mystic side!

I have an "oblivion" story. One Sunday morning at 7ish a.m., I was driving the correct way on a one-way street. A guy was in my lane going the wrong way. I pressed my horn. When he got close to me, I quickly changed lanes, still honking. I could see him in my rear view mirror, continuing down that street the wrong way.

50 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I have an "oblivion" story. One Sunday morning at 7ish a.m., I was driving the correct way on a one-way street. A guy was in my lane going the wrong way. I pressed my horn. When he got close to me, I quickly changed lanes, still honking. I could see him in my rear view mirror, continuing down that street the wrong way.

Glad you weren't hurt. Quite likely the dude was so drunk or stoned he couldn't figure out why he was passing people so fast.

Archived