SASS Wire Forum

Territorial Governor Requirements Update

Amber Oakley SASS#88493

As of 2016 You no longer have to be a Life Member in order to become a Territorial Governor.

The New Requirements are as listed below.

• Completed 3+ consecutive years as an active SASS Member
  • Belong to at least 1 SASS Affiliated Club
  • RO I & RO II Certified (+ current)
  • Must have attended at least 1 SASS Sanctioned Match Event
  • Appointed/elected by the SASS affiliated club members he or she represents
  • The affiliated club's official representative at SASS Territorial Governor meetings and;
  • Committed to serving the interests of his or her club consistent with the promulgation and preservation of Cowboy Action Shooting and "the Spirit of the Game."

Great news!!! There's lots of dedicated shooters who would love being a TG but didn't want to pony up the cash for life membership!

;) Rye

This will help SASS grow as there is room for additional people who are dedicated but may not be able to swing a life membership

Good move! I've been expecting this since the life membership dues were raised a few years back. This will allow more good shooters to help improve the game, as well as solve the problem some small clubs have with only limited Life members.

If SASS only had a payment plan for Life Member, that could have remained a requirement.

Hi there,

Good move. But I think we need to clean up the verbiage a little.

Help us understand what "+ current" means? How is that defined?

If they attend 1 SASS sanctioned event 20 years ago does that count?

TJD

I would have to interpret that as meaning current attendance to ROl and ROll classes. Stated like it is, that's all that makes any sense. Just because you have taken those classes some time in the past, doesn't mean you are CURRENT on that information.

RBK

Hi RBK,

Thanks for the reply and I think you got my point. The requirements as written are not clear. Saying someone is current without context is not clear. The fact you are having to interpret something means it is open to misunderstandings. Have do you determine you are "current"? Do you and I define that the same way?

Please do not misunderstand, I am all for what they are trying to do. It just needs a little "wordsmithing".

In my line of work I am an "anal retentive son of a bitch" because there can be millions riding on the meaning of clause or statement in a contract, email, etc.

And I tend to go overboard on this stuff. I think I will get a drink and try to relax. I am in Shanghai right now.

If they said:

To be a TG you must at the time of your appointment:

• Currently be an active SASS member
  • Have been an active SASS member continuously for the past three years
  • Belong to at least one SASS Affiliated Club
  • Be RO-I and RO-II Certified and have taken both courses or refreshers within the last two years
  • Have attended at least one SASS Sanctioned Match Event within the last two years

In addition, to retain your TG appointment you must continue to meet these requirements on an annual basis at the time affirmation, reelection, or reappointment by the club you represent.

Hi RBK,

Thanks for the reply and I think you got my point. The requirements as written are not clear. Saying someone is current without context is not clear. The fact you are having to interpret something means it is open to misunderstandings. Have do you determine you are "current"? Do you and I define that the same way?

Please do not misunderstand, I am all for what they are trying to do. It just needs a little "wordsmithing".

In my line of work I am an "anal retentive son of a bitch" because there can be millions riding on the meaning of clause or statement in a contract, email, etc.

And I tend to go overboard on this stuff. I think I will get a drink and try to relax. I am in Shanghai right now.

If they said:

To be a TG you must at the time of your appointment:

• Currently be an active SASS member
  • Have been an active SASS member continuously for the past three years
  • Belong to at least one SASS Affiliated Club
  • Be RO-I and RO-II Certified and have taken both courses or refreshers within the last two years
  • Have attended at least one SASS Sanctioned Match Event within the last two years

In addition, to retain your TG appointment you must continue to meet these requirements on an annual basis at the time affirmation, reelection, or reappointment by the club you represent.

I like it!

We had 3 of us eligible to be TG at our little club. If the "be current" on an ROII update class means having taken the class within the last two years then we have 0 eligible to be TG.

Time to get a refresher course scheduled, I reckon...

We had 3 of us eligible to be TG at our little club. If the "be current" on an ROII update class means having taken the class within the last two years then we have 0 eligible to be TG.

Time to get a refresher course scheduled, I reckon...

Looks like it is working.

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, January 26, 2016 - spam
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, January 26, 2016 - spam

Penggugur Kandungan | Obat Pelancar Haid | Obat Telat Bulan (Misoprostol Cytotec Pfizer 200mcg / Gastrul) dengan harga yg bisa anda pilih sesuai pilhan anda . Tersedia paket Tuntas dan paket Standart, Obat Aborsi yg kami jual ampuh untuk menunda kehamilan atau proses aborsi untuk usia kandungan 1 2 3 4 5 6 bulan . Pemakaian mudah,tidak ada efek samping,bergaransi,dan aman .Obat yg kami jual bukanlah obat generik,jamu,ataupun ramuan .

ORDER PEMESANAN SMS / BBM KE :
087833723065 pin BB,54bd37f4

1. Abortion Grade A Adalah obat penggugur kandungan original atau obat telat haid yang berfungsi untuk menggugurkan kandungan di usia maksimal 1 bulan atau 4 minggu. pada usia kandungan ini, pasien tidak akan merasakan sakit, karena janin belum terbentuk, Cara kerja Abortion Grade A Adalah dengan membendung hormon yang di perlukan untuk mempertahankan kehamilan
yaitu hormon progesterone, karena hormon ini di bendung, maka jalur kehamilan mulai membuka dan leher rahim menjadi melunak, sehingga mulai mengeluarkan darah yang merupakan tanda bahwa obat telah bekerja (maksimal 1 jam sejak obat diminum) darah inilah yang kemudian menjadi pertanda bahwa pasien telah mengalami menstruasinya, sehingga secara otomatis kandungan di dalamnya telah hilang dengan sendirinya 100% berhasil
Abortion Grade A terdiri atas 3 capsul yang harus diminum semuanya.
Cara penggunaan obat penggugur kandungan ini sangat mudah sekali, obat penggugur kandungan yang kami jual tinggal minum saja, tanpa perlu ini itu lagi, obat penggugur kandungan ini praktis, manjur dan aman tanpa efek samping.
Tidak perlu khawatir tentang penduanya, anda akan kami ajari lengkap cara caranya, jadi tidak perlu anda khawatir, kalu ada yang kurang jelas, anda bisa tanyakan kembali, dan akan kami bantu hingga suksess..
Paket Tuntas tingkat keberhasilan 99%
Paket Standart tingat keberhasilan 90%
Untuk usia kandungan 4 bulan ke atas hubungi kami lebih lanjut karena di usia itu resiko lebih tinggi tanpa panduan kami. Usia kehamilan di hitung 1 minggu sesudah keluar Menstruasi terakhir

PENJELASAN ABORSI USIA 1 BULAN

Cara kerjanya Adalah dengan membendung hormon diperlukan untuk mempertahankan kehamilan yaitu hormon progesterone. Maka jalur kehamilan ini mulai membuka dan leher rahim menjadi melunak sehingga mulai mengeluarkan darah merupakan tanda bahwa obat telah bekerja (maksimal 3 jam sejak obat diminum). Darah inilah kemudian menjadi pertanda bahwa pasien telah mengalami menstruasinya, sehingga secara otomatis kandungan didalamnya telah hilang dengPada usia kandungan ini, pasien tidak akan merasakan sakit, dikarenakan janin belum terbentuk.
Cara kerja obat aboran sendirinya. 100% berhasil.Tanpa efek samping.

PENJELASAN ABORSI USIA 2 BULAN

Pada usia kandungan ini, pasien akan adanya rasa sedikit nyeri pada saat darah keluar itu merupakan pertanda menstruasi. Hal ini dikarenakan pada usia kandungan 2 bulan, janin sudah mulai terbentuk walaupun hanya sebesar bola tenis.
Cara kerja obat aborsi :
Secara umum sama dengan cara kerja OBAT ABORSI dosis 1 bulan, hanya bedanya selain membendung hormon progesterone, juga mengisolasi janin sehingga akan terbelah menjadi kecil-kecil sehingga nantinya akan mudah untuk dikeluarkan. Selain itu, OBAT ABORSI dosis 2 bulan juga akan membersihkan rahim dari sisa-sisa janin mungkin ada sehingga rahim akan menjadi bersih kembali seperti semula,artinya tetap dapat mengandung dan melahirkan secara normal untuk selanjutnya. Menstruasi akan terjadi maksimal 24 jam sejak OBAT ABORSI diminum.

PENJELASAN ABORSI USIA 3 BULAN

Pada usia kandungan ini, pasien akan merasakan sakit yang sedikit tidak berlebihan(sekitar 1 jam), namun hanya akan terjadi pada saat darah keluar merupakan pertanda menstruasi. Hal ini dikarenakan pada usia kandungan 3 bulan, janin sudah terbentuk sebesar kepalan tangan orang dewasa.
Cara kerja obat aborsi :
OBAT ABORSI dosis 3 bulan secara umum sama dengan cara kerja DOSIS OBAT ABORSI 2 bulan, hanya bedanya selain mengisolasi janin juga menghancurkan janin dengan formula methotrexate dikandung didalamnya. Formula methotrexate ini sangat ampuh untuk menghancurkan janin menjadi serpihan-serpihan kecil akan sangat berguna pada saat dikeluarkan nanti. OBAT ABORSI dosis 3 bulan juga membersihkan rahim dari sisa-sisa janin mungkin ada / tersisa sehingga nantinya tetap dapat mengandung dan melahirkan secara normal. Menstruasi akan terjadi maksimal 24 jam sejak OBAT ABORSI diminum.

Himbauan : Hati hati dengan Harga Obat Aborsi Cytotec yang palsu jangan terpengaruh dengan harga murah Yang akan Membuat Anda Menyesal !

.:: HUBUNGI ::.

No. Telp / Hp : 087833723065
Pin BB : 54bd37f4

Posted · Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, January 26, 2016 - spam hidden
Hidden by Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217, January 26, 2016 - spam hidden

reported

"Current" - going with the flow . .

Floatin' down the river...

Hope that helps :D :D :D

Good corrections, TJD.

But I'm not sure everyone always has ready access to R.O. II for every 2 years, so something to consider.

"Current" - going with the flow . .

Floatin' down the river...

Hope that helps :D :D :D

Good corrections, TJD.

But I'm not sure everyone always has ready access to R.O. II for every 2 years, so something to consider.

All they need to do is request a course be given at or near their club.

The request can be made to a local instructor or to the regional chief instructor.

Arrangements will be made.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Doc Faraday, SASS #5749, February 29, 2016 - Spammer
Hidden by Doc Faraday, SASS #5749, February 29, 2016 - Spammer

Vásárolni az eredeti és a hamis jogosítvány, útlevél,személyi igazolvány, vízum, születési anyakönyvi kivonat, iskolai oklevelek, házassági anyakönyvi kivonat és számos más dokumentumot. ((((((michael4william111@gmail.com)))))

Jelentkezés valós nyilvántartás útlevél, vízum, jogosítvány, személyi igazolvány, házassági bizonyítványok, diplomák, stb eladó. Útlevél, állampolgárság, személyi igazolvány, jogosítvány, oklevelek, bizonyítványok, oklevelek szolgáltatás. Turisztikai és üzleti vízum elérhető szolgáltatások lakói mind az 50 államban és minden nemzetiség világszerte. Vagyunk egyedi gyártói Hiteles High Quality útlevelek, a Real Valódi Data Base bejegyzett és nem útlevelek és más uniós polgárság dokumentumokat. Tudjuk garantálni Önnek egy új identitás kezdve egy tiszta új, eredeti születési anyakönyvi kivonat, személyi igazolvány, jogosítvány, útlevél, társadalombiztosítási kártya SSN, hitel fájlokat, és a hitelkártyák, iskolai okleveleket, iskolai fok mindezt egy teljesen új nevet adott ki, és bejegyezve a kormány adatbázis-rendszer. Az általunk használt magas színvonalú eszközök és anyagok előállításához hiteles és hamisított okmányok. Minden titkos funkciók valódi útlevelek gondosan duplikált a mi bejegyzett és nem bejegyzett dokumentumokat. Mi vagyunk az egyedülálló gyártó minőségi hamis és a Real dokumentumokat. Mi az ajánlat csak eredeti jó minőségű bejegyzett és nem bejegyzett útlevelek, vezetőülés engedélyek, személyi igazolványok, bélyegek, Visa, iskolai oklevelek és egyéb termékek számos olyan országok, mint: Egyesült Államok, Ausztrália, Belgium, Brazília, Kanada, Olaszország, Finnország, Franciaország, Németország, Izrael, Mexikó, Hollandia, Dél-Afrika, Spanyolország, Egyesült Királyság, stb

KAPCSOLAT TÁMOGATÓINK

Vegye fel velünk a >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> michael4william111@gmail.com

Általános támogatás >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> michael4william111@gmail.com

Hívjon minket a >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> + 237674898894

Támogatás száma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> + 237674898894

Elrendelheti bármely UNIVERSAL Dokumentumok A Need

• útlevelek
• Az igazolvány
• Társadalombiztosítási kártya
• jogosítványok
• Kanada kártyák
• Egyesült Államok kártyák
• diákigazolványok
• International kártyák
• Egyéni kártyák
• Elfogadás tanúsítványok
• A keresztség tanúsítványok
• születési anyakönyvi kivonat
• halotti bizonyítványok
• Válás tanúsítványok
• házassági anyakönyvi kivonatok
• Egyedi tanúsítványok
• High School diplomák
• G.E.D. Oklevelek
• Főoldal iskolai oklevelek

• főiskolai végzettséggel
• egyetemi diplomák
• Trade Skill tanúsítások
• érvényesítése SSN száma
• amerikai zöld kártya
• Hamis dollár / euró
• Spy Termékek
• Voice Changer
• lehallgató készülékek
• Láthatatlan tinta
• DMV Record közlése
• Háttérellenörzés
• Vizsgálja Bárki

KAPCSOLAT TÁMOGATÓINK

Vegye fel velünk a >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> michael4william111@gmail.com

Általános támogatás >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> michael4william111@gmail.com

Hívjon minket a >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> + 237674898894

Támogatás száma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> + 237674898894

A regisztrált és nem regisztrált útlevél minden országban. Vízum, hogy biometrikus útlevelet, fok, jogosítvány, személyi igazolvány. Szakképesítést igazoló bizonyítványok M GCSE, A-szintet, a High School Diploma tanúsítványok, GMAT, MCAT, és LSAT vizsgálati tanúsítványok, Újszerű születési, házassági, halotti anyakönyvi kivonatokat Újdonság Útlevél és Új identitás csomagok, sokszorosításra, a Real diplomák / oklevelek a legtöbb felsőfokú intézményei világszerte (már több mint 3000 sablonok file) minden úgy néz ki, 100% -ban azonos az eredetivel. Egyéni nyomtatás (ha még nincs a sablon fájl - egyszerűen írjon nekünk egy példányt, és tudjuk, hogy bármilyen módosítást / módosításokat, mint egy a irányokat) .second, polgárság, identitás, azonosítás, dokumentumok, diplomáciai, nemzetiség, hogyan, hol, hogy szerezze be, vásárolni, vásárlás, hogy épít egy útlevél, személyi brit, Honduras, Egyesült Királyság, USA, Kanada minket, kanadai, külföldi, vízum, svájci, kártya, IDS, a dokumentum

Vásárolni igazi DOKUMENTUMOK

ismerőseink közé ex magánnyomozók, konzulátusok, magas rangú kormányzati személyzeti és tapasztalt tapasztalt szakemberek, mi szilárd kapcsolatokat magasabb személyi azon minden táján valós nyilvántartás okmányok és útlevél változás ezekben az országokban, akik kapcsolódnak az útlevél hivatal ezen országok mindegyikében és segítségével a kapcsolat, minden ügyfelünknek igényes semmilyen állampolgárságot dokumentum vagy útlevél bármely ország 100% biztos, valamint garantált kézhezvételétől nagyon jó minőségű igazi igazi regisztrált dokumentumokat, amit nem lehet azonosítani hamis !! Nem is egy szakértői egyéni hivatalos vagy a gép valaha is diktálják a dokumentum hamis, mivel az eredeti nem különbözik a Real kormány kiadott! Minden valódi valódi adatbázis Regisztrált állampolgárságot dokumentumokat még a személyes adatok nyilvántartásba vett adatbázis rendszer és a 100% -os géppel olvasható. Nyugodtan, hogy a további részletes tájékoztatást szolgáltatásainkról. Őszintén remélem, hogy megtalálja a módját, hogy együtt van. Ha bármelyik ezek a termékek érdeklik, kérem bátran forduljon hozzánk. Adunk a legjobb árat után befogadását követően a részletes vizsgálatot.

Deleted.

What are we defining as a SASS sanctioned match event? Monthlies held under SASS rules? Or a two-day event? Or a State or regional? Or EOT or WR?

Therein lies a vast difference in scale of experience level required.

What are we defining as a SASS sanctioned match event? Monthlies held under SASS rules? Or a two-day event? Or a State or regional? Or EOT or WR?

Therein lies a vast difference in scale of experience level required.

"SASS-sanctioned" matches are those of the State Championship level and higher (Regional, Divisional, National, International, & World).

​They include Action, Black Powder, and Wild Bunch events.

NOT monthly or other annual matches held by SASS-affiliated clubs.

What are the actual duties of a TG? Is it a requirement to go to the summit? Is it a liaison position? I'm just curious to the actual duties and responsibilities.

Thank You

Dakota

What are the actual duties of a TG? Is it a requirement to go to the summit? Is it a liaison position? I'm just curious to the actual duties and responsibilities.

Thank You

Dakota

A TG is elected/appointed by the club they represent. The CLUB is responsible to see that the TG acts in whatever capacity they desire.

Currently, the only SASS requirement is that they take a refresher course at least every two years after they become a TG. The initial requirements are listed on the SASS link http://www.sassnet.com/TG-Main-001A.php

• Must have been an active SASS member for a minimum of 3 consecutive years. (He/she pays his membership fees)
  • Must belong to and be an active member of at least one SASS Affiliated Club. (Makes sense. If the club isn't affiliated then they have no vote anyhow. And who gets to say they are an ACTIVE member)
  • Must have attended at least 1 SASS Sanctioned Match/Event (State level or above) (Seems to me this ought to be a yearly requirement but it isn't)
  • Must be current RO I & RO II Certified, with a refresher course having been completed in the last 2 years- with a requirement of a bi-annual refresher course. (If this were only a reality!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • Computer savvy with a current email address on file at all times. (Doesn't say why) (Many I know don't know what a keyboard looks like. They let the wife do it)

• Territorial Governors gather comments, criticisms, needs, suggestions, and proposed rule changes, and communicate these to the SASS Board of Directors

• Maintain current knowledge regarding Cowboy Action Shooting and SASS, its history, philosophy, purpose, presence, direction, and Spirit of the Game

• Communicate the Cowboy Action Shooting story locally/regionally to further the growth of the game

• Represent and support SASS, its philosophy, and its purpose to club members

• Network with other clubs and Territorial Governors

There are many GOOD TGs that take their job seriously and represent their clubs and shooters well. Thankfully I believe they are in the majority.

Archived