SASS Wire Forum

Uh... Will this catch on...?

I wonder if they make one for lefties??

I'd rather a handgun fit my hand when the chips are down!!

I'm new here, so I ain't rightly certain. Is every gun in this game as butt-ugly as this one?"

Well stated; w/Matthew Quigley reference implied.

Interersting. The beauty, or lack thereof, in a defensive pistol is unimportant to me. Just it's function.

First time I saw that on a magazine cover, my first thought was a truly ugly! My second thought was that it sure won't work for the lefties!

Ugly or no, a small gun like a S&W Shield in a good IWB holster is fully concealed with nothing more than a shirt tail. And the Shield is as reliable as my Rugers.

It's gonna have a "print" like a cell-phone and be very easy to carry. I would not dismiss it until I have a chance to try one myself.

I'm glad to see that the firearms market is strong enough to attract new and creative designs.

...and I thought Glock's were butt-ugly guns! :) :)

It looks like it would be hard for anyone with even average sized hands to hold. Anyone with large hands would be hard pressed to get a good grip on it.

Pretty much the same for most hideout guns. They're made for slight guys like me with little girly hands. ;)

I wonder if they make one for lefties??

I'd rather a handgun fit my hand when the chips are down!!

If the chips really are down.....do you realy want to rely on a Taurus? Not me........

That's what happens when you leave a plastic gun in a hot car.

Now that's downright funny :lol::lol:

Pretty much the same for most hideout guns. They're made for slight guys like me with little girly hands. ;)

Yeah, but this one looks extreme even for a hideout gun. Most I can get the middle and ring fingers on the grip and curl my little finger under it. This one, doesn't look like I could get my ring finger on the grip. The idea of holding a very light, sub-compact .380 with just thumb and middle finger, with index finger on the trigger kinda makes me shudder.

Makes more sense than the new Taurus .38 revolver with a clear side panel so you can watch the action cycle.

I do not think a curved gun is a bad idea, but I do not see myself getting in line for one.

Archived