SASS Wire Forum

Who Would You Save?

Subdeacon Joe

I'd call all of my nearby friends, then charge admission and sell refreshments!! :lol::lol::lol:

None of them would drown anyways! That kind of turd always floats!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sandwiches, gentlemen, sandwiches.

Although I do like the way MT thinks.

Well.I would stand by, not idle, would eat a ham with swiss cheese sandwich, so I could be on sight to mis-direct, I mean direct within a 1/4 mile were I seen the blocks go down as they were holding on. MT

Capicola, salami, proscutti with mozzarella cheese, a little ricotta cheese and sliced fresh garden tomato dowsed with Italian dressing on a fresh baked Italian bun!!

Viva Italiano!

Oh yea when I was done with the sangwich I would head to the police dept.(with donuts of course) and tell them what a great sangwhich I just had!!! :D

Rye :)

I am partial to peanut butter sandwiches. I would call 911 to save those fellows the very second that I finished making my sandwich.

First I gotta till the soil into rows and plant the peanuts. I gotta pick some blackberries to make the jam with......

Well regardless of what kind of sandwich I would make, you can be DANG SURE it'll have butter on it!!! Just look at the "Sammich" thread.

EC

Peanut butter and jelly, on raisin bread.

Then, I would call the White House but they wouldn't talk to me, oh well, can't say I didn't try to help.

Too bad, NOT!!! :D :D :D

Moose :FlagAm:

Badger!! Pass me one of them sammiches!! Two will make you fat..............................................................................................................er!! :lol:

I still don't think you can drown those turds!! We couldn't EVER get that lucky!! :angry:

Oh you guys. I know you're not that mean-spirited. If you were present in a real life situation you would attempt to save their lives. You may not agree with those fellows thinking or rhetoric, but you'd not wish them dead and would do all humanly possible to rescue them.

Birdgun, you are probably right but wouldn't you hate yourself later?

Doing my very best Tweety impression, "He don't know me too well, do he?"

Not too bad for my 7500th post.

Oh you guys. I know you're not that mean-spirited. If you were present in a real life situation you would attempt to save their lives. You may not agree with those fellows thinking or rhetoric, but you'd not wish them dead and would do all humanly possible to rescue them.

My beliefs tell me to attempt to understand my enemies so that I may feel compassion for them. "Gentlemen" like the above strain that notion nearly to the breaking point.

I'm sorry maybe I have no compassion but those three have done enough to help screw up this country and Sharpton could even be blamed for riling up young blacks and MAKING them racist.

No, I'd make the sandwich for sure!

I'm sorry maybe I have no compassion but those three have done enough to help screw up this country and Sharpton could even be blamed for riling up young blacks and MAKING them racist.

No, I'd make the sandwich for sure!

I'm certainly not disagreeing with your assessment of them.

Pastrami on rye, Pastrami piled at least 2" thick. Dill pickle;e on the side. Beverage had to be Dr. Brown's cream soda. Of course it would take time to drive to Tucson to get the good kosher pastrami. But I'd call the rescue squad as soon as I got back.

I guess I wouldn't let em drown.................. I mite go git my 308 and make sure thay din't drown.....least tha's wut Ide like to do.

In all reality, I'd do my best to save em, or maybe it was HIS plan for them to go then and who would I be to interfere?

Or just before thay wint down for the 3rd time I'd grab them up only with their promise to cut their tongues off.

Lord, forgive me for how I hate those three!

pbcc

You guys are joking, right. I'd notify the authorities immediately. In fact, I'd drive down to the post office and put the letter right in the bin!

The sandwich, tuna sounds good.

Barry Sloe

Archived