SASS Wire Forum

Please welcome Pit Bull Tex into the ranks of Jedi Gunfighters

I am proud to announce Pit Bull Tex is now Jedi Gunfighter #171. The decision to make him Jedi was an easy one as he is very deserving due to his perseverance and dedication. He never complains or shirks a task. He is always the hardest working person on a posse. And he's perpetually pleasant to be around. I am honored to have him as a friend.

Congratulations Pit!

Possum

Just want to say Thanks to all I shoot with.It was hard to shoot with tears in your eyes.

Congrats to PBT. Great guy to shoot with!

Please allow me to convey my CONGRATULATIONS also Pit Bull.

I had heard some very deserving things about you and its obvious that Possum Skinner has chosen a worthy JEDI GF into the family.

May The Force conrtinue to be with you.

Wear the PIN proudly!

..........Widder

Congrats pard!!!!!!

Welcome and may the force be with you and yers!!!

Furball and co.

Way to go Pit Bull Tex, Big congrats and welcome as a new Jedi GF.

Pit, I started a post to welcome you into ranks of Jedi without realizing

our buddy Possum had already started this thread, what the hey, you

deserve two posts for your hard work and dedication anyway.

....crosscut

Congrats, PBT!!

Another stellar choice!!

Congrats to a very deserving pard. He is a person i am proud to call "Friend" and would ride the trail with anytime or anyplace!!

Capt Hill

Why, Pit Bull Tex... I remember when you was just a puppy starting on the Wire. :lol:

Now yor a full-fledged Jedi.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hope to shoot with you someday.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Thanks Grizz.Jefro thanks you.Gator I am glad you and Queeny were there for me.Thanks Doc.Boon Doggle we started out on the wrong foot but was glad to meet you at Texas State.Miss Cubbie thanks and I pray your knees are better.Hoss,thanks and was good to posse with you at State.Widder thanks for the kind works and I hope I can live up to what the Jedi means to me.Mrs.Filly thank you for being there for me with your prayers.Thanks Major.Furball,thank you very much and my prayers are still up for your daughter.Thanks Desperado.Thanks H.G.Thank you Capt ,thanks for having me over to you house to meet the first cowboys and a cowgirl in SASS.Waimea, thank you very much for the kind words.Mr. Jackson,big man,thank you and it has been a joy to posse with you.POSSUM SKINNER ,just want to say THANK YOU.

Thanks Buck.You are so wright about being more fun.Thanks Hopidy.

Pit Bull Tex - please email me a photo for the Jedi Gunfighter website to raypcarter@comcast.net.

The Jedi Gunfighter website is at http://www.shootingbums.org/jedi/.

Thanks MR.Barnes.

Pit Bull Tex - please email me a photo for the Jedi Gunfighter website to raypcarter@comcast.net.

The Jedi Gunfighter website is at http://www.shootingbums.org/jedi/.

YEA.....and check out my mug shot. I'm more handsome than Korupt Karl . :lol::lol::lol:

and check out Jed I Knight's mug shot. He's a spittin image of the Wrestling Phenom.....Undertaker.

..........Widder

Widder,I got to meet Karl and his lovely wife Mrs. Kay,and his sister-in-law.I think Karl and Jed I both are way better looking than the Undertaker.Karl was a real joy to talk to.Hope to meet you some day.

Thanks Dead_Head.My picture is on the site Dead_Head posted.You think my dog and I favor?

If you did not see this.You think I am proud?

Thanks Creek.Stay safe.

Thank you Mr.Wolf

Archived