SASS Wire Forum

Sad News

Pards,

All you folks know our friend Galvez. His dear wife passed away this morning. If everyone would

keep Glavez and his family in your thoughts and prayers I know he would appreciate it.

Marshal Big Daddy Jenks

Prayers up for Galvez and his family and friends.

Prayers up for Galvez and his family, from all his pards and friends at Orange County Regulators!! :mellow:

Prayers up for Galvez, his family and friends.

Big Daddy...when you talk to him, tell him Hotshot Harley and myself send our condolences....along with the rest of the Cypress Creek bunch. So sorry to hear this, prayers for all the family and friends

Prayers up a good friend and his family! Miss Paula will be missed! We pray to Mary, Mother of Jesus to welcome Miss Paula into the Kingdom of Heaven where she will not feel pain or suffering anymore. May the whole Smith family find comfort in the belief that we will all be united with loved ones in the hereafter and that a better place is waiting.

JOHN 3:16

Galvez,

Matt & I are so sorry to hear about your wife. I've been praying for her since you told me she was in ICU. Please call us if you need to talk...you're a special guy. If there is anything we can do...please don't hesitate to ask.

Love Ya,

Your Friends,

Louisiana Lady

and

Matt Masterson

Savannah G and I are both very sadden by the news. You wife was a special lady always making items for you to hand out to the shooters you shoot with. We will be praying for you, your family, and friends during this time. Prayers and Blessings for her soul as she resides in heaven with our Lord.

So sorry to hear this news. May God give comfort to family and the many friends.

bb

Dear Galvez and family, I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I have shot with you for many years and know that Miss Paula had to indeed be a very special and gracious lady to put up with us all these years. We will never be able to make sense to ourselves of God's plans while we are here on earth but when we get to heaven and meet again we will have perfect understanding. God bless Miss Paula and you and your family. Irish Pat and Cindy

Prayers up a good friend and his family! Miss Paula will be missed! We pray to Mary, Mother of Jesus to welcome Miss Paula into the Kingdom of Heaven where she will not feel pain or suffering anymore. May the whole Smith family find comfort in the belief that we will all be united with loved ones in the hereafter and that a better place is waiting.

JOHN 3:16

X2

Prayers up!!

So sorry to hear the news , all of us are keeping Galvez in our prayers. If anything is needed please feel free to call anytime. May god bless the entire smith family . Your friends Slick And the entire Jackson Hole Gang.

Galvez,

We are all very sorry to hear this news. Know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Bear, Needmore and Grump E.

The Gunz Boys

Archived