SASS Wire Forum

Stage Variety

Dred Bob

First let me say that I'm brand new to SASS and didn't shoot in my first local match until late last Fall after watching from the sidelines and trying to overcome the intimidation of acquiring all the right stuff and stepping up to the line for the first time.   The people have been consistently supportive and I've never been part of a finer group of people.  Me and a friend that started in this together both attended EoT 2024 (with our total experience of 3 prior local matches).  We met and shot with some great shooters from around the world and learned a lot and had a great time.   Again, even though we were rubbing elbows WAY above our level everybody in our Posses (Wild Bunch, practice, and Cowboy) were patient and helpful.   I'm having a blast and have a lot more to learn and there's plenty of learning curve left to challenge me.

That said, from reading the pinned thread on this forum on the Early Days and from reading other posts it seems that SASS used to have more variety and imagination in some of the stages presented.  My experience is limited to my local club and EoT but stages are consistently crafted for close, large targets with a focus on how fast you can send lead down range.   I'm not suggesting that from a competitive standpoint that is wrong,  but I've shot a couple of stages where the targets were just a little farther out or where they were just a little smaller or used knock-downs.   I've seen pictures of some hilarious and fascinating stages (guys in tubs, sitting on horses, shooting pendulums, Texas star, fluttering laundry, etc etc).   My question is are there clubs or matches, preferably in or adjacent to Ohio, where these types of stages are included for fun.  I understand that they really skew the curve for competitive shooters but as side matches or something they just look like great fun and I'd like to find more of these "challenging" stage events.  Does this exist somewhere?  They'd be worth the drive beyond my local matches.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Dred Bob said:

I understand that they really skew the curve for competitive shooters...

Not at all.  The "top shooters" are going to come out on top no matter what you throw at them.

From monthly to EoT = from one extreme to the other.  At monthly matches, unless the props can stay on the range permanently you'll not often see a lot of them because it's a lot of work putting them out and bringing them in.  At EoT you have to move 700 shooters through 12 stages in 3 days, so you can't write in stage complexity or "fun" that will cause a huge variation in stage times which will cause log jams in getting shooters through.

State or club annual matches are the middle ground.  There you'll see more of the type of thing you're talking about... shooting through laundry and kicking down doors.  Stage time an moving shooters thru is certainly still a consideration, but there's a bit more room for variation.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Dred Bob said:

First let me say that I'm brand new to SASS and didn't shoot in my first local match until late last Fall after watching from the sidelines and trying to overcome the intimidation of acquiring all the right stuff and stepping up to the line for the first time.   The people have been consistently supportive and I've never been part of a finer group of people.  Me and a friend that started in this together both attended EoT 2024 (with our total experience of 3 prior local matches).  We met and shot with some great shooters from around the world and learned a lot and had a great time.   Again, even though we were rubbing elbows WAY above our level everybody in our Posses (Wild Bunch, practice, and Cowboy) were patient and helpful.   I'm having a blast and have a lot more to learn and there's plenty of learning curve left to challenge me.

That said, from reading the pinned thread on this forum on the Early Days and from reading other posts it seems that SASS used to have more variety and imagination in some of the stages presented.  My experience is limited to my local club and EoT but stages are consistently crafted for close, large targets with a focus on how fast you can send lead down range.   I'm not suggesting that from a competitive standpoint that is wrong,  but I've shot a couple of stages where the targets were just a little farther out or where they were just a little smaller or used knock-downs.   I've seen pictures of some hilarious and fascinating stages (guys in tubs, sitting on horses, shooting pendulums, Texas star, fluttering laundry, etc etc).   My question is are there clubs or matches, preferably in or adjacent to Ohio, where these types of stages are included for fun.  I understand that they really skew the curve for competitive shooters but as side matches or something they just look like great fun and I'd like to find more of these "challenging" stage events.  Does this exist somewhere?  They'd be worth the drive beyond my local matches.

Edited since I didn't realize it was that far of a drive.   Cass Inc, in great cacapon WV hosts the WV state championship. it would be worth the drive for the weekend. lots of prop use and "cowboy town" look to the stages. the targets are much further out that i've seen at other places. Great people to boot. 

Edited by The Surgeon
  • Like 1

Major matches often have a "side match day" before the main match.  At the recent End of Trail match there were many long-range events.  Even the Plainsman side match had some rifle targets set at ~50-yds.  In a main match one needs to use their sights on plate racks.  One needs to know how to bust clays too.  The goofy stuff like roping steers or tossing tomahawks is fine so long as it is done before the timer starts.

You live in NCOWS country. I recommend along with SASS you check out the NCOWS clubs in your area.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Cholla said:

You live in NCOWS country. I recommend along with SASS you check out the NCOWS clubs in your area.

First I've heard mention of NCOWS.  I just looked it up, there aren't any clubs in Ohio but there's one a reasonable distance in Indiana.  Definitely worth some more research.

1 hour ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

Major matches often have a "side match day" before the main match.  At the recent End of Trail match there were many long-range events.  Even the Plainsman side match had some rifle targets set at ~50-yds.  In a main match one needs to use their sights on plate racks.  One needs to know how to bust clays too.  The goofy stuff like roping steers or tossing tomahawks is fine so long as it is done before the timer starts.

We saw the listings for the side matches but didn't have a clue what they were or what equipment would be needed to shoot in them.  We were registered for the practice Cowboy stages that day so we didn't get to watch any of the side matches.   But point made.  I can try to research those more for upcoming events.

I'll check out those clubs / events in PA and WV.  they'd be overnighters but that's not a deal breaker.

Howdy and welcome, Dred Bob. 
The kinds of stages you are talking about still occur from time to time but the drawback to them is we (all of us most likely) are now 10-20 years older. Shooting off a piece of plywood attached to a bed spring is sometimes more difficult than many can deal with, handling loaded guns while attempting to get out of a bathtub or from under a stagecoach is something that could end tragically. The “horse” thing (barrel on springs) tore my ACL back when I was younger and in shape, not something I will revisit. All that said I thought all those things were fun (including smaller/farther targets) but the balance between fun and health has shifted to a less adventurous view. As the bigger/closer venues now dominate it would seem many others see it the same way. My wife found a meme on the internet (so you know it must be true!) that goes “90% of the injuries among older men are because they think they are still younger men”!

I love this game, the shooting and especially the people but I really like being pain free come Monday. 
Regards (and have fun your way)

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Dred, the stage activities you described are what is commonly referred to around here as "the good old days." :)  Seems to be generally frowned on by most clubs for a variety of reasons, some mentioned above, but you will find it still happening here and there.  The "good old days" refers both to the activities and the target size/distance.  Some of the clubs around here will have a "throwback stage" as a sidematch during their annual events.

You could shoot long range pistol and pistol caliber rifle with your main match guns and ammo.  If you have a lever action deer rifle in 30-30 or a similar caliber you could shoot lever action rifle - rifle caliber.  The single shot rifle matches would require new firearms.  You can shoot the clay side matches but don't bother with a coach gun.  Clay shooting is best done with longer barreled shotguns.  The Plainsman requires single shot rifles, cap and ball revolvers.  Again, more guns to buy plus you have to load black powder ammo.  Many shooters lack equipment to load black powder shotgun shells.  There are more side matches than you can shoot in a day, so you could have plenty of fun with your existing equipment.  (The Plainsman event is my favorite side match.)

Thank you all, I'm thoroughly enjoying what SASS has to offer and it'll be a long time (if ever) before I will achieve any level of mastery of what is already here.  I'm not a spring chicken and arrived to the party very late in life so I'm not really looking to do Cirque d Solei either.  I think what I'm looking for likely exists in the annual local or regional matches as side events.  I'll start looking for those and maybe visit some other local clubs.  It's all been fun but some "Throwback" stages would spice things up a bit in between getting my butt kicked on the regular timed stages..

The folks at EoT did an amazing job with coordinating all of the shooters, events,  and activities.  Absolutely amazing what they did.  Coordinating 700 shooters over several days and not a hitch.  Everything started on time and ended on time and it all worked smoothly.  I hope to attend again in the future and it was worth the 2000 mile drive each way.   The stages were fun and challenging and the sets were amazing.  I met a lot of volunteer rangers who helped make it happen and want to thank them for providing their time and money to show up and work weeks early to provide entertainment for the rest of us.  It was also fun to rub elbows with shooters from around the world and hear their stories and experiences with SASS from other countries.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dred Bob said:

First I've heard mention of NCOWS.  I just looked it up, there aren't any clubs in Ohio but there's one a reasonable distance in Indiana.  Definitely worth some more research.

If it is the Scarlett Mask Society by Martinsville, @Raton Rick is a member. I used to be a member. You will enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dred Bob said:

Sent you a PM with more info.

• Like 1

Welcome Dred Bob,  at Wartrace, Tennessee we occasionally shoot a Texas Star, sometimes 2 of them. Tennessee Williams just recently built us what I call a Wig-Wag, 2 targets with a bearing on the plate holding them so they go back and forth. Occasionally we use a pigeon flipper so you can shoot a pop up Clay bird. For side matches at the Tennessee State Match we have Long Range Pistol, 5 targets set from 35 to 50 yards and shot offhand. Long Range Pistol Caliber Rifle at 100 yards and Long Range Rifle Caliber at about 220 yards. We have a Cut the Rope target to shoot a 1/4” sisal rope at 30’, speed pocket pistol, speed derringer, and the normal pistol, rifle and shotgun speed events as well as Black Powder, Wild Bunch and Warmup Matches. We also have a Top Gun Shoot-Off open to everyone and we divide it into 3 categories, Traditional, Gunfighter and Duelist. This is done on Friday afternoon before our dinner and Side Match Awards on the range and our special door prizes. For the Main Match we shoot 6 stages on Friday and 6 stages on Saturday and have the Awards Banquet on Saturday night at the Bell Buckle Cafe Banquet Hall.  The Texas Star and such don’t make it into the State Match because it would slow the posses down too much.  We like to think we have a good match and a lot of fun and last year we drew 223 shooters. We also have “Are You Tough Enough To Wear Pink” on Thursday or all weekend if you want and collect money for the American Cancer Society.  Come and check us out!

Randy

1866818070_SixgunSeamus2020StatePink.thumb.jpg.514c419adab4289b871a1c5f0f20ee69.jpg1513455666_wartraceshooting013.thumb.JPG.a98be532f3f8ad5b609bba9a8c2416b2.JPG1957319321_Rangetargets004.thumb.JPG.c6295c581a03a0445dd93d8c5bc20964.JPG805117A3-0694-41CC-ADAD-29F0B7E47D3E.thumb.jpeg.fb7589361a890ce97da6d9060fbed92d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The kinds of stages you described do exist.  Writing them takes much more creativity than most CAS people want to mess with, but they can be done in a way that makes stages fast, easily shootable, but also thematic and imaginative; making you feel like an old west Marshal or outlaw shooting your way out of situations.

Our club, in central California, runs strongly western/ cowboy themed scenarios in our monthly matches and also our annual match, The Shootout at Fort Miller (coming up April 18-20).  The stages feature pendulums, T-Stars, shooting from a fast rolling ore cart enroute into an open pit mine,  clay bird throwers shot with shotgun and occasionally with rifle, and occasional longer targets. 

These kinds of things are definitely not for everyone, but our matches are well attended every year.

We are, in fact, one of relatively few rapidly growing clubs;  welcoming new members almost every month.  There is a fairly large number of CAS shooters who joined the sport/game for that kind of shooting.  Check us out at kingsriverregulators.com.

Different people want to shoot different kinds of matches.  There isn't anything wrong with providing the variety that you asked about, catering to all interests.  But Stump Water said it above-- the really good shooters  come out on top, no matter what the stages offer.   

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Stump Water said:

Not at all.  The "top shooters" are going to come out on top no matter what you throw at them.

From monthly to EoT = from one extreme to the other.  At monthly matches, unless the props can stay on the range permanently you'll not often see a lot of them because it's a lot of work putting them out and bringing them in.  At EoT you have to move 700 shooters through 12 stages in 3 days, so you can't write in stage complexity or "fun" that will cause a huge variation in stage times which will cause log jams in getting shooters through.

State or club annual matches are the middle ground.  There you'll see more of the type of thing you're talking about... shooting through laundry and kicking down doors.  Stage time an moving shooters thru is certainly still a consideration, but there's a bit more room for variation.

There are top shooters that can not get out of a bath tub quickly or sit up on a wagon etc. due to various reasons. SASS is an aging game and had to adapt for its shooters, all shooters .IMHO

This is a good move if  SASS wants to stay alive. ADAPT and enjoy as we all age.

So saying that the top shooters will come out on top no matter what you throw at them is wishful thinking.

Best Wishes

2 hours ago, Texas Jack Black said:

There are top shooters that can not get out of a bath tub quickly or sit up on a wagon etc. due to various reasons. SASS is an aging game and had to adapt for its shooters, all shooters .IMHO

This is a good move if  SASS wants to stay alive. ADAPT and enjoy as we all age.

So saying that the top shooters will come out on top no matter what you throw at them is wishful thinking.

Best Wishes

I agree in part.

But there are ways to shoot creative, western themed stages, without the athletics. 

For example, a wrecked buckboard, turned on its side, with close "outlaw" targets arrayed among clumps of brush, shot from tables at each end of the hijacked wagon.  Rifle target is a 16" round pendulum at 8 yds,  alternating 10 rds with adjacent  stationary targets in the brush at the same range.   

Stage times on that kind of stage will be below 20 for fast shooters, and in the 20s-30s for most of us in the middle. The only athletics are one 10' position change and in picking brass. 

At 74, I will attest that stages requiring athletics don't bode well.  But in the last 5 years, our club has recruited about 30-40% new growth. They are younger shooters, mostly in their 30s, who came to us after watching our matches.  They came looking for more variety than  stand-and-shoot stages with big, close targets in simple sweeps.  Most of them came to us from other shooting sports, so they are quite competent at shooting 8 -10 yd pistol and 12-18 yd rifle targets and flying clay birds w/ SG.  They also like handling more challenging shooting sequences.  They tell us that they will quickly get bored shooting stages that lack western flavor/creativity and can be won by little except hand speed, gunsmithing, and fast transitions.   They also want challenging target acquisition. 

They left the other speed sports to come and play cowboy.  So our club looks for variety and a middle-ground that offers some of both.  We get variety by inviting different members to write monthly stages.  Our strong growth, as a club, shows that shooters enjoy that variety -- at least that is what they tell us. 

Many of them make the drive to Bordertown every year for super fast shooting competition.  But they still come to our distinctly "Cowboy-flavor" matches, and recruit their friends in the other sports.

Our game does not have to evolve to survive, but it does require expenditure of creativity, and  LOT of effort to provide thematic variety.  That works for our club.  Others' mileage may vary in different geography. 

• Like 4

With all due respect SASS has evolved and will continue to evolve if it needs to do so to survive.

I started in1989 and have seen it all Some good some not so good but still enjoyable.

Best Wishes and enjoy

:FlagAm:

• Like 1

Ah, the good old days of yore...

Leave home before light and get home after dark. 

Someone has to set all that stuff up and put it away. 

• Thanks 1

The SASS Pennsylvania State Championship will be held May 24-26.  We're a bit farther east in PA but it's worth the drive.  We do have some nice reactive targets (plate rack, moving target, Pegleg, with some new reactive ones to come).  We offer some big and close targets, and some maybe not quite as big or close.  (Big as in 4' diameter gong targets.)  However, everything does fall within the SASS suggested target sizes and distances.  We have a dedicated range/cowboy town, complete with a train, saloon, Boot Hill, general store and more.  There is unlimited dry camping on the top of "North Mountain".  We pretty much live on that mountain for 3 or more days.  Gathering around a campfire each evening is what we do.  We'd love to have you join us.  We've also got some great vendors signed on this year.
Currently, we have shooters from 15 states and Canada registered and there's still plenty of room for more.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.  Our club website is www.elpossegrande.com.  Just click on the 2024 State Championship tab for info and registration forms.  This year is our posse's 25th Anniversary so we chose the theme "SILVER".  We'll go from Hi Yo Silver, to Silver Bells and more.  We've also hosted the state match for 20 years.  It will be a blast!  
Oh, I've edited this because I can't forget that we have the "best brass pickers in SASS".  Members of the Sullivan County Shooting Sports Club (high school age boys and girls) pick our brass and they totally ROCK!  Their parents run our concession stand and offer some fabulous sandwiches and I can't forget to mention the pies!  This club has sent two shooters to the Olympics and several have competed for and won national titles.  Being able to support this organization is such a wonderful privilege.

Edited by Black Hills Barb
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I like movement, down range and lateral. Just because there's movement doesn't mean one must run. If you can walk a few yards between shoot positions maybe it's time to hang up your hat. Stand and deliver is a sign of lazy stage writing. Targets shouldn't be lined up perfectly with the same sized targets, outlaws and renegades aren't all the same size. Don't like SG all from one position. Although I like the facility at Ben Avery I really wish they'd build some walls between the bays. Permanent facades lead to redundant stages, people just write around what's already set up month after month. Catering to the retired is a losing proposition, we need to cater to 30-40 year olds.

I've been shooting CAS for 28+ years, been MD, written hundreds of scenarios, set up hundreds of matches, etc. This June I'll be a Silver Senior and I'll still be running.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Cholla said:

If it is the Scarlett Mask Society by Martinsville, @Raton Rick is a member. I used to be a member. You will enjoy it.

fourth Saturday of each month. March will be fifth Saturday due to NCOES Convention being on fourth week.  Check out NCOWS web site for details.

On 2/17/2024 at 11:49 PM, Skiddsteer1 said:

I am using 125grn truncated cone lead bullets at 1.495 OAL. However I am beginning to suspect that the carrier timing is off. I got this OAL as suggested by Longhunter in Amarillo. I welcome any and all ideas at this juncture. Thanks. Skid.

• Thanks 1

This is a lot of great information and I appreciate all the feedback.   The Throwback / Specialty stages look like they're really common in the Annual matches so I think I need to try and visit a few of those this year as well as maybe  some of the clubs mentioned and NCOWS.  Exactly the feedback I was looking for.  

I'll also mention that EoT had a Stage (7) where they used Knockdown targets for Every gun and it was terrific fun.  They included a 5 shot knockdown for rifle on a rack where each target was in line behind the prior target.  You had to knock down a target to see the next in line and each target was smaller than the previous.   You had 10 rounds for 5 targets and whatever was leftover (if any) was dumped on a stationary plate as fast as you could work the action.   The pistol Knockdowns were on another rack but lined up side by side.  They were a very heavy metal and hard to knock over if you didn't hit them high especially with light .38's.  Sometimes you'd have to double tap one while moving to get it to fall.  Again, 10 shots for 5 KD's with a dump plate.  That alone was different enough to add a bunch of excitement and in the case of my shooting pawdner he lost about 5 hours of sleep worrying about it the night before shooting the stage :).   It took some special equipment at the range but it was great fun and some really good times were still achieved by the dedicated shooters.   

I look forward to hearing about more and finding and trying out other clubs for fun.   It doesn't look like I have to look too far to find it.   As challenging as the sweeps are if that was ALL there was to it I'd probably lose some interest.   Shooting at other clubs and side matches sounds like a good compromise and a chance to get around and meet more people.   

7 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Ah, the good old days of yore...

Leave home before light and get home after dark. 

Someone has to set all that stuff up and put it away. 

Yep.  That is a fact. 

I just came home an hour ago  from a scheduled Club Workday to get ready for our Annual Match.  Twenty some people, young and old, had a great time together, topped off by a barbecue. 

A handful of us retired folks are there at the range working on facilities and match set-up several days each week.

We do the work and reap the fun. 

The shooting is a big part of it, but not the whole story.  Our club has gone from forty some members to seventy some in two years, because it is a functional club.  The key to recruitment is to be energetic, visible and attractive to newcomers.  Variety is part of that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cayuse Jack, SASS #19407 said:

All these people that wish for the good old days and yet very few people help with running the clubs...

IE: writing stages, setup and tear down, building props 

Come on out and help and we would be happy to shoot stages any way you like!

Great comment and attitude! (Seriously).  Matches are what you make them.  Do the work and enjoy the outcomes.

11 hours ago, Texas Jack Black said:

Best Wishes

Obviously, you're correct.  Us older guys and women just can't dive under stage coaches any more, at least not without help getting back up. 

Age matters.

But there is a lot of room for reasonable stage variety, and within that range, the same good shooters will rise to the top nearly every time.  

Edited by Dusty Devil Dale
  • Like 1

DB, regarding knockdowns, many of us carry "knockdown rounds" for targets that need to be tipped over reliably.  A 38 Special shooter will often keep a box of factory, 158 grain bullets in their gun carts for falling plates.  Hit the plate in the middle or higher and they tip right over.  My wife shoots .32s and shoot heavier bullets with the most powder BP sub available for her knockdown rounds.  We also carry a few shotgun game loads on our belts in case we encounter SG targets out-of-calibration that need an extra push.

• Like 2

Not Ohio or even close, but maybe worth the trip. The Battle Born Rangers hosts a Blast From the Past shoot in September. It is a 2 day 8 stage shoot with an activity from the past such as roping, knifed throwing, card games, and other great gimmicks. It is absolutely without a doubt the funnest shoot I have been to. And you can win a Pink Cadillac!!

99E07FB7-64AF-405E-8110-C645846C48EC.jpeg

A68D83F3-77B2-4F85-A2FD-F08FE9232B2E.jpeg

DDF840AE-81B6-4524-A830-89972941CF90.jpeg

IMG_1940.jpeg

4EBB9077-963A-4B22-8DB1-2AEDA447F33A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

DB, regarding knockdowns, many of us carry "knockdown rounds" for targets that need to be tipped over reliably.  A 38 Special shooter will often keep a box of factory, 158 grain bullets in their gun carts for falling plates.  Hit the plate in the middle or higher and they tip right over.  My wife shoots .32s and shoot heavier bullets with the most powder BP sub available for her knockdown rounds.  We also carry a few shotgun game loads on our belts in case we encounter SG targets out-of-calibration that need an extra push.

THIS ^^^^

Edited by Sedalia Dave

Where in Ohio are you located? If you are looking for different types of targets to shoot check out Miami Valley Cowboys in Piqua. They have a swinger, plate rack, shotgun popper, and two tombstone racks. They may not shoot all of them every month but usually use a couple of them. They host the Ohio state match and used all of them at it last year. They are shooting tomorrow. 

They also do an all-around cowboy match in November. Last year we shot a single shot rifle and a derringer as well as your regular guns during the match. They have you use 97, 87, and double barrel shotguns too.

I'm the co match director at Deer Creek in Jonesboro, IN as well. We have a Texas Star, tombstone rack, multiple plate racks, and a shotgun popper. We won't use every single one every month but I plan to use all of them this year at one time or another. We shoot the 4th Sunday of the month if you want to come check us out.

15 hours ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

Obviously, you're correct.  Us older guys and women just can't dive under stage coaches any more, at least not without help getting back up. 

Age matters.

But there is a lot of room for reasonable stage variety, and within that range, the same good shooters will rise to the top nearly every time.  

Remember you may be a great shooter but are not able to bend down or get up from kneeling or dismounting from a barrel. This take many  great shooters and knocks them down a bit in time. 

SASS has turned mostly into a speed event with a bit of Cowboy mixed in.

I enjoy whatever they present.

Best Wishes

:FlagAm:

21 hours ago, Assassin said:

I like movement, down range and lateral. Just because there's movement doesn't mean one must run. If you can walk a few yards between shoot positions maybe it's time to hang up your hat. Stand and deliver is a sign of lazy stage writing. Targets shouldn't be lined up perfectly with the same sized targets, outlaws and renegades aren't all the same size. Don't like SG all from one position. Although I like the facility at Ben Avery I really wish they'd build some walls between the bays. Permanent facades lead to redundant stages, people just write around what's already set up month after month. Catering to the retired is a losing proposition, we need to cater to 30-40 year olds.

I've been shooting CAS for 28+ years, been MD, written hundreds of scenarios, set up hundreds of matches, etc. This June I'll be a Silver Senior and I'll still be running.

I started CAS in 1997 at the age of 50. I'm a Cattle Baron now, and my 10-yard dash ain't what it used to be, but I still run between positions!  :o

• Like 1