SASS Wire Forum

Why is Hickok45 still on YouTube?

I don't understand your question.

Is it why is hickok45, that asinine jerk that doesn't know what he's talking about, still on YouTube?

Or

Why is hickok45 still on YouTube instead of any of the pro gun video channels that have appeared lately?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I don't understand your question.

Is it why is hickok45, that asinine jerk that doesn't know what he's talking about, still on YouTube?

Or

Why is hickok45 still on YouTube instead of any of the pro gun video channels that have appeared lately?

Maybe because that is the title of the video.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

If he ever did a mag change, that is now considered building a firearm. And I see no video:

ScreenShot2024-01-23at7_28_37PM.thumb.png.9a5bf47d994923e490b3ac1848dafc2e.png

Try the link...

https://youtu.be/bD16jkiHDdw

• Thanks 1

I always like his videos. He’s a good shooter as well! Very entertaining and sometimes educational especially if he reviews a gun you haven’t shot yet.

Hes done some SASS too. He loves single actions!

Edited by Rye Miles #13621
  • Like 3

Saw him last spring at the Tennessee State Match. As usual, he was very cordial and friendly. There were several of us who had a lengthy discussion.

He’s a neighbor. We use the same post office and he often participates in local 2A events and rallies.

He also taught school at a nearby private school.

• Like 7

Why is he still on YT? Have you seen his channel's income? :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best gun channel on right now rather than the dull, dry, Mr Cardboard and a sharpie Paul Harrel.

I don’t find him to be anything or claiming anything. He’s just making videos and having fun.

Edited by Dirty Dan Dawkins
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Henry T Harrison said:

I really don’t like his silliness he acts like his audience is his fifth grade students 

Someone(s) forcing you to watch him?

• Haha 1

Love watching him .

Really can't stand his son John though .

I think it's a very entertaining channel. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Henry T Harrison said:

I really don’t like his silliness he acts like his audience is his fifth grade students 

Yeah!  He should taylor his content to those of us who are 65+ and only want dry and technical information, delivered with all the panache of day old oatmeal.

Might could be that a lot of his viewers ARE "fifth grade students."  Maybe even third grade students.  He packs a lot of good information into that "silliness."  Why is it a bad thing to show "fifth grade students" that shooting is both safe and fun?  Maybe counter some of that "gunz-r-bad" brainwashing that they're constantly subjected to in schools and the press.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I only watch him from time to time, but I always enjoy his stuff. He keeps it interesting and upbeat.

He's a good shot. I'm always amazed how he hits faraway targets with a revolver seemingly as easily as the close-in clay pots. I still can't do that....

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Someone(s) forcing you to watch him?

Nope I can think for myself and I don’t watch him but of course you are welcome to 

12 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Yeah!  He should taylor his content to those of us who are 65+ and only want dry and technical information, delivered with all the panache of day old oatmeal.

Might could be that a lot of his viewers ARE "fifth grade students."  Maybe even third grade students.  He packs a lot of good information into that "silliness."  Why is it a bad thing to show "fifth grade students" that shooting is both safe and fun?  Maybe counter some of that "gunz-r-bad" brainwashing that they're constantly subjected to in schools and the press.

Because most of his viewers aren’t in the fifth grade 

Been watching him for quite a few years. I find him entertaining and have purchased a few firearms after watching his reviews.

• Like 2