SASS Wire Forum

LAND RUN, THE 2024 SASS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP[

Flat Top Okie

Is the application going to be;  register and  pay by credit card on line or print out the application, write a check and mail in the application?   

The reason I ask is because we are leaving on a camping trip that day and I won't have access to a printer.  I may have to adjust our departure time if I have to wait to print the application at home.  You see how complicated this retirement is.  So much to get done, so little time.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Flat Top Okie said:

SASS 2024 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP LAND RUN

Monday January 1st, at high Noon, registration for Land Run will open. I will post the link, in the next few days, so you will be able to register quickly and easily.

Flat Top Okie

What are the dates for the Cowboy Action? the web site says Oct 5-12 so I don't want to assume the Cowboy side will be the 10-12 so just checking with you.

Thanks

TM

Hi Maverick,

Cowboy starts on Tuesday October 8th with warmups. Side matches and more warmups on Wednesday October 9th. The main match is Thursday October 10th  through Saturday October 12th. Thanks for asking.

Flat Top  Okie       

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

You waited this long??

Yeah, had to get the Is dotted and Ts crossed. Could have gotten the place we stayed at this year but they seriously raised the price.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PrairieDogPete said:

Always look forward to this. Okie and his group do one heck of a job putting on a great match and many, many great people show up for it.

Yes they do. This will be my 4th year attending Land Run. Great match and great people. 

TM

• Like 1

Bandit Belle and I hope to make it for the first time this year and we'll be bringing the traveling bourbon bar with us! We're both looking forward to experiencing what everyone has been talking about.

Star Shooter

• Like 4

On 12/24/2023 at 6:37 PM, Flat Top Okie said:

SASS 2024 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP LAND RUN

Monday January 1st, at high Noon, registration for Land Run will open. I will post the link, in the next few days, so you will be able to register quickly and easily.

Flat Top Okie

Will be online and ready. Love this match and will be signing up for this one. See ya in October

TM

2 hours ago, Star Shooter said:

Bandit Belle and I hope to make it for the first time this year and we'll be bringing the traveling bourbon bar with us! We're both looking forward to experiencing what everyone has been talking about.

Star Shooter

How about elaborating on the traveling bourbon bar. LOL

TM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flat Top Okie said:

Hi All,

The big day is getting closer. Just a little over 48 hours until January 1 at "HIGH NOON".

Thanks,

Flat Top

OK, dumb question. High noon in which time zone?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Flat Top Okie said:

HI Seamus,

You know there is no such thing as a stupid question. As a matter of fact, that is a great question. 12:00 Central Standard Time.

Flat Top Okie

Can you post a link we can click on at the appropriate time to get to the application online.....that would be a help.  And thanks for all the hard work ya'll do to put on such a great event.

Kajun

4 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Can you post a link we can click on at the appropriate time to get to the application online.....that would be a help.  And thanks for all the hard work ya'll do to put on such a great event.

Kajun

It's on their website...I believe.

Phantom