SASS Wire Forum

Military age male migrants

Doc10039

I wish folks would quit using the term migrant. They are illegal aliens invading our country. They broke the law and should be deported or jailed. The Okies who fled the Dust Bowl for CA were migrants.

PF

From what I understand, if they have legally entered the U.S.  yes they can, in limited roles. 
I have no idea about illegal aliens. Since they already have broken the law I doubt it but I am sure the current administration may see it differently. 

Illegals get driver's licenses, health care and social security while legals have to work? Huh?

3 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

From what I understand, if they have legally entered the U.S.  yes they can, in limited roles. 
I have no idea about illegal aliens. Since they already have broken the law I doubt it but I am sure the current administration may see it differently. 

From https://immigrationforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/VNA-Fact-Sheet.pdf:

"... non-citizens must be living permanently and legally in the United States. Non-citizens must also have permission to work in the United States, possess an I-551 (Permanent Residence Card), have obtained a high school diploma and speak English."

Limitations include no service in a position requiring a security clearance and no advancement to any officer position.

Positives include an easier path to citizenship after one year of honorable service.

So the feds tried to sue that rocket company cause they wouldn't hire illegal/asylum seekers but the feds won't allow them to serve in the military?

7 minutes ago, Texas Joker said:

So the feds tried to sue that rocket company cause they wouldn't hire illegal/asylum seekers but the feds won't allow them to serve in the military?

Link to story? Genuinely curious.

When I was in The Corps, there were several Haitians in my Boot Camp Platoon. There were other Recruits from that part of the world too. Many Navy cooks, among other MOSes were Filipinos.:FlagAm:  Illegal Aliens? (Yeah, I said it too), :angry:no. 

Since I retired 2 years ago, I've been worrying about money and paying the bills thanks to Bidenflation. If he SOMEHOW gets reselected, and the Economy continues to do what It's been doing those same last 2 years, I'll either have to reenter the workforce at 70 years of age, or renounce my citizenship, cross the border into Mexico, then reenter the U.S. illegally and claim Sanctuary to be able to pay my mortgage.  :(

To Answer you Question Yes , Had a Turk, Korean and Nigerian I served with.

Now here is the Problem with your thought process and the current border issues .

1  They have zero ties to this Country  they will do as they are told 
2  There is a well know Somalian Terrorist that was responsible for Blackhawk Down attack , His son served in the Marine Corps and then took that training to use against us  Mohamed Aidid  look it up 
3 So in your idea lets put the illegals in to military to serve and let them die well , as mentioned they have zero ties here no family . Here lies the Huge fault in your idea .   PFC Goatherder from Panama has zero tire here now has training and a weapon . (That worked well in Ft Hood For Major Hasan ) Our Government is pursing Gun bans ect . So let it play out PFC Jimbob will not open fire on Uncle Billy when told to take his guns , PFC Goatherder will have no issue in shooting them both and doing as the Government tells him to . 
 Chew on that idea longer .

On 12/13/2023 at 1:03 AM, El Chapo said:

I recall serving with a Nigerian.  He would have gladly bled and died for this country and was so happy to be here.  Never seen him since.

In my college years, the most impressive students were not the Asians or Indians, certainly not the the Americans ( whether black, white or Hispanic- I never met an American Indian while at college), but the several Christian Nigerian and Kenyan girls I made acquaintance with. I mention Christian only because it was largely how they identified themselves. Their work ethic and morals are best described as puritan.

15 hours ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

In my college years, the most impressive students were not the Asians or Indians, certainly not the the Americans ( whether black, white or Hispanic- I never met an American Indian while at college), but the several Christian Nigerian and Kenyan girls I made acquaintance with. I mention Christian only because it was largely how they identified themselves. Their work ethic and morals are best described as puritan.

I taught college and the most impressive students I remember were from Singapore.  They were sent here to get As in their courses and go to college at government expense.  If they got a B, they went home.  I can't imagine the pressure.  But they did study, and they were smart.

I did have a Nigerian friend when I was a college student, and he did study with me quite a bit, but his intellect was comparably unremarkable to my Asian students when I was teaching college.

The Nigerian I went to basic training with, comparatively, was a total doofus and was constantly getting us in trouble.  We survived though.

"......... wish folks would quit using the term migrant. They are illegal aliens invading our country. .........."

this is my thought as well , they should be sent back , come here the right way ill think totally differently 

if i wewnt to any of their countries the way they are coming here id be in jail and lucky to get deported - possibly just dead 

Military bases have lots of grass that needs cutting and potatoes that need peeling.  Somebody has got to spread fertilizer on the Air Force's golf courses and keep their golf carts gassed up.  There's a place for everybody.

8 hours ago, watab kid said:

"......... wish folks would quit using the term migrant. They are illegal aliens invading our country. .........."

this is my thought as well , they should be sent back , come here the right way ill think totally differently 

if i wewnt to any of their countries the way they are coming here id be in jail and lucky to get deported - possibly just dead 

I have offered a Great Plan to several Texas Congressmen and Its Simple,  

1) issue me a M240B and plenty of ammo.

2) I will man the MG all I need is Coffee, Copenhagen and jelly beans 

3)  First time will be a line of fire on our side of border.

4) cross that line I will stack bodies plain and simple .

5) border crossing issue fixed and we now have plenty of natural based fertilizer.

8 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Some are migrants, some are illegals. They are not all the same. Some of the migrants are refugees.

refugees should be required to serve, at least as KPs.

BS they are freaking Illegal's Period . and should be dealt with like such.  A m240 round is way cheaper , they should expect nothing more .

1 hour ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Military bases have lots of grass that needs cutting and potatoes that need peeling.  Somebody has got to spread fertilizer on the Air Force's golf courses and keep their golf carts gassed up.  There's a place for everybody.

Do you really want Chinese, Pakis and others on your military base ? Not me , deployed If we saw you taking pictures of any of anything of ours  you would not have a pleasant encounter with my team . 
  Fort Sill already houses plenty of the Illegals  on your dime .
 Like said its not our job to babysit a illegal , %^&^ Them You want to babysit them have them mow your grass.

23 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Do you really want Chinese, Pakis and others on your military base ? Not me , deployed If we saw you taking pictures of any of anything of ours  you would not have a pleasant encounter with my team . 
 Like said its not our job to babysit a illegal , %^&^ Them You want to babysit them have them mow your grass.

Those people are already on your stateside bases.  I wouldn't let them work at Area 51 or in a hostile environment overseas, but cutting grass at Fort Benning is not really going to be a security issue.  

53 minutes ago, PowderRiverCowboy said:

Too late. EVERY Base overseas has locals working there. When I was stationed in Okinawa in the '80s, (Marine Bases), we had Mamasans in the barracks doing our laundry, and Boot Honchos shining our boots. 

21 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

Too late. EVERY Base overseas has locals working there. When I was stationed in Okinawa in the '80s, (Marine Bases), we had Mamasans in the barracks doing our laundry, and Boot Honchos shining our boots. 

Locals when we are in their country are very different  from the topic of illegals that are not Local to anything here 

53 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Those people are already on your stateside bases.  I wouldn't let them work at Area 51 or in a hostile environment overseas, but cutting grass at Fort Benning is not really going to be a security issue.  

Have you no idea how many Known terrorist crossed that border last month that is known , not those that have unknown ties to groups  26k Chinese  alone . I am sorry If I have to produce documents to get on a base should I forget my ID there is zero reason you should have unknowns on a US military  Base Period  Unless its on the range playing catch..
 Lets just let them cut grass and plan on how to take out the  75th.  OPSEC  means zero if you allow non vetted illegals wandering around cutting grass . Sorry guess OPSEC means nothing when you have no blood in the fight.

Got a question.  Thought twice about posting too.  Afterall, we are conditioned to not speak badly about things like this "population growth" that is ongoing...

There have been millions of the good, bad and the ugly undocumented from across the globe systematically enter our country in the past few years.  This is a fact.

If just a small number of them, say maybe a few thousand of the bad, systematically begin to attack near the time of the next presidential election, what do you think the impact will be?   

Edited:

The first week of October, our state's entire electronic court system was shut down by a foreign actor cyber-attack.  It is just now being slowly being brought back online.  This is fact and widely reported in our news. Nobody has or probably will state where the attack originated.  In no way call me racist, but do not call me blind either.  From another saloon post of people talking about single ply toilet paper.... bought a boxed case of it from Sam's during the covid lockdown.  Thankfully, did not need any of that sandpaper.  Still glad to have it though.  Not a conspiracy theorist either.  Just some very interesting times we are living in right now is also fact.  Yes, I see the media film of military age males flooding across the border.  Is it a threat?  Do not know.  Is it even real?  Do not know.  It is after all, the media.  

20 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Some are migrants, some are illegals. They are not all the same. Some of the migrants are refugees.

refugees should be required to serve, at least as KPs.

some may well be terrorists - have you seen the ;list of places these invaders are coming from ? 

i want to know exactly what our current admin is going to tell us when the attack happens , i could be wrong but i think we are on borrowed time already , i hope i am but fear im not , 

and actually we are already under attack with this fentanyl invasion , 

Archived