SASS Wire Forum

What ever happened to

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

How about Capt Woodrow Cahill?

There was a woman. She was very pissed at Father Kit posting cartoons.

THIS IS NOT A COMIC BOOK! THIS IS FOR COWBOY SHOOTING!!

But the general response seem to be

We like his cartoons. If you don't like the way we do things here, you can always leave.

And I believe she did.

I could certainly be wrong about her alias, but I thought that was Cherokee Cathouse Kate

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

There was a woman. She was very pissed at Father Kit posting cartoons.

THIS IS NOT A COMIC BOOK! THIS IS FOR COWBOY SHOOTING!!

But the general response seem to be

We like his cartoons. If you don't like the way we do things here, you can always leave.

And I believe she did.

I could certainly be wrong about her alias, but I thought that was Cherokee Cathouse Kate

Calico Mary, maybe.

Noz?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Four Eyed Buck?

31 minutes ago, Gracos Kid said:

And especially Rocky Meadows........

Last I saw or heard of Rocky was Mule Camp in 2003. She was running a barber shop for the SASS scholarship.

18 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Calico Mary, maybe.

Yep. She told me she couldn't stand the endless posts by Father Kit. I told her she could always block him, but got no reply. I have a few people blocked. It makes for a much more pleasant experience here.

Can't see quiting the wire just cuz I don't like someone's posts. Seems lame considering how easy it is to ignore posts from them. Well bye I guess!

Noz is alive and well at last report.

I missed his call this morning while I was in the doctor’s office.  Hoping he’ll call back.

Grizzly Dave still shows up over on the Wire now and then.

Last I saw Rocky was about 2013 or 14.

Calico is on Farcebook now and then, according to Schoolmarm.  Schoolmarm said she sees her posts there.

19 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Don't know anything about JL, don't recall that alias. 

You're lucky. She was batcrap crazy. She got kicked off the Wire multiple times, and kept signing back up under different names.  Probably about 2004 or so. 

Y'all remember that girl that was related to anybody famous in western history?

Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson, Butch Cassidy, Joaquin Murrita, it didn't matter. Whoever it was it was some kind of second or fourth cousin or uncle's sister's niece or something.

3 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Can't see quiting the wire just cuz I don't like someone's posts. Seems lame considering how easy it is to ignore posts from them. Well bye I guess!

Yeah, I've been on the wire for about 20 years, and I have a short list of people who are permanently ignored.  For some of them I don't even remember why, but it's not worth un-ignoring them :)

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Y'all remember that girl that was related to anybody famous in western history?

Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson, Butch Cassidy, Joaquin Murrita, it didn't matter. Whoever it was it was some kind of second or fourth cousin or uncle's sister's niece or something.

She was from here in Tucson IIRC. Had big plans to open up some high dollar resort here. Can't think of her name. She was so popular at the apartment complex she lived in that her truck was always getting busted up. 

Ya don't even have to put them on your ignore list, just don't open them if ya don't like em!

Archived