SASS Wire Forum

God has blessed me immeasurably this year. First and foremost I have to thank him for all that he has allowed me to do.

Next I have to thank my wife Lannie for putting up with my hobby / sport / game.

Thanks to Reno Mustang for building my rifle after I broke 2 at Land Run last year. It is absolutely the best rifle I’ve ever had. Thanks to Shotgun Boogie for short stroking my pistols, Fast Eddie for going through my SKB’s and Cumberland Drifter and Captain Grouch for building my holster rig.

I have to thank all my friends who’ve helped me get started and grow in this sport, we’ve travelled a lot of miles together!

This year I won Elder Statesmen Duelist at the Alabama State, Silver Senior Duelist (they didn’t offer Elder Statesmen) at the Georgia State, Elder Statesmen Duelist at the Tennessee State, Duelist in the Magnificent 7, Elder Statesmen Duelist at the Southeast Regional, Elder Statesmen Duelist at the National Championship, Land Run and Elder Statesmen Duelist at EOT, the World Championship. I won all of these shooting Championship Bullets By Scarlett. I won the gun in the picture as a Shooters Drawing at Land Run.

This has been an amazing and once in a lifetime year for me.
Thanks SASS
Randy
May be an image of text

All reactions:
45Susan Denham, Dennis Moore and 43 others

You have reached the pinnacle. 

Now it is time to pass your skills on to us lesser beings.:D:P

3 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

You have reached the pinnacle. 

Now it is time to pass your skills on to us lesser beings.:D:P

You’re a long way from being a lesser being!

Randy

We spoke of this at lunch a couple of days ago.  It has been a pleasure to watch you from the start, going through the growing pains and on to becoming a top shooter!

Randy is a hard working cowboy who not only shoots well. He has served the Wartrace club as a member of the board of directors, worked countless hours helping to improve the range facility and the club, volunteered his time and skills to help others learn and improve their own shooting, and has gracefully represented Wartrace, Tennessee, SASS, and shooters everywhere with his dedication, commitment, and citizenship!!

I’m proud to call him friend!

Been a long time RSE. Congratulations on your success. Would love to be able to shoot with you again. Think 2015 or so was the last time. When you get a chance give a hello to Cumberland Drifter and Grouch for me. Again God Speed and Shoot keep shooting straight.

I started eating NANNA-Splits every day  to see if I could be as fast as Randy and I got slower and gained 20 lbs. Now what?

Congrats to RANDY

Best Wishes

Excellent my friend.  God is good and has blessed us both.

See ya soon.  We'll certainly plan for EOT,   and maybe you can make Tumbleweed Match at Tombstone on the way out.

bb

Indeed, congratulations! I am so glad to be a friend. All the best to you in all years ahead. Good shootin'!

Practice More!

Shoot Faster!

Don't Miss!

With all those buckles and trophies and buckles, it is hard to remember that he missed a target once.  I think it was in 2003 or 2004, can't remember when exactly.

Way to go Randy.  I was blessed to get to shoot with you many times!  

5 hours ago, Sawyer said:

Practice More!

Shoot Faster!

Don't Miss!

With all those buckles and trophies and buckles, it is hard to remember that he missed a target once.  I think it was in 2003 or 2004, can't remember when exactly.

Way to go Randy.  I was blessed to get to shoot with you many times!  

I'm also a proud graduate of the Sawyer's Shooting School. Thanks for all the instruction:D:rolleyes: and the kind words.

Randy

Archived