SASS Wire Forum

Oops

Tennessee williams

Well, I done did it again. I figured I'd be a good other half and took my bunkhouse boss lady out to eat this evening. We were sittin at the table and I was looking at The Wire on my phone. The wife was playing some kind of game on her phone when an advertisement for makeup with a hot girl in it came on. I said that girl is hot. (You'd think that was the part I got in trouble about but you'd be wrong.) My wife said, yes she is, that's the same kind of makeup I wear. I shouldn't have asked her if she was putting it on right but it just slipped out. 

Sounds like you had a double portion of crow for supper.

So, instead of getting her that new iron and ironing board for Christmas, looks like she's now

eligible for a weekly house maid to come in and do it all up for her.

Now we know why they refer to your home club as 'WARtrace'.

..........Widder

Ol’ TW is so fond of the taste of his feet that it’d leave ya’s ta’ believe they taste like ‘nanners!!

The incident above is true...... totally true.   Ole TW got swung at, but she missed.

The thing that bothers me the most is that our wives should feel grateful because we sometimes

look at another WOMAN.   They should feel glad it wasn't a man.

TW....... keep ducking!

..........Widder

8 minutes ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

What did we do at dinner before we had smartphones?

We ate! We talked! We enjoyed the company!

We saved some money on phone bills!!

23 minutes ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

12 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

We ate! We talked! We enjoyed the company!

I take my wife out to breakfast every Sunday. She works 6:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Sunday morning, on her way home from work, we meet at one of a few Breakfast places we both like.

We sit and talk. 

I was going to ask TN when the swelling would go down, but it appears his quick reflexes saved him. 
I am sure he will sleep well tonight knowing that he is safe from his wife’s attempts at giving him a black eye. Safe and sound asleep in the same room with that same wonderful lady…yep, all safe…just go to sleep TN. It’ll be all right…. image.png.a4769335709b5c7bb3cd2f4d650d58bc.png

32 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

I was going to ask TN when the swelling would go down, but it appears his quick reflexes saved him. 
I am sure he will sleep well tonight knowing that he is safe from his wife’s attempts at giving him a black eye. Safe and sound asleep in the same room with that same wonderful lady…yep, all safe…just go to sleep TN. It’ll be all right…. image.png.a4769335709b5c7bb3cd2f4d650d58bc.png

Dangit!

3 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

TW dont have a smartphone.......... his is a 'dumb phone'.......... :lol:

..........Widder

4 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

ya know , that was the question that i was asking as i read - or maybe i should have been thinking why ? why werent we doing what we used to do when we went out to eat - not playing on our phones 

8 hours ago, watab kid said:

ya know , that was the question that i was asking as i read - or maybe i should have been thinking why ? why werent we doing what we used to do when we went out to eat - not playing on our phones 

We ran out of names to call each other. January we will be married 24 years. I still introduce her as my first wife. 

Making up is still fun, even after 24 years:ph34r:.

Was at dinner with my Sweetheart a while back.  Real nice restaurant for a little celebration.  Was a youngish couple a table over and "his" sell rang.  He said "I have to take this" and started his "business" conversation on the phone.  She promptly slapped he napkin on the table and walked out.  BRAVO!!

I HATE Cell Phones.  A gross bane on society.

We rarely go out to eat anymore, too expensive for mediocre food.  Also, very uncomfortable for my wife.  But we will occasionally treat ourselves. At the table I might pull my phone out to at a photo of her, and she might pull up her Weight Watchers app to check the points on something.  Other than that, phones stay in pocket or purse.

We kid each other a lot, poke fun at each other.  Ends up with giggles and a comment, "I hope we never grow up!"

1 hour ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Was at dinner with my Sweetheart a while back.  Real nice restaurant for a little celebration.  Was a youngish couple a table over and "his" sell rang.  He said "I have to take this" and started his "business" conversation on the phone.  She promptly slapped he napkin on the table and walked out.  BRAVO!!

She wasn't a "keeper".

Just got back from lunch with TW!!

The knots on his noggin are barely noticeable!!

16 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

TW dont have a smartphone.......... his is a 'dumb phone'.......... :lol:

..........Widder

6 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Mine is a 'dumb phone' too. I refuse to get a "smart phone". There's nothing in my life happening so urgently on the interweb that it can't wait until I get home. -_-I don't text*, I don't play games, if I need it for ANYTHING, it's mainly to call home when I'm at Walmart to ask about groceries or something else I think that she might want. :P

Pictures in case of emergency, or call LEOs if "something" happens that needs their attention.B)

*The only reason I might have for texting is something on the order of "Text me directions" or something of the sort.

WELL, I'll spill the beans on TW and his Bunkhouse Boss.

After nearly 24 years of marriage, she still thinks he is sexy.

Every time he walks by her, she says......... "what an A$$".

and ifn ya dont believe me...... just ask TW.

..........Widder

On 10/18/2023 at 8:55 AM, Tennessee williams said:

We ran out of names to call each other. January we will be married 24 years. I still introduce her as my first wife. 

Making up is still fun, even after 24 years:ph34r:.

mine and i have 32 working on the 33rd , but she is not my first or even second , we generally talk when out to meals and when in for meals , but she does check her phone when it dings , 

Archived