SASS Wire Forum

Calling out the prayer posse

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

I have a friend here whose family settled this area back during the Civil War days.  She knows more about central Arizona history than anyone I know and has the documentation to support it

Melissa has been a good friend to me and many others and one of those friends is in a local hospital suffering great pain from a damaged spinal nerve.  The doctors can't just cut into the nerve like they can a bone or an organ and this guy may end up dead from the shock.  Melissa asked me to get some prayers up for him and I forgot to ask his name.  I figure that if you mention that he is Melissa's friend God will sort it out.  

I'd like to ask for prayers for Melissa, too.  She has lost a lot of people even in the short time I've known her  and can use some peace now in her later years.

Thank you and God bless you all.

O Lord Almighty, healer of our souls and bodies, Who putteth down and raiseth up, Who chastiseth and health also; now, in Thy great mercy, visit our brother who is sick. Stretch forth Thy hand that is full of healing and health, and raise him up, and cure him of his illness. Put away from him the spirit of disease and of every malady, pain and fever to which he is bound. And if he has sins and transgressions, grant to him remission and forgiveness, for Thou lovest humankind. Yea, O Lord my God, have pity on Thy creation, through the compassions of Thine only-begotten Son, together with Thine all-holy, good, and life-creating Spirit, with whom Thou art blessed, both now and ever, and to ages of ages.

Amen

Forty! We were just talking this afternoon about so many friends moving on!

Seems there’s old friends passing away too often anymore!

Prayers outgoing!!

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Forty! We were just talking this afternoon about so many friends moving on!

Seems there’s old friends passing away too often anymore!

Prayers outgoing!!

I'm averaging about two a month these days.  Lost a cousin and a former business associate so far this month.

Prayers & good thoughts for Melissa & friend…

Just got a call from Melissa: he's still hanging in, but fading.  Apparently fatigue is what's likely to take him.  His heart and lungs are really working over their limits.  Melissa sounds like she's about to burn out, too.

I know practically nothing about problems with the nervous system, but after this I damn sure don't want to out that way.  Thanks for the prayers and please keep them coming.

Praying for healing and peace .

In Jesus mighty name. 

Amen .

Archived