Funny Photos - add some.

Pat Riot

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/2/2023 at 3:04 PM, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

image.png.9cd5a95219f4e69433dc99de84bce9cb.png

Back in Ohio, in a suburb of Columbus, there was an IGA store, (grocery store for those of you too young to remember them), that had a small section that was an actual gun store. The owner later, (mid 1980s), turned it inti a full gun store, and now Vances Outdoor is a chain of four stores in Ohio.

That's just EVIL!!!

Putting that much pastry where a fat guy can see it should be illeg....ah, crap!  I'll take a half dozen maple bars and an apple fritter.

• Haha 7

56 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Looks like a certain congresswoman from New York…

Nah, it's mouth is closed :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

20 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

ZIDdNFOR8fha.jpeg

Wile E. Coyote

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

With the state of the education industry in the United States that might not be made in China.

I think it’s a joke. Wasn’t it the Japanese that could not pronounce the letter “L”.

• Like 2

I assumed front wheel, not four wheel. Don't know why that didn't come to mind. Did that one time.

Me and a friend were coming home from Marianna, in his Daddy's Jeep station wagon. The u-joint self-destructed and dropped the drive shaft in the road. So Mike crawled under the car with a coat hanger, and picked up the drive shaft and wired it to the frame, locked the front hubs and threw it in four-wheel drive, and we drove the 30 something miles home.

• Like 4

I seriously doubt that the mini-van was all wheel or 4-wheel drive. Every one, of that vintage, that I've seen has been FWD. The motor, transmission and brakes are, undoubtably, not going to last long, maybe 10,000 miles, if that. The air deflector/spoiler on top of the van is cute but completely useless but is a testament to redneck ingenuity as is the rest of the vehicle.:D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

I seriously doubt that the mini-van was all wheel or 4-wheel drive. Every one, of that vintage, that I've seen has been FWD. The motor, transmission and brakes are, undoubtably, not going to last long, maybe 10,000 miles, if that. The air deflector/spoiler on top of the van is cute but completely useless but is a testament to redneck ingenuity as is the rest of the vehicle.:D

In the late 80s, I was stationed with a guy at NAS Lemore CA with a guy that had an all wheel drive Ford Taurus. Theywere only sold in Alaska. 
 He said the first time he took it in for service at the local Ford dealer they were dumbfounded. The dealership had to send off for the service manuals before they would work on it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

I'd be surprised to see many all wheel drive minivans in Florida.   They were a common up north, 2nd gen to 4th gen vans.  Pictured above is a 3rd generation van.  The introduction of Stow N Go seats in 2005 is what killed awd.  

• Thanks 1