TN State Championship Oct 8-10

Chickamauga Slim

2 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

IMG_7086.JPG

IMG_7089.JPG

IMG_7090.JPG

IMG_7092.JPG

IMG_7091.JPG

I can't believe you got a target that resembles Godzilla and I won't be there to blast it.     I might have to ask Sedalia Dave or Sawyer to blast it for me.

Maybe that ole CoonAss, Krazy Kajun, will put some lead splatter on it too..... :)

..........Widder

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mister Badly said:

Is he a stationary target or a mover?

Mover til the first good hit!

15 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I can't believe you got a target that resembles Godzilla and I won't be there to blast it.     I might have to ask Sedalia Dave or Sawyer to blast it for me.

Maybe that ole CoonAss, Krazy Kajun, will put some lead splatter on it too..... :)

..........Widder

Dave and Sawyer won't do it and I've seen the Krazy one shoot. I ain't skeerd! You might talk Slim into taking a shot or two, but I'd just back bribe him with chicken lips and pickled pigsfeet not to.

6 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Dave and Sawyer won't do it and I've seen the Krazy one shoot. I ain't skeerd! You might talk Slim into taking a shot or two, but I'd just back bribe him with chicken lips and pickled pigsfeet not to.

I don't know, I heard a rumor that Widder was offering a extra special bonus for the pard that could make you dance the best jig. :P :D

56 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I don't know, I heard a rumor that Widder was offering a extra special bonus to do for the pard that could make you dance the best jig. :P :D

You gotta watch Widder. He'll renege on ya. He asked me to borrow 50bucks one time and he never did pay me back just because I didn't let him borrow it! Can you believe that? Of all the nerve!

9 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Borrowing $50 from TN was the ONLY way I could get him to pay me for working on his Henry .22

And he still ain't learnt to shoot a shotgun..... ;)

..........Widder

Widder, you're gonna lose your liar award. You done let a truth slip out. 

Y'all can't pay any attention to him. I ain't saying he's slow or nothing like that, but he WAS 4 years old before he got his birthmark.:ph34r::P

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

Widder, you're gonna lose your liar award. You done let a truth slip out. 

Y'all can't pay any attention to him. I ain't saying he's slow or nothing like that, but he WAS 4 years old before he got his birthmark.:ph34r::P

My birthmark resembles a lightning bolt.....  and its still growing.

I've been told by those in the know that your birthmark resembles a BabyRuth candy bar ..... floating on top of water........  :lol:

..........Widder

12 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Now I know why TW wears them fancy knee high boots that lace up real tight...

The good thing about Tyrel is, after years of trying he finally figured out how to get that last little bit of meat off his shish kebab without gagging.:D

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!

I'm getting side match props ready for speed deringer, pocket pistol and cut the rope events. I expect all yall to give them a try. Cut the rope is 1/4" rope at 30ft. I watched Randy St Eagle cut it with a deringer so yall should have no problem.

Now, see TW you aint telling em that RSE did it with a 10 ga derringer. Therefore placing you back in the running for biggest liar. I , however, remain beyond reproach.

Imis  Y'all come

8 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Now, see TW you aint telling em that RSE did it with a 10 ga derringer. Therefore placing you back in the running for biggest liar. I , however, remain beyond reproach.

Imis  Y'all come

Actually it was a .38 Derringer with a 105 gr. bullet, I had planned to use 125's but grabbed the wrong box.

Randy

3 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Actually it was a .38 Derringer with a 105 gr. bullet, I had planned to use 125's but grabbed the wrong box.

Randy

Maybe you'll have a chance to break free from recuperating long enough to swing by and do it left handed this year

24 Days, or just 4 Matches away (South River Shootists, Ocoee Rangers, Greenville Gunfighters, River Bend Rough Riders....then it’s on!)

Sept. 30 Cutoff for registration - now is the time to get of the fence and mail that application. And you know who I'm talkin' to. 

6 guns up for grabs, & a Papa Dave guncart, you can't win a door prize while you are sitting at home wondering what you're missing!

Slim, don't forget the real prizes, Jack Daniels, Jack Daniels, Jack Daniels and they might just have a little JD to give away.

7 hours ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

Sept. 30 Cutoff for registration - now is the time to get of the fence and mail that application. And you know who I'm talkin' to. 

I'm assuming I can bring my application to the mid-month match Saturday (9/19).  I'll get registered then and shoot the state with ya'll.

I don't think I'll be able to attend any monthly matches between now and then.  Part of clearing my calendar for the State Championship was moving stuff to my earlier weekends.  My wife, bless her heart, even rescheduled her knee replacement surgery so I can attend.

5 hours ago, Diamond Jake said:

I don't think I'll be able to attend any monthly matches between now and then.  Part of clearing my calendar for the State Championship was moving stuff to my earlier weekends.  My wife, bless her heart, even rescheduled her knee replacement surgery so I can attend.

That’s thoughtful! She’s gotta be a keeper!

7 hours ago, Lucky Lead Pepper said:

I'm assuming I can bring my application to the mid-month match Saturday (9/19).  I'll get registered then and shoot the state with ya'll.

Absolutely!

Randy

6 hours ago, Diamond Jake said:

Has she been nominated for Sainthood?

Randy

12 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Slim, don't forget the real prizes, Jack Daniels, Jack Daniels, Jack Daniels and they might just have a little JD to give away.

Here are a few examples for years past.

IMG_1046.thumb.JPG.1e19a27a9455d513ef2ad352cbd4dc07.JPG

IMG_0268.thumb.JPG.7bcec56f6003a3e0f87aac457494e7e0.JPGIMG_2391.thumb.JPG.3d0180a53a1d2cf5eaf8a8831c30fada.JPGIMG_2392.thumb.JPG.9ea40f009362c0f5dcd131667d5dfd6e.JPG

23 Days..... Little know fact; If you get a bottle of Apple Jack & your pard gets a bottle of Cinnamon Jack  and you mix 'em, you get something that tastes just like apple pie. Don't ask me how I know, cause I really can't remember.

On 9/14/2020 at 7:31 AM, Tn Tombstone said:

Yeah, I let those little insignificant items slip my mind. After all I only drink medicinally. It's a little sad how sickly I get in October.....

I'm almost too embarrassed to admit this, but I've been a Tennessee Squire for 20 years and I've yet to tour the distillery.  Been by there several times but just haven't had the time to stop in.

Just now, Diamond Jake said:

I'm almost too embarrassed to admit this, but I've been a Tennessee Squire for 20 years and I've yet to tour the distillery.  Been by there several times but just haven't had the time to stop in.

As punishment the first round is on you :P

3 minutes ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

And I have it on reasonably reliable somewhat questionable authority that your registration will also get you a shot glass to contain your beverage of choice.

image.png.e9bfebd0c2c972aa5d42f6232fe0f844.pngimage.png.b4bb9958e045cdeed1207ce1c1d0d9ad.png 

Although I personally find them unable to contain an adequate amount of medicinal elixir. 

12 minutes ago, Chickamauga Slim said:

Although I personally find them unable to contain an adequate amount of medicinal elixir. 

Drain and repeat as needed.....

Archived