SASS Wire Forum

Thoughts on aliens and time travel and astronomy

1) Could aliens just be evolved humans travelling back in time?

2) Whether or not 1) is true or false, could all this nonsense going on right now be perpetrated by time travelers trying to change events to a produce a desired future outcome, or just some future teenagers on a time travelling joy ride coming back to the present to screw things up like false pandemic hoaxes so they can giggle about our over reaction and hysteria chronicled in future, to be printed history books?

3) My son said he was going to invent a time machine. I asked him to come visit me today on his time machine. He said he would . Presently, this child is 6.  So far he has not shown up in any other form than a 6 year old, and no time machine is parked outside. Since no one really knows.....what if you age the number of years forward or backwards with the time you enter into the time machine, say,  he is 35 years old and he wanted to go back 35 years, and he reverse-aged  35 years,  I should see two 6 y/o versions of him? and he could visit himself? Is that possible? Does that mean I can expect to tell him twice as much to clean his room, pick up clothes, etc? What if one version of him listens and the other doesn't? How am I to tell which one picked on his brother and which to spank? I don't think he'd snitch on himself. If that is all true,  I guess you could only travel back your age, only back to conception, or forward to the limits of your natural life.

4) Is it possible certain characters in public life have had their bodies commandeered by aliens? I don't know if its plastic surgery or coincidence, but some folks all of a sudden appear grossly unnatural, almost extraterrestrial. 

5) I remember reading in Weekly World News that Bill Clinton met with aliens, while president. Why didn't the mainstream media cover this? Biggest news of our time. Shortly after WWN went out of print. Is this because the New World Order shut them down, or that the aliens did something to quell freedom of the press?

6) Back to evolution; If aliens are evolved humans, are grey aliens men and the lizard aliens women? Seems to fit the natural order of things for the two sexes to evolve that way. Infer from my conclusions what you wish.

7)If a comet is heading straight toward Earth at a speed of 85,000 mph and is 5.8 million miles away, and an asteroid is heading towards Earth at 5,000 mph and is 335,000 miles away, what color shoes should my wife wear black or brown?

7 minutes ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

If a comet is heading straight toward Earth at a speed of 85,000 mph and is 5.8 million miles away, and an asteroid is heading towards Earth at 5,000 mph and is 335,000 miles away, what color shoes should my wife wear black or brown?

"Brown shoes don't make it"  Frank Zappa

44 minutes ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

say,  he is 35 years old and he wanted to go back 35 years, and he reverse-aged  35 years,  I should see two 6 y/o versions of him?

If he's 35, and wanted to go back 35 years, so he reverse aged 35 years, he would be 0. A newborn waiting to be slapped on the butt.

1 hour ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

You'd have to be careful or you'd be an egg!!!

You must have a little too much free time on your hands or you’ve truly cracked your gourd at the Rancho Relaxo! :lol:

BTW you need to come out and shoot with us again, it’s been a loooooong time since I’ve seen you at the range. 

Kajun

14 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

You must have a little too much free time on your hands or you’ve truly cracked your gourd at the Rancho Relaxo! :lol:

BTW you need to come out and shoot with us again, it’s been a loooooong time since I’ve seen you at the range. 

Kajun

Rained out

3 hours ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

7)If a comet is heading straight toward Earth at a speed of 85,000 mph and is 5.8 million miles away, and an asteroid is heading towards Earth at 5,000 mph and is 335,000 miles away, what color shoes should my wife wear black or brown?

If a comet is headed straight toward earth, it’s gonna miss.

in the end the shoes will be brown.

DDD,

I was gonna keep this a secret but because you have opened the door, now is the time to share with everyone.

WE are the aliens.  We were returned to Earth in a time warp to establish a particular circumstance that will

have a favorable outcome on the future of those who already exist elsewhere.

P.S. - the comet won't hit earth so no need to worry about shoe colors.   

Because its already happened (we are living in the past), the slower comet caused a Vortex Culundrium.

When the faster comet traveled into the Vortex, it caused it to wobble off coarse.   It missed Planet Earth

and is now wobbling out in never-never land.

Its actually the year 2070.

P.S. - You really own a nice boat with a huge lake front villa in Georgia.   You obtained your wealth thru your rich

son, who created a time warp machine..... also known as a Time Machine.

Tell your wife she'll being wearing flip flops more than black or brown dress shoes..... ;)

..........Widder

I saw the title of the thread and thought immediately it was Alpo's.  :huh:

At least he popped in~!  ^_^

2 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

DDD,

I was gonna keep this a secret but because you have opened the door, now is the time to share with everyone.

WE are the aliens.  We were returned to Earth in a time warp to establish a particular circumstance that will

Because its already happened (we are living in the past), the slower comet caused a Vortex Culundrium.

When the faster comet traveled into the Vortex, it caused it to wobble off coarse.   It missed Planet Earth

P.S. - You really own a nice boat with a huge lake front villa in Georgia.   You obtained your wealth thru your rich

Tell your wife she'll being wearing flip flops more than black or brown dress shoes..... ;)

..........Widder

Well duh!!!!! I feel stupid now...

6 hours ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

1) Could aliens just be evolved humans travelling back in time?

2) Whether or not 1) is true or false, could all this nonsense going on right now be perpetrated by time travelers trying to change events to a produce a desired future outcome, or just some future teenagers on a time travelling joy ride coming back to the present to screw things up like false pandemic hoaxes so they can giggle about our over reaction and hysteria chronicled in future, to be printed history books?

3) My son said he was going to invent a time machine. I asked him to come visit me today on his time machine. He said he would . Presently, this child is 6.  So far he has not shown up in any other form than a 6 year old, and no time machine is parked outside. Since no one really knows.....what if you age the number of years forward or backwards with the time you enter into the time machine, say,  he is 35 years old and he wanted to go back 35 years, and he reverse-aged  35 years,  I should see two 6 y/o versions of him? and he could visit himself? Is that possible? Does that mean I can expect to tell him twice as much to clean his room, pick up clothes, etc? What if one version of him listens and the other doesn't? How am I to tell which one picked on his brother and which to spank? I don't think he'd snitch on himself. If that is all true,  I guess you could only travel back your age, only back to conception, or forward to the limits of your natural life.

4) Is it possible certain characters in public life have had their bodies commandeered by aliens? I don't know if its plastic surgery or coincidence, but some folks all of a sudden appear grossly unnatural, almost extraterrestrial. 

5) I remember reading in Weekly World News that Bill Clinton met with aliens, while president. Why didn't the mainstream media cover this? Biggest news of our time. Shortly after WWN went out of print. Is this because the New World Order shut them down, or that the aliens did something to quell freedom of the press?

6) Back to evolution; If aliens are evolved humans, are grey aliens men and the lizard aliens women? Seems to fit the natural order of things for the two sexes to evolve that way. Infer from my conclusions what you wish.

You gotta qut smoking that stuff.  :P :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

You gotta qut smoking that stuff.  :P :rolleyes:

I don’t do that either. 

I have.

I enjoyed it.  

A lot.

But it’s been years.

This all beats talking about things we can’t change and people that annoy us.

:P

:FlagAm:

13 minutes ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

I dont drink but maybe 5-6 times a year and never more than 1 beer

I think someone may spiked your most recent one...

I, OTOH, am on my third Tequila of the night. I think it might have some alcohol in it. Or I am having a reaction to the ice cubes. Either way, I'm not complaining.

And your lady needs to pick her own shoes. If she is asking you what color she should wear, then she is mad at you for something you did, or didn't do, or did wrong, or wants you to pay attention to her or do something nice for her. Trust me, it is not about the color of her shoes.

3 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

DDD,

Because its already happened (we are living in the past), the slower comet caused a Vortex Culundrium the nanner to split.

..........Widder

There I fixed your post fer ya.  Ya know, ya just can't make this stuff up! :D

Kajun

3 hours ago, John Kloehr said:

@Dirty Dan DawkinsHave you been nipping at the Jagermeister?

I don't think that you can blame this on any bonded liquor.

Looks like something fell into his mash and died.  This kind of stuff is also why you don't use car radiators in still construction.

If a comet is heading this way, no matter what color the shoes are, they will ultimately be brown. 

But...if good ole Jupiter does it's job, the great gravitational force it exerts, will pull the comet toward itself, and away from us. 

I'm rooting for Jupiter!!!

Everything is easily explainable, albeit complex; things are exactly as the reality of it all seems - it's just a bit cloudy at times.  Its more than just present day “aliens” being evolved humans traveling back in time.  Many of us present day evolved humans are borne of actual aliens that traveled back to a much earlier time.

Much of what is “going on” isn’t actually “going on” at all.   While it is true that we are being plagued by time travelers trying to change events to a produce a desired future outcome – their efforts are in conflict with other time travelers that have already impacted an earlier event that has pulled us off our original timeline by changing events in our past.  When the evolved humans that traveled back in time to change OUR timeline to improve “their” future timeline return to their future present timeline, they are going to find out that they have changed a future present timeline that was changed by a past present timeline that was impacted by time travelers that impacted a timeline that was changed by time travelers before it could be impacted by time travelers. 

It’s easy if you understand the complexity…

The time machine that was invented by your son to come back in time to visit you “today” was invented during a timeline that was impacted by a time machine that was used to impact a timeline that was changed BEFORE today actually changed.  Your son DID invent a time machine that he eventually used to visit you today but you don’t remember it yet because he visited you today, tomorrow after arriving yesterday.  You just wont remember it until right before it happens.

Trust me on this one – it really is easy to understand once you understand the complexity…

You also ask about the possibility of people having their bodies commandeered by aliens; its confusing but the alien time travelers are mostly evolved humans whereas the preponderance of evolved human time travelers are mostly aliens.  It’s why some people appear normal while others appear to be mostly unnatural.  Look at a picture of Bill Clinton BEFORE he met with aliens and compare that with pictures of Bill Clinton AFTER he met with aliens.  The abundance of sodium and carbohydrates in a vegan cheeseburger should be all the proof you need.  The freedom of the press won’t help because every newspaper is different and they are all reporting their own truth.

Stay with me – we’re almost there…

The grey alien lizard men are actually evolved human grey lizard alien women that interacted with one another while they were all on the same timeline.  Once the grey alien lizard men are actually evolved human grey lizard alien women interacted with one another, the timeline that was impacted by time travelers impacted a timeline that was changed by the time travelers before it could be impacted by the other time travelers.  The result was grey alien lizard women and evolved human grey lizard alien men interacting on an unchanged timeline impacted by time travelers.  The natural order of things was for them all to evolve in a manner that was impacted by the timeline.  I don’t want to jump to any conclusions; you be the judge.

What I will say is a comet heading straight toward Earth at a speed of 85,000 mph from 5.8 million miles away on one timeline will strike the earth at the roughly same time as an asteroid that is heading towards Earth at 5,000 mph from 335,000 miles away.  The difference is brown shoes on that timeline will appear as black shoes on the same timeline.  If your wife is wearing black shoes on that timeline it will cause an asteroid heading straight toward Earth from 5.8 million miles away to reach a speed of 5,000 mph which will hit earth at a different time than the a comet that is 335,000 miles away traveling at a speed of 85,000 mph.  Wearing brown shoes on THAT timeline will turn them black once the timeline that was impacted by time travelers that impacted the timeline that was changed by time travelers is changed.

Like I said – easily explainable once you understand the complexity.

In 2009, Stephen Hawking ran an experiment that required champagne, balloons, and hors d'oeuvres, to demonstrate that backward time travel probably isn't possible.

It was a time travelers' party — but no one showed. And that was the point.

"I have experimental evidence that time travel is not possible," Hawking told reporters at the Seattle Science Festival in 2012. "I gave a party for time-travelers, but I didn't send out the invitations until after the party. I sat there a long time, but no one came."

Hawking sent the invitations to the wrong people - case in point - I'll bet Dirty Dan Dawkins Son (the one who invented the time machine) did NOT get an invitation.   The fact that Dirty Dan did not mention his son getting an invitation from Hawking is evidence enough for me.

1 minute ago, Chuck Steak said:

Hawking sent the invitations to the wrong people - case in point - I'll bet Dirty Dan Dawkins Son (the one who invented the time machine) did NOT get an invitation.   The fact that Dirty Dan did not mention his son getting an invitation from Hawking is evidence enough for me.

Was DDD’s son even born when the invitations were sent out?

It appears to me that all that was proven was that Hawking did not know anyone, in 2009, that had a working time machine.

Not the time travel was impossible. Not even the time machines did not exist in 2009.

Just that he did not know anyone that had one.

We all live slightly in the past.  That's because it takes time for things to reach us.  Eight minutes for a photon of light to reach us from the sun. 

We hear things a few nano-seconds, or longer, after they are spoken to us, depending on how far away the speaker is.  We watch t.v., and there is a time-lag between the time it is transmitted, to the time it reaches our t.v.. You put your hand on a hot stove, it takes nan-seconds to convey that feeling to your brain, before you jerk your hand away. 

Since our individual future is not set, that we know of, and since only things that have no mass, can approach the reflected speed of light, then I am not sure how time travel could work.  Time, in this realm/universe, that we exist in, seems to be linear, and not geometric. 

I'd love to go back in time, to age 4, knowing what I know now. By now, I'd have a few pinched-frame Colt single action revolvers, since I would have invested in the stocks I would know would do well, and would be super rich.  Think of all the folks I could help if I was a billionaire.   

Imagination is a wonderful thing.     

Archived