• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buckshot Bob

• Pat Riot

• Alpo

• Subdeacon Joe

5 hours ago, Mercy Me said:

366317362_598693952438075_1218453101275434265_n.jpeg.407a4d552cdad92944eb53f5abb863a0.jpeg

Back when I was in 7th grade the Catholic schools in N. San Diego County put together a sports league of their own. Football was 11 man flag football, CIF tackle rules but flag instead of tackling.  One of the Samoan kids from Oceanside was about that size.  Coach told all 130# of me it was my job to take him down on the kickoff.

I'm not sure he even noticed me hitting him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Back when I was in 7th grade the Catholic schools in N. San Diego County put together a sports league of their own. Football was 11 man flag football, CIF tackle rules but flag instead of tackling.  One of the Samoan kids from Oceanside was about that size.  Coach told all 130# of me it was my job to take him down on the kickoff.

I'm not sure he even noticed me hitting him.

I was a scrub senior on our high school football team.  Our offensive fullback was the biggest fellow on the team ( in the whole school actually), a two time all state heavyweight wrestling champion.  My job in practice was to hold the pad so Richard could hit it.  Plays were run until I landed on my back at least 10 yards from the scrimmage line.   I wish I could say I was proud of my contribution to the team.  But it just hurt.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Alpo said:

British protesters trying to stop a bus.

Remember, Reginald Denny stopped.

I wonder if they get the irony of wearing vests made of petroleum products, shoes with soles made of petroleum products, jackets made of petroleum products, etc?

Edited by Subdeacon Joe
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

While YouTube says that that is "stop oil" protesters, a British guy on another board said that ain't what's going on.

Everybody knows about airplane graveyards right? Where the military parks are fighters and bombers and stuff that they don't need anymore? Well over there in England they got a ship graveyard. Same kind of thing.

They was going to build a bridge. Bring in lots of workers to build the bridge. These workers needed some place to stay. So they turned this ship graveyard and to basically a floating apartment building, and the workers stayed in quarters on the ships while the bridge was being built. Nobody was upset about these people living in little apartments on derelict ships.

Then after the bridge was finished there was no need for the workers to be there and they all went back to wherever they come from.

Now they have a bunch of illegal aliens, and while the government is trying to decide what to do with them - let them stay or kick their asses out - they have to have some place to put them. And somebody remembered the workers quarters over by the bridge.

So they loaded all the illegal aliens up on the bus and they're going to house them in the workers quarters over by the bridge. And this just upset the liberals all to hell.

That big orange banner - it says NO TO PRISON SHIPS.

They are still morons and they deserve to get run over by a bus. But they're not protesting oil. They're protesting man's lack of humanity to his fellow man.

Puke.jpeg.164ac514f1a6db47bfb9f6446005132b.jpeg

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

They're protesting man's lack of humanity to his fellow man.

I lost you.

Housing that was acceptable to house workers becomes unacceptable when used for illegals?

Giving folks quarters, at no cost, that were perfectly fine for seamen and then for workers are now "inhumane" when provided to non-workers?

LL

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

I lost you.

Housing that was acceptable to house workers becomes unacceptable when used for illegals?

Giving folks quarters, at no cost, that were perfectly fine for seamen and then for workers are now "inhumane" when provided to non-workers?

LL

Yep.

Consider the irony that some years ago the idea for using ships for incarceration in the U.S. was rejected as inhumane, although the concept envisioned berthing that would probably be better than most officers occupy on Navy ships.

Edited by Ozark Huckleberry
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Alpo said:

While YouTube says that that is "stop oil" protesters, a British guy on another board said that ain't what's going on.

Everybody knows about airplane graveyards right? Where the military parks are fighters and bombers and stuff that they don't need anymore? Well over there in England they got a ship graveyard. Same kind of thing.

They was going to build a bridge. Bring in lots of workers to build the bridge. These workers needed some place to stay. So they turned this ship graveyard and to basically a floating apartment building, and the workers stayed in quarters on the ships while the bridge was being built. Nobody was upset about these people living in little apartments on derelict ships.

Then after the bridge was finished there was no need for the workers to be there and they all went back to wherever they come from.

Now they have a bunch of illegal aliens, and while the government is trying to decide what to do with them - let them stay or kick their asses out - they have to have some place to put them. And somebody remembered the workers quarters over by the bridge.

So they loaded all the illegal aliens up on the bus and they're going to house them in the workers quarters over by the bridge. And this just upset the liberals all to hell.

That big orange banner - it says NO TO PRISON SHIPS.

They are still morons and they deserve to get run over by a bus. But they're not protesting oil. They're protesting man's lack of humanity to his fellow man.

Puke.jpeg.164ac514f1a6db47bfb9f6446005132b.jpeg

4 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

I lost you.

LL

1 hour ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

Yep.

Consider the irony that some years ago the idea for using ships for incarceration in the U.S. was rejected as inhumane, although the concept envisioned berthing that would probably be better than most officers occupy on Navy ships.

Coincidentally, this was in one of the online news sites that I look at in the morning. 

The last prison ship in the US is being shut down.

Last operating US prison ship, a grim vestige of mass incarceration, set to close in NYC (baynews9.com)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

I lost you.

LL

Remember a few years ago. Illegals came in across the southern border and were arrested. They were put in jail. They had brought their kids with them. Immigration decided that they did not need to put these little children in jail. So they took the kids away from the parents and put the parents in jail.

And the idiotic liberals had massive meltdowns because we were taking the children away from their parents. Oh no! The horror!! Donald Trump!!!

Same thing. You get a bunch of braindead sheeple and have someone tell them that something is bad and they will cheerfully die protesting it.

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, Alpo said:

And the idiotic liberals had massive meltdowns because we were taking the children away from their parents.

IIRC, the children had to be separated because federal law prohibited incarcerating minor children with adults. That aspect was generally omitted from the manufactured outrage. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Remember a few years ago. Illegals came in across the southern border and were arrested. They were put in jail. They had brought their kids with them. Immigration decided that they did not need to put these little children in jail. So they took the kids away from the parents and put the parents in jail.

And the idiotic liberals had massive meltdowns because we were taking the children away from their parents. Oh no! The horror!! Donald Trump!!!

Same thing. You get a bunch of braindead sheeple and have someone tell them that something is bad and they will cheerfully die protesting it.

If an American citizen that has children commits a crime, and they are incarcerated we don’t lock up their children with them, or allow them to remain free jus because they have children, Seems like everyone is being treated the same to me . But as usual they want the illegal aliens to be treated better. Plus in many cases the aren’t even their children, they are brought here to be sold