Writing stages for our matches so shooter could shoot either full rounds (10) or reduced (5). Accommodates those that feel anything less then 100(+) rounds a match isn't worth it and those who were running low on ammo/reloading,
- Reduced Round shooters shoot 1 sweep vice 2 or single tap vice double tab.
- To make the shooter do a transition on pistols, stage instructions direct shooter to load at least 1 round in one pistol and remaining rounds in second ( 1/4, 2/3 , 3/2 or 4/1). Shooter has to pay attention to indexing cylinder at the loading table. Gunfighters can still shoot as long as they load pistols 2/3 or 3/2.
- TO and counters are informed that shooter is reduced rounds so they won't be confused as a misfire/squib.
- Rifle is reduced rounds as well.
- Separate 'write-in' category such as "Forty-niner/RR".
.22's have been allowed for those who want to shoot them since ammo shortage.