SASS Wire Forum

Burger King "King"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Uzbekistan.
She appeared as the saleswoman Lily Adams in the AT&T commercials.

I think she's an absolute doll! :wub:

That "non-person" from the Lincoln ads is a fairly accomplished actor and producer Matthew McConaughey.

"At the 86th Academy Awards, McConaughey won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his role as Ron Woodroof in Dallas Buyers Club."

Agree with the thought on Kenny Rogers.

A friend has told me that he could go on TV and read the dictionary and she'd watch him.

I enjoyed him in Sahara, but otherwise he's a blivet.

I agree The Burger King and Col. Sanders are creepy. I've always thought Matthew McConaughey was creepy, especially in the old commercials where he talked.

Have you seen Ol' Matthew in the Lincoln commercials? Really kind of silly! :wacko:

I see Burger King has recently brought back the "king" in their ads. For reasons I can't explain, I (and my wife) always find this guy really creepy. How 'bout patrons of the Saloon? I'm buyin' a round! :D

He is very creepy actually!! I mean if you saw that figure on on elementary school playground you would think "what sort of perverted crap is going on over here!" and proceed to calling the police on the guy ASAP! If you were to wake in the middle of the night to see that thing standing at the foot of your bed watching you; you would prob piss yourself outta fear and then just unload on it w/whatever firearm you put on your night stand! <_<:):D:lol::P LOL!!

I would love to unload a vicious clip of .460 Rowland into the kings obnoxiously looking head!(and no not Elvis)........Check out the .460 Rowland on youtube!! .44mag ballistics out of a .45acp platform...Amazingly bad ass!! :D

That ain't real, is it? Tell me no. Please! :o

Yep, fraid so.

Heard Jared from the subway commercials was arrested and charged with pedophilia. He's trying to argue that its somehow subways fault and thier to blame for his acts.... The whole thing is bizarre to say the least! I suppose the lesson is stay away from all fast food mascots of any kind!... Heres an idea: maybe go to the grocery store and buy actual food to cook at home! A cowboy eats a STAKE DINNER any how, not some junk paper wrapped trash some high school kid throws you out a drivethru window!!!!! :D

Speaking of creepy,

who would you rather meet in a dark alley,,,,

Burger King, King, Col. Sanders or this below. LOL

tattoo-piercing-4_3182036k.jpg

In case you didn't notice, this creep has tattooed eye balls

There's a few of these creatures running around Escondido nowadays. They do have some real initial shock value when you first lay your eyes on them. There was one the other day at the gas station that had all of her teeth sharpened into points and there were so many fish hooks hanging on her face and ears it was a wonder she could hold her head up. Her entire face was tattooed also. Wonder how she does getting a date?

There's a few of these creatures running around Escondido nowadays. They do have some real initial shock value when you first lay your eyes on them. There was one the other day at the gas station that had all of her teeth sharpened into points and there were so many fish hooks hanging on her face and ears it was a wonder she could hold her head up. Her entire face was tattooed also. Wonder how she does getting a date?

Or a job?

Or a job?

That deformity probably earns her/him/it Handicapped status, the license plates, food stamps, free cellphone, a pile-O-cash from a discrimination lawsuit and more cash from a suit against whoever committed these atrocities on her/him/it (with full consent, by the way).

It probably DOES have a job....this is Susan or Jason, the turkey who calls your house at all hours of the day trying to sell you solar panels. ("How are you today?").......... Grrrrrrr!! >:-(

:-) :-)

No Federal time is pretty much the full boat with good behavior he will probably do 14 of the 15

Good, he should do every bit of his sentence!

I guess it's worse than we think. In 2011, BK drove a stake through the King's heart, probably for the same reason we'd like to see them do it again. (Read below.) However, like a vampire, or the living dead, he's back. "Shown in ads peeping in people's windows,"???? Brrrrrr....if that don't make the hairs on your neck stand up......

....quote....

Associated Press By SARAH SKIDMORE - AP Food Industry Writer Aug 19, 2011 7:32 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The King is dead, but the burger lives on.

Burger King Corp. on Friday said it is retiring "The King" mascot, a man with an oversized plastic head and creepy smile who in recent years has been shown in ads peeping into people's windows and popping up next to them in bed.

The move is an effort by the struggling fast food chain to boost slumping sales by focusing its marketing on the freshness of its food rather than the funny-factor of its ads. It's rolling out a new campaign on Saturday sans The King to tout its fresh ingredients and new products like its California Whopper, which has guacamole.

"We won't be seeing The King for a while," Burger King spokesman BJ Monzon said Friday.

I wonder if it was done as kind of a "follow the leader" scenario. After all, Foodmaker (Jack In The Box) brought Jack back several years ago and it has worked well for them.

I have many tattoos as well......Nothing as dark and satanic as that fella, but they sure as hell aint a hart w/mom under it(and yes I do love my mother!) and sure as hell no tramp stamps on my lower back!.....I can assure you however that the fella your looking at has contacts in his eyes or maybe his eye lids are tatted but thier open so nope. If you were to tattoo an actual eyeball you would go blind!!! I mean its a needle for christ sake, thats striking the surface hundreds to thousands of times per min!! I've never heard of the actual eye being tattoo'd---YIKES!! :blink::wacko::unsure:

I have many tattoos as well......Nothing as dark and satanic as that fella, but they sure as hell aint a hart w/mom under it(and yes I do love my mother!) and sure as hell no tramp stamps on my lower back!.....I can assure you however that the fella your looking at has contacts in his eyes or maybe his eye lids are tatted but thier open so nope. If you were to tattoo an actual eyeball you would go blind!!! I mean its a needle for christ sake, thats striking the surface hundreds to thousands of times per min!! I've never heard of the actual eye being tattoo'd---YIKES!! :blink::wacko::unsure:

Nope! I saw a short clip on a news broadcast that the outer(white portion) of the eye can be tattooed with some risk that the ink will spread causing some blindness. They had video of it being done. They use a single needle and an injectable ink. They also showed tattoos inside the eyelid and inside the mouth with side remarks that some women have tattoos inside their vagina.

Archived